[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Complains about Young bucks not drawing and "killing"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: justcornette.png (86KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
justcornette.png
86KB, 338x305px
> Complains about Young bucks not drawing and "killing" the business
> Young Bucks shirts are always sold out in Hot Topic
The state of Cucknetty
>>
>Hot Topic
It's an incredibly niche store that is only visited by edgy faggots. Post back here when their shirts sell out at all the trendy teen stores.
>>
>>2886298
You should unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>2886280
I wish he'd stick with Abyss instead of the Joseph Parks character
>>
> Complains about Young bucks not drawing and "killing" the business
> Young Bucks shirts are always sold out in Hot Topic
The state of /asp/etty
>>
>>2886280
>the state of Cringenette
>>
>>2886298
you are very out of touch if you think that its still like that
>>
>>2886280
>hot topic

I'd rather be dead than wear anything from there
>>
>>2886308
I'm chill like ice.
Just offering some friendly advice.
So now let me tell ya twice;
End your own life.
>>
>>2886298
>Hot Topic
>niche
>2017
>>
I don't think them drawing or not has anything to do with what Cornette says. But I do find it funny that Cornettey complains about bullshit in wrestling when he started in Tennessee.
>>
>>2886280
>is a """tolerant""" liberal
>wants to kill everyone that isn't a """tolerant""" liberal
>>
>>2886468

You sound really sensitive. Did Cornette cyberbully you?
>>
blacks are buying young bucks shirts thinking them mean BBC bulls
>>
>>2886468
> """""Tolerant""""" liberal
> Hates the religion of peace
Why is Cornette, an Islamophobic racist, not checking his privilege?
>>
>>2886302
>>2886417
>>2886423

Parents just don't understand amirite guys
>>
>>2886561
That song came out in the year I was born you out-of-touch old fuck
>>
>>2886280
>> Complains about Young bucks not drawing

Has he?
>>
>>2886698

Nope
>>
>>2886280
You mean bullet club shirts are always sold out the hottopics I went to didn't even known who the young bucks were but said the new bullet club shirts keep selling out
>>
>>2886787
this.
most of the people buying the shirts have never even watched the young bucks, they just know it's a cool shirt. Like young nigs wear biggie and tupac shirts but never actually listened to the music, they just know they are supposed to like it because they are black.
>>
>>2886787
My friend who works at hot topic told me she thought the shirt was for the artist "Young Buck" because of the bandana
>>
>>2886418
Don't let the door hit you on the way out
>>
part of being a draw is having at least one crotchety old man complaining about you.
Elvis would never have gotten as over as he did without people trying to ban him.
>>
File: 38a[1].jpg (232KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
38a[1].jpg
232KB, 863x752px
>cornetty vs young cucks argument

>hate both of them

weird feel
>>
>>2886302
>>2886417
>>2886423

Holy fuck this is a more damning insight into the age and mentality of this board than a million fartfag threads.
>>
>>2886298
Lmao yeah back in the day it was but things change. You're the type of retard to just parrot whatever sounds cool and have no original thought in your dense brain
>>
>>2887396
i thought people who liked the young cucks also liked cornette desu. same brand of smark and theyre both reddit as fucc
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>2886492
>>
Russo did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1491445337729.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1491445337729.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>giving attention to this old ass dude
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.