[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey look we just broke up another Tag team from NXT Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>Hey look we just broke up another Tag team from NXT

Who the fuck is next?
Just kill the tag division at this point.
>>
>American Alpha finished
Zack Ryder turns heel on Mojo tomorrow.

R.I.P. WWE tag team div
>>
>Hey look we just broke up another Tag team from NXT
>just

nigger, they haven't had a tag team match in three months
>>
>>2889884
Seth and Dean are going to be a tag team soon, probably the same for Axel and Dallas. RAM is okay for now, what about SDL? They need to pair Ziggler with some other jobber or something.
>>
>>2890362
>Colóns reportedly on their way out
>Hype Bros in a break-up program
>Bollywood Boyz don't wrestle for some reason
Hope you like Gay Cops vs. Ascension and New Day vs. Usos every episode from now until forever, Anon.
>>
>>2890240
>they broke them up three months ago, stupid!
This isn't as strong an argument you believe it to be.
>>
>>2890362
Sami and HarpGOAT would be based
>>
>>2889884
are you new to watching wwe?
things change all the time you fucking idiot.
you realize some day the new day will break up too? prepare yourself.
>>
>>2889884
Hype bros are next. May as well merge the divisions.
>>
they gave them the tag titles for months and got 0 pop or reaction any time they came out. dumb fuck OP kill yourself smark
>>
All the women should have been on Raw and all the tag teams should have been on Smackdown. Every brand split both divisions always end up being a barren mess.
>>
The best period in Smackdown history literally only had one tag team. Billy and Chuck were feuding with fucking Rikishi because there were no other tag teams. They had to feud with makeshift teams of directionless upper midcarders. They lost it to Edge and Hulk, who in turn lost it to the newly created Unamericans
>>
>>2890397
Well Diy could always...

UH...Sanity could come up?
>>
>>2890980
I would be perfectly fine with Akam and Rezar getting called up to squash the entire division on both brands Braun style every time someone tried to have a match.
>>
>>2890397
>Hope you like Gay Cops
I do, thank you
>>
>>2890450
Reminder that American Alpha never even got to cut an in-ring promo on the main roster.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.