[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to this indy show this weekend. What kind of weapon should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: festcard.jpg (158KB, 652x960px) Image search: [Google]
festcard.jpg
158KB, 652x960px
Going to this indy show this weekend. What kind of weapon should I bring to the fans bring the weapons match?
>>
Your virginity

Hopefully you'll lose it that way
>>
A gun to kill yourself with in the parking lot before the show
>>
>>2887463
Looks retarded.
>>
A gun.

I tried that at NXT to kinda "force" Paige to be my girlfriend (lol not really force). It didn't work that time but glasses chick is pro waifu material.

I'll probably show up myself, since I was banned from NXT and the performance center I've got free time.
>>
If you actually want them to use it just take some funny prop that they can fuck about and be creative with. That's the shit they take.
>>
>>2887463
Bacteria and Virus drenched barbed wires.

I'm only joking.
>>
They actually have some pretty cool wrestlers and tickets are cheap. I wish I had a local Indy like that
>>
>>2887548

Local indies are fun. I don't even have to keep up with mine. They hang posters at the nearby gas station to let me know when the next one is. Just wish they served alcohol.
>>
>chuck taylor
You had better go
>>
>>2887463
Who's that Immortan Joe looking motherfucker?
>>
>>2887577
you in PA?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.