[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>vanilla midget >praised by edrones >rain to wwe because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: Baloring.jpg (770KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Baloring.jpg
770KB, 1920x1080px
>vanilla midget
>praised by edrones
>rain to wwe because he couldnt handle japan
>outshone x 100 by omega
>not even top 10 in the world even tho his edrone marks think he's all-time GOAT

reminder that balor is part of the edrone starter pack
>>
>>2893678
this
>>
>>2893678
name 5 better wrestlers on raw right now
>>
>>2893701
most of them because baloring is shit BTFO
>>
>>2893701
not that that means much because wwe is a cesspool and being in the top 5 of the worse brand basically means you're average but okay
roman has had consistently better ppv matches
seth, even though he's not a shade on 2015, is still better
joe, out of his prime, shits on finn
revival A and revival B
jeff
cesaro
sheamus
basically two thirds of 205 live
>>
>>2893701
>>2893718
finn btfo and exposed as the below-average garbage he is
>>
>>2893718
Emma and Sasha too
>>
>>2893701
samoa joe, brock, bray, roman, seth, dean, miz(tourage), neville, rich swann, kalisto, matt hardy, jeff hardy, cesaro, sheamus, big cass, big show..... that's 18 right? want me to keep going? or ya gonna slingblade me? ya gonna kick me into the corner after that? ya gonna jump on me mate? get fooked
>>
finn is technically superior than all his raw rivals, he is proficient in various different styles including japanese strong style which meshes well with the roster. Ultimately I feel finn is the total package. He has the look, he just has that x factor that other raw wrestler seem to be deficient in. Put him out there with a broom stick, you're gonna get at least a 3 star match. His understanding of the nuances of ring psychology combined with his seasoned experience and cunning is a potent mix. On the mic he can more than hold his own against the best in the biz. if not totally outclass them. Simply put, the man is one of a kind. He's genuine. He's popular. He's talented. Sadly he has been hamstrung by poor booking. Given time to shine and the right build (e.g. have him squash one of the Braun/Roman/Joe trifecta), I feel he should be the man to beat Lesnar at WM. I think the balance and weight of evidence support this claim. Finn is just undeniable. The fed has a once in a generation opportunity with him right now, I pray they don't waste it.
>>
>>2893803
holy fucking cringe
>>
Finn is better than Omega, Meltzer just doesn't rate him as highly since he doesn't do unnecessary flips or long dragged out matches
>>
>>2893818
horrible, awful b8
>>
>>2893818
wtf are you crazy? Are you actually crazy? Omega is far more technically proficient than Finn. Like it's not even debatable. Wow. Just wow.
>>
>>2893678
The last 20 Pele kicks he's done he's missed with a commentary of 'i don't think he got all of that but he got enough/got him on the shoulder'
>>
BASED
>>
>>2893718
>joe, out of his prime, shits on finn
No. Current Joe is awful, slow as shit, can't even jump anymore, all he does is go for his stupid chokehold and due to the fact that he's fat and slow the opponent always ends up looking stupid for letting him lock it in.
>jeff
I hope you don't mean old and busted Jeff " Botchmachine" hardy and his 4 moves of doom.
>cesaro
Yes
>Sheamus
Overrated as fuck
>Neville, Tozawa
yes, rest of 205 is crap
>>
>>2896314
>No. Current Joe is awful, slow as shit, can't even jump anymore, all he does is go for his stupid chokehold and due to the fact that he's fat and slow the opponent always ends up looking stupid for letting him lock it in.

Still better than Finn.

>I hope you don't mean old and busted Jeff " Botchmachine" hardy and his 4 moves of doom.

Still better than Finn "Botchmachine" Balor and his 2 moves of doom.

>Sheamus
>Overrated as fuck

*Underrated as fuck. And still better than Finn.
>>
>>2896326
Those three aren't better than Balor and I dislike Balor. Sheamus immediately got handed a world title when he got there, dude's overrated as hell.
>>
>>2896353
Overrated by the backstage clowns, but his wrestling ability is very underrated by fans.
They're all better than Balor though (Joe carried their matches in NXT, Jeff's tag matches since returning are better than Balor's NXT Champ main events, Sheamus has a bigger vocabulary of great WWE matches). Not that that's a huge boon to them, Balor's just shit.
>>
>>2893701
Curtis Axel
Bo Dallas
Curt Hawkins
R-Truth
Goldust
>>
vanilla midget
>praised by edrones
>rain to wwe because he couldnt handle japan
>outshone x 100 by omega
>not even top 10 in the world even tho his edrone marks think he's all-time GOAT

reminder that op is part of the edrone starter pack
>>
>>2896314
>>Neville, Tozawa
>yes, rest of 205 is crap

Cedric and Jackie on their worst day shit all over Finn's best.
>>
>>2893701
muh wrestling skills are like the least important thing to have in dubdub E. Only smarks give a fuck about workrate.
>>
>>2893718

>basically two thirds of 205 live

DUDE FLIPS LMAO
>>
>>2896709
as opposed to balor
>DUDE literallynothing LMAO
>>
>>2896719
>what is charisma?
>>
>>2896743
if you think finn has any, i'm taking that to be a serious question
>>
>>2896743
>baloring
>charisma

nice meme edrone
>>
>>2896743
>arm-waving and shit promos are charisma

No little edrone no
>>
>>2896743
>music hits
>walks out like as if he's the shit
>pops collar
>puts his arms in the air
>lifeless eyes
>walks to ring
>does the same shit
>Toitle oi naver lohst
>bahlor clob xD
>finn bahlor jost keecked ur ahs clob xD

Yeah. this guy is OOZING charisma.
>>
>>2896859
>He doesn't know what ring-presence is
>>
>>2893678
I really hate his gay stomping finisher
>>
I still like Finn.
>>
>>2893678
Who?
>>
>>2897329
it's not gay
>>
>>2897335
Finn Balor, the best technician on the roster
>>
>>2897772
you cannot be serious... sami, neville, cesaro and seth are far superior technical wrestlers
>>
File: Kenny Omega vs real BC 1.jpg (107KB, 1440x811px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny Omega vs real BC 1.jpg
107KB, 1440x811px
>>2893678
>he couldnt handle japan

Daily reminder that the 'popular' Balor hate began after his photo with Cathy Kelley (they were holding hands etc).
>butthurt fags, literally
>>
>>2897313
nor do you if you think baloring has it edrone
>>
>>2898814
>implying I care about who wrestlers date
>implying I care about WWMEME in any capacity

Get over it, edrone. Your darling is shit and Anderson carried the BC.
>>
>>2898814
>n-n-no y-you're just m-m-mad he's d-d-dating s-s-someone!

Not everyone keeps up with smark-rags and WWE rumour mills, E-Drone.
Maybe people dislike him because he's been horribly dull since he came to WWE?
>>
>>2897772
the fucking state of edrones
>>
>>2898814
the "popular" Balor hate began when most people with taste saw him and realized he wasn't entertaining in the least.
keep crying that you're a sheepish edrone who's content with zero charisma and boring matches as long as you have a monthly coat of body-paint
>>
this, only literal edrones like this nobody
>>
>>2896743
>>2897313
>baloring
>ring-presence
>charisma

good edrone, good
>>
>>2896314
ROH Samoa Joe would be the best worker on this list hands down. Dude was a fucking killer. Also Claudio from his PWG days would make Balor look like a fool.
>>
I hope he KOs Mayweather
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.