[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think AJ will main event a wrestlemnaia before he retires?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1498654235362.jpg (68KB, 576x782px) Image search: [Google]
1498654235362.jpg
68KB, 576x782px
Do you think AJ will main event a wrestlemnaia before he retires?

I think he joined WWE too late for that, hes the same age as Cena
>>
He will

He'll be a Triple Crown winner at the bare minimum plus a single WM main event (doesn't matter if he wins or loses)
>>
>>2882790
>IC belts is in RAM
>bmaj gets drafted to ram
>romanreigns.jpg
let him stay insmackdown
>>
I want him to form a tag team with Cena more than I want him to win another world championship
>>
If he sticks around until his near 50s maybe.

There are too many combinations of Roman and Cena and Brock or whoever left to give AJ the last spot on a Mania card anytime soon.
>>
>>2882830
Rent free
>>
>>2882853
Usos and New Day are big enough teams to be able to face Cena and AJ

could be good, but Cena will disappear again after a few months untill the Rumble
>>
>>2882781
I don't think so. Last Mania was probably the hottest he will ever be in the company and he was in the opener.
>>
>>2882860
>too many combinations

And yet none of them are a match anybody wants to see
>>
>>2882874
didnt stop undercarder and roman
>>
>>2882781
Could only really see it if they wanna do AJ/Roman for a world title at a mania. Or maybe his last match if he's gained enough respect from backstage.
>>
File: aj.jpg (21KB, 257x320px) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
21KB, 257x320px
>>2882781
AJ Styles? No
A.J. Stones? Definitely.
>>
>>2882963
Is that Bret Hart?
>>
>>2882781
Ironic because both Islam and Christianity are same jewish abrahamic bullshit
>>
>>2882985
A fine statement sir, I tip my fedora to you!
>>
>>2882985
Christians are not mass migrating to Muslim countries and raping and pillaging though
>>
>>2883150
Done before it was cool. Scandinavia was a good example
>>
>>2882781
>old as shit
>still dumb enough to believe muh Muslim invaders garbage that can be disproved with a quick google search
>got brainwashed into the "anyone but Hillary" like if he's some teen on /pol/ or an old as shit person
>not even as good as based Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi, Tanahashi, Okada, Shibata, Ishii, the list goes on
>can't even sell as much mercy as bases big dog

>>2883150
They don't need to emigrate, they rape fine in their own countries. I am sure the number of pastor cases this year in US/EU far outnumber the Muslim rape ones. In fact, aside from was it either New Years 2015 or 2016 in Germany, I can't think of a big rape case involving Muslims.
>>
>>2883160
>aside from was it either New Years 2015 or 2016 in Germany, I can't think of a big rape case involving Muslims.

if you get your news from reddit I doubt you would
>>
File: 1431361037906.jpg (139KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
1431361037906.jpg
139KB, 600x763px
>>2883160
>In fact, aside from was it either New Years 2015 or 2016 in Germany, I can't think of a big rape case involving Muslims

kek
>>
>>2883160
there is about 100 stories in the UK alone of muslim gangs raping english girls
>>
>>2883160
Good goy
>>
>>2883184
Yeah that one was pretty awful, though for what it's worth that's a 2010, potentially even earlier case. Compared to the sheer amount of pastor cases, even the ones in say...Sweden aren't all that high. Had like 12 of them all in the span of one month in the US alone about a year ago.

Either way, my ultimate point is that there are too many variables to account for that aren't race or religion related. It's the same thing as thinking race is based in science or w/e. Simplifying the explanations this much doesn't make them true. Nobody that is a full grown adult and is well traveled has reason to simplify stuff like this.
>>
>>2883253
It's upbringing that matters. But you're an idiot for wasting your time and energy trying to put a point across someone who locks himself in a basement and browses the internet all day and then lives vicariously through someone else in order to justify any sense of accomplishment. As a Catholic, I can tell you religion is regressive in many ways to the point that I've abolished it but the Catholic Church is the still the best
>>
>>2882781
Never. The main event is locked between Lesnar, Cena and Shieldetty until they retire.
>>
File: fact.png (22KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
fact.png
22KB, 207x239px
>>2883253
>>
>>2882781
Doubt it, and honestly it's not important. He's got a great role as it is. He's an older wrestler getting great matches of the younger guys.

Reigns, Ambrose, New Day, Ziggler, and Corbin in particular are all better wrestlers for working a few dark matches and small feuds with AJ.
>>
>>2882860
Brock is leaving after WM, Cena is relegated to mid card at the moment, and Roman is getting dropped, so who knows
>>
>>2882781
No he won't. Next two years will be Roman/Cena and Roman/Rock
>>
>>2883153
>Scandinavia was a good example

Those weren't Christians. The vikings werent converted en mass until the northern crusades
>>
>>2882874
I actually would really like to see one more Cena vs. Lesnar.

Not in the main event of Wrestlemania, but. I'd like to see it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.