[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://kiwi6.com/file/x77wxgvjvl >Kurt Angle is literall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 0.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
http://kiwi6.com/file/x77wxgvjvl

>Kurt Angle is literally in a storyline where it could be entirely summarized with “My wife’s son.” This legit feels like you could replace Angle with Foley and it still would be just as awful. Either Russo is pocketing money under the table from Vince’s lack of being able to book a coherent show while also trying to lowkey phase back into the Spike Production room and blend in with the GFW set.

>Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder defeated Matt and Jeff Hardy. So here we have a Tag-Team feud going into Summerslam where I guess the winner becomes the new #1 contender for the Tag-Team Championships since Sheamus and Cesaro are out filming some shitty movie.

>Samoa Joe is literally going to pull a Jimmy Snuka and beat Roman’s skull until it caves in on his brain cavities. I know we already had the Dar vs Alexander I Quit match but the logic would denote that we don’t need another regular singles match between Daivari and Towzawa it needs some kind of gimmick otherwise no one is gonna care.

>Samoa Joe defeated Roman Reigns via Disqualification in a #1 Contenders match where the winner would face Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship at Summerslam. The ref did not call for the bell the second Strowman touched Joe but even still we’re gonna pretend like this doesn’t matter because this is your 4-Way.
>>
>another try-hard retard who doesn't understand "my wife's son" meme
>>
>Enzo’s promo makes it sound like all the worked strategies him and Cass worked on together backstage were all Enzo’s fault as to how they went on a 4 year losing streak and how Cass just had to accept his best friend is retarded which is why this feud now has to exist.

>A fight breaks out between Show and Cass where Show got moved over by Cass. Roman is muttering “something something bbygurl something something believe dat”

>Ambrose is acting progressively more and more heelish every week. Next week it’ll be Miz/Axel/Dallas vs 2/3 of The Shield.

>Finn Balor defeated Elias Sampson via Disqualification. Elias finally is doing the shit he should have been doing since the birth of his gimmick and its smashing people over the head with worked Guitars.

>Also to give you an idea just how much Rollins and Wyatt are fucking geeks. Wyatt and Rollins get into a feud that was basically slap assed together. Wyatt wins at the PPV. Wyatt wins again on the Raw Post Taping. And this is seen as a transition to put Rollins in an even lamer feud with The Miz where the only payoff that will come from that is Ambrose possibly turning Heel

>Meanwhile, Balor has been fucking around with The Hardy Boys and Elias Sampson and now he’s getting a Summerslam match with Bray Wyatt and since Summerslam is going to be 2 HRS ON THE PRE-SHOW and 5+ HRS ON THE MAIN CARD he’s probably going to be dumped fucking either middle of the card or late on the card and the crowd is going to be fucking DEAD

>205 Live: Akira Towzawa defeated Daivari AGAIN by Disqualification. So not only does Titus have to cut all of Akira’s promos Akira is also not allowed to have clean singles wins. This is the 3rd singles match this month where Akira has gotten fucked in a match over something fucking stupid.
>>
>205 Live: Mustafa Ali and Jack Gallagher defeated Drew Gulak and Brian Kendrick. Gallagher hit Kendrick w/ a Worked Headbutt then eats a Reverse 450 from Ali

>Dean Ambrose is ONCE AGAIN asking for YET ANOTHER FUCKING INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP match against The Miz. Seth Rollins comes out stating that since he was attacked by The Miz (despite losing twice to Bray Wyatt) that HE is the one who deserves an Intercontinental Championship opportunity.

>Dean Ambrose mentions how he got hit with a Steel Chair but makes no mention how Rollins curb stomped Ambrose head thru Concrete Blocks. Yo Seth let me just save you some time and just mention all the stupid ass booking Ambrose has had to deal with

>Lost to a Hologram of Bray Wyatt
>Lost to a Exploding Television Monitor
>Lost in CORPSE CHRIST Texas
>Lost due to a bullshit call in a Ladder match

And that is namely just the stuff revolving around you two specifically. Miz/Dallas/Axel destroy Ambrose and Rollins. Miz and his Jabroni ass friends all make a run for it before 2/3 of the Shield regain their strength and kick their asses for real.

>This Corey Grave/Kurt Angle storyline is zero buys. Daivari demands a rematch with Towzawa after their match was interrupted last week by Neville.
>>
File: wut.jpg (214KB, 824x960px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
214KB, 824x960px
>>2892954
whenever I think wwe cannot get any dumber, it somehow finds a way to overcome the odds
>>
File: Chetterfield.jpg (20KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Chetterfield.jpg
20KB, 512x512px
>>2892954
Smackdown's quality has significantly dipped and yet RAM still manages to fuck it up by being even worse than what it was before the shakeup.
>>
>>2892959
WORKEKED BY BASED WIFE'S SON
>>
Thank you for posting, much obliged.
>>
>>2892954
>>Kurt Angle is literally in a storyline where it could be entirely summarized with “My wife’s son.”
Yeah, nah. Knocking up some random girl in college 28 years ago has nothing to do with his wife that he just married 5 years ago.
>>
>>2892954
based god op
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.