[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Seth is the only member of The Shield to have managed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: seth going ham.jpg (184KB, 1363x765px) Image search: [Google]
seth going ham.jpg
184KB, 1363x765px
>Seth is the only member of The Shield to have managed to be over at some point in their solo career

Just how pathetic are deanetty and romanetty?
>>
>praising the biggest janetty of them all

Nice bait faggit
>>
>>2892158
Roman is clearly the biggest and most over star. Your not working or fooling anyone with a brain. Thing is I think you might actually believe what your saying! which is unbelievable to me because Reigns like it or not, is far and way the top star of the Shield in every measureable way.
>>
>>2892166
Show me a single dime that Romanetty has drawn, mark.
>>
Firstly, they got over as heels. Ruthless, brutal heels, attacking as a pack of dogs, the numbers game. That doesn't necessarily (in fact most of he time it doesn't) translate to being over as a babyface. Especially if you're going to give them inorganic pushes.

Seth as chickenshit, opportunistic but impressive-in-the-ring heel champ run was GOAT...because it was a continuation/extension of the character that made him over in the first place.

But with Roman, he was all of a sudden supposedly a sympathetic >le underdog babyface, even though there was absolutely no credibility behind that new gimmick. This guy, the leader and big dog of the ruthless vigilante heel team who used to destroy everyone, without any actual storyline, is supposed to be cheered now? Their 'storyline' reason was literally just 'it's his time now'. Literally the Hillary Clinton of professional wrestling. And he's shit on the mic, a skill you need to be great at to succeed as the top babyface. They totally ignored his actual skillset and what got him over in the first place and tried to morph him into something he can't be. Imagine if they had kept him heel, he could have been something like what Braun became. Or at least a brutal solo gun for hire.

Same thing, to a lesser extent, with Dean. Again, no reason reason he should be a babyface after being a serious, ruthless vigilante. And on top of that instead of keeping his serious, ruthless demeanor, they turn him into a spazzing >le wacky loony tunes 'lunatic fringe'. And desu he doesn't have top guy potential like Seth and Roman. In AE he would be Hardcore champ level.

And now, sadly, they're doing the same thing to Seth. Instead of picking up where they left off, they first had the Triple H story. A bit of a stretch, but ok, it mildly makes sense. But now he's a vanilla babyface too? No cheating, no viciousness, appeals to the fans, says I'm sorry to Dean, is teaming up and helping people now? This is nauseating.

>>
>>2892244
Get Seth back to his 2015 vibe.

Turn Roman intro the brutal solo heel destoryer he should have been, basically what Braun is now (and turn Braun loveable babyface at the same time. "I only do this because I'm hurt inside, and the world forced these expectations on me, I'm actually a sweet gentle little boy, waaaaaaahhhhh! *sheds tears*" - it could work)

And just get rid of Dean at this point. Even getting him back to the gimmick that got him over, he's just a bargain basement Roman, and there isn't room for two guys with the same gimmick. Plus they've ruined him anyway.
>>
>>2892158
of course seth is the best
>>
>>2892166
>Your not working or fooling anyone with a brain.

Bravo.

>>2892259
>make Reigns muh tortured anti-hero
>get rid of Ambrose he's just bargain basement Reigns

fuck off you're not fooling anybody
>>
This thread is just Carter talking to himself
>>
>>2892277
I don't mean a tortured anti-hero. I mean a straight up bully.

And what can Ambrose do better than Roman? Name one thing. And don't say comedy because neither of them are funny at all.
>>
>>2892287
Ambrose is better on the mic by a long stretch. He's still fucking cringe but Roman is truly appalling.
>>
>>2892158
Rollins, my future husband, is the greatest and hottest professional wrestler ever
>>
Roman is the only one to come out and still has success sadly pushed obviously

They gave up on Rollins and Ambrose
>>
>>2892287
>And what can Ambrose do better than Roman? Name one thing.

Promo
Wrestle
Get Over
>>
>>2892158
>Just how pathetic are deanetty and romanetty?

At least the crowds react to their matches
>>
>>2892460
Kill ratings to 1.87
>>
>>2892421
They never even honestly tried with Ambrose.
>>
>>2892463
Just look back at the last ppv Seth was getting big reactions with bray lmao and the crowd didn't care about deanetty against Miz and the miztourage
>>
>>2892474
1.3 MILLION and counting have stopped watching since Reigns won the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>2892175
>Main Evented 3 Manias in a row, all of which were sold out.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2892463
>At least they get a reaction
This has to be the weakest explanation of someone being over. If someone is a face and gets booed, they're a shitty face. If someone's a heel and gets cheered, they're a shitty heel.
>>
>>2892526
33 & 32 weren't sold out
>>
ITT Carter talks to himself
>>
>>2892526
>sold out

jej

>ratings continue to tank with Romanetty at the top

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>2892526
yeah, because they only bought tickets to see Roman getting booed by 50-70k people in the main event.
>>
>>2892166
lazybait.jpeg
>>
>>2892287
>What can Dean do better
Cut a promo
Not cost the company 1.3 million viewers
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.