[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that think that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: ToruYano.png (236KB, 586x340px) Image search: [Google]
ToruYano.png
236KB, 586x340px
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that think that BASED yano isn't going over Okada
wherefore /asp/?
>>
>>2891296
Bump
>>
This would actually make me watch NJPW.
>>
never bet against yano
>>
>>2891952
This.
Based trickster man always finds a way.
>>
Yano is the only good thing about Nippon
>>
>>2891296
>>2891492
>NJPW threads don't draw
>>
>>2891296
Another G1 filled with has-beens pushing 40.
>>
>>2892242
>WWE's biggest match at Wrestlemania this year had a 50 year-old in it
>>
>>2892265
No reason why both things can't suck.
>>
>>2892315
G1 doesn't suck tho
>>
File: Sakura-Sakurada-1467980487.jpg (48KB, 290x405px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura-Sakurada-1467980487.jpg
48KB, 290x405px
This is a 91 match tournament. You have a 2 leagues of 45 matches each, with each wrestler having 9. Predicting individual match outcomes at this point is both impossible and pointless.

The only real things to predict are who will top the leaderboard of each group, and who win win the final. Go!

>Block A winner
>Block B winner
>Final winner
>>
>>2892370
It's not pointless, individual wins build up later programs.
>>
>>2892370
>>Block A winner
Kota-chan
>>Block B winner
Kenny-kun
>>Final winner
The fans
>>
>>2892370
Naito vs Kenny with Naito going over. I'm pretty sure they're going with Naito v Okada at the Dome.

I'd dig Okada v Nagata as the finals. Okada wins, gets to pick his challenger, and Naito fucks with Okada until he's the challenger. But NJPW booking is usually pretty simple.
>>
File: Yano - G1 2017 day 1.jpg (609KB, 1912x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Yano - G1 2017 day 1.jpg
609KB, 1912x1599px
>>2891296
>BASED yano
Devastating finishing move
>>
>>2892378
Kota literally already lost to Naito, sad!
>>
>>2892737
I have Kota winning in the end. Tana and Naito are having match on the last night of G1.
I am having Tana win and stopping Naito from finals.
I am seeing Kota and Suzuki in finals and Kota winning and after that loosing the briefcase in match with Omega in semi-main of King of ProWrestling. And Omega going for the HW belt at Dome. Omega loosing US belt at one of the Destruction shows or just during the build to Dome.

Omega winning at the Dome and Kota challenging him at New Years Dash.
--------------------------------------
That's of course all dependent on Kota's willingness to commit to schedule and not being free spirit, just because of Kenny. Their last match should be a grudge match at Dome '18. No need for a belt. Or maybe a US belt to elevate it more.
>>
>>2892380
Nagata won't have more then 4 points. They are not booking their old guys as strong as WWE. Father Time takes his toll.
You can have Nagata score some important wins, but not going to finals.
>>
File: 1499452417976.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499452417976.gif
2MB, 250x200px
>>2892777
>Thinking Okada is dropping the belt to Omega

I have some bad news for you, Amigo!
>>
>>2892788
Either Naito or Kenny. Both transitional champs to be honest.
Okada is dropping it to someone who will be new Ace - SANADA maybe? There will be 1-3 years worth of stories between Kota, Kenny, Naito and Okada. If Kota will stay of course. And after that there will be long program between Okada and new Ace.

And Naito doesn't need a belt. He will be winning, maybe even next Dome. That is also posibility.

But to be honest Okada's character WANTS to really beat Kenny at Dome next. He needs to prove he is better and because we all think Kenny is beating Okada or drawing with him during their match at G1 with him not being able to get pin (opposite of their match at Dominion) so Okada WANTS to beat him.
>>
>>2892807
IF Okada faces Kenny at the Dome, who does Naito face?

Ibushi?
>>
>>2892825
The guy with US belt. Or guy who took Tana's belt from him during the fall. That's probably ZSJ.
>>
File: 1497277992674.jpg (366KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497277992674.jpg
366KB, 1280x720px
>>2892825
>yfw Naito vs Ibushi from yesterday's G1 match was a preview of Wreste Kingdom XII
>>
>>2892836
Lmao typo

*Wrestle Kingdom XII
>>
>>2892807
>Okada is dropping it to someone who will be new Ace
Okada is going to be Ace for many years yet. He's only 29. Naito and Kenny are the only guys he could drop it to that are ready. Ishii and Goto are also good enough, but they're never going to get the strap. Tana can too but he's really just a backup-backup guy now.

SANADA is not sniffing the big belt before he even comes to sniffing the IC belt. And ZSJ has a better claim for it right now.
>>
>>2892883
>And ZSJ has a better claim for it right now.
The state of NJPW in 2017
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.