[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jim Cornette blasts Kentucky-based AMW for booking the Progr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 535073466.jpg (275KB, 1593x2048px) Image search: [Google]
535073466.jpg
275KB, 1593x2048px
Jim Cornette blasts Kentucky-based AMW for booking the Progressive Liberal as a heel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uKQAXq5VM4

>Daniel Harnsberger, 36, wrestles as Dan Richards, aka 'The Progressive Liberal'
>The 36-year-old started playing the role when Trump first became a candidate
>He wears T-shirts with Hillary Clinton's face on it, and lectures his southeastern audiences about 'voting against their interests' and plans to 'reprogram' them
>>
>>2891444

kek cornetty seething some mountain yokel from his home state stole his gimmick and gave it to a numale
>>
File: IMG_5736.jpg (49KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5736.jpg
49KB, 357x384px
>>2891444
>Cornette not realizing that people hate liberals because they are constant whining faggots
>Cornette whines like a faggot about it

Really stretches out my tight little brain pussy
>>
You couldn't pay me to listen to Cornette blubber about politics, but does he actually say anything remotely coherent and critical about why this guy shouldn't be a leftist heel in a Southern state? Or is he just upset because he's a liberal faggot himself?
>>
>>2891444
thats pretty smart not ding-dong diddly lie
>>
Cornette should stick to wrestling commentary.

I don't want to hear about his political leanings.

And I'm sure he would have zero issue with an anti-Conservative gimmick.
>>
>>2892539
But we have to #resist! It was #herturn! FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PPL!
>>
>>2891444
Wasn't Cornette doing pretty much the exact same shit with the Gangstas?
They were fucking giving shoutouts to O.J in their promos.
>>
>>2892603
Thats different because he did it and in his mind he can do no wrong.
>>
>>2892572
He legitimately sees life as pro wrestling gimmicks. If you are a conservative or god-forbid didn't agree with him 100% you're a heel in life
>>
>>2891444
Cornetty never drew a dime and the Progressive Liberal is destined to have his gimmick stolen by WWE in a year or two, when it is irrelevant. Suck an egg Corny
>>
File: it was her turn.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
it was her turn.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
DRRUMMMMFFFF
>>
>>2891444
wtf I hate cornette now
>>
>>2891444
Corny Jim gets worked like a motherfucker lately
>>
Isnt he the same guy that booked new jack and mustafa with the literal nigger gimmick?
>>
>>2891444

This settles it once and for all.

Russo > Cornette
>>
>>2891444

Why does this guy looked bored as fuck in every photo I see of him? Is that part of the gimmick?
>>
>old man yells at nobody
>>
Cornette is such a mark for the Left that he forgot that anybody in wrestling who tells you how you should think or live your life is the heel, even if they happen to be right, which is certainly not the case with anyone who thinks that "Hillary would've been a great president guys, honest."
>>
>>2892829

>implying theres a problem with that

Cornette is god tier. However he's an idiot when it comes to politics. Stick to rasslin, thanks
>>
If he would come out of a box he would be over.
>>
File: Gronald Grumpf.jpg (75KB, 374x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Gronald Grumpf.jpg
75KB, 374x1024px
TWO SCOOPS DRUMPF!!!!?????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESIGN!!!!!
>>
>>2893556
I don't get it
>>
>>2891444
Fuck Cornette's shit, I'm running the Canadian equivalent via Trudeau and it's getting major heel boos with major face pops.
Guys like him just don't fucking get that house shows are all about the moment and what the crowd is feeding you.
>>
this guy is a legit genious and a student of the game.

see you in wwe in 2 years.
>>
File: 1496379745782.png (843KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496379745782.png
843KB, 1280x720px
>>2891444
cornetty ding-dong diddly worked by the based liberal progressive. Literally foaming at the mouth DRUMPFFFFFFF
>>
Cheap heat in an intellectually-stunted region.

You can spit in the air and land on a car with a confederate flag vanity plate and a trump sticker.

Dude wrestles like shit, like all the other guys in these KY promotions.
>>
Based Cornette calling out these dumb rednecks for the trash they are
>>
BASED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rM84TPnQSg
>>
>>2896642
SEETHING
>>
>>2891444
>lectures his southeastern audiences about 'voting against their interests'
Well, at least he got that part right.
>>
>guy has an intentionally over bearing moral high ground gimmick
>not a heel because I agree with it

The state of jam cornetto
>>
>>2891444
cornett strikes me as some fancy southern boy who was sheltered as a child. The guy likes to huff and puff his chest but he looks like a soft bitch. Dont go outside jimmy, Its dangerous. Keep practicing the piano.
>>
>>2898201
lol nice try.
>>
how does jimmy still get so many people worked
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.