[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have the video of Corny and Russo aruging on live television

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1487.jpg (64KB, 696x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1487.jpg
64KB, 696x398px
Anyone have the video of Corny and Russo aruging on live television and vince macmahon was in the middle of it?
>>
>>2887527
Noone??
>>
ask wew or sc
they are cucks but resourceful
>>
>>2887527

Why are people in the wrestling industry such whiny, vindictive, miserable mother fuckers? I've never seen the amount of infighting in anything else in the world.

Countries will go to war and then become allies in shorter duration than a typical wrestling feud.
>>
That was on WWF Livewire and that show was a work, mark. Russo was Vic Venom on that.
>>
>>2887585
Nah, it was def a shoot but where's the video?
>>
>>2887601
Has to be in here somewhere cause it was the only time McMahon was on the show

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu4tex
>>
>>2887610
wait, nvm. Vince was on the show a few times. Haven't watched Livewire in years.
>>
>>2887610
holy fucking GOAT

Sunny originated the "More wrinkles than a sharpei puppy" line that Steiner used years later.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.