[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally, a REAL MAN in a world of man children that play video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 235246232425.png (190KB, 320x728px) Image search: [Google]
235246232425.png
190KB, 320x728px
Finally, a REAL MAN in a world of man children that play video games and watch anime, ALBERTO represents the though men we grew to love because he isn't the Nu Male bullshit most wrestlers of today are
>>
Becoming romantically linked with a tainted, promiscuous, slutty british slag who has slept around and has been BLACKED is your idea of the actions performed by a "REAL MAN"?
>>
>>2882394
That's her past through, if she did that today her dismembered body will be found in a ditch
>>
The guy is a scumbag
>>
>>2882389
Aside from him and Lesnar, who else was an actual wrestler?
>>
>wifebeating addict

>>2882459
A least a few guys who've appeared on UUDD

Ziggler
Cody
American Alpha
Bo Dallas
Bray Wyatt
Curtis Axel
>>
>>2882389
>you're not a real man for liking things I don't like

Yeah because whining and crying like a bitch on a fucking image board makes you ALPHA. Go die in a fire.
>>
>>2882389
BASED ALPHA MALE BERTO
>>
>>2882441
>That's in MUH PAST

You sound like a beta faggot who has no idea of how real men act
>>
I wish cro cop had kicked a few inches lower
>>
>>2882389
>whines about former employer constantly
>has to brag about his "life" on social media
>marries a vapid slut for arm candy
>Does drugs that inhibit his abilities at a job that makes him rich
>not a nu-male

Seems more like an entitled, millennial YouTube-famous faggot to me.
>>
>>2884110
He lost to his ex-wife in court
>>
Regardless of how many of you see it, the fact of the matter is that part of being a real man is having the fortitude to hit your woman. When it comes down to brass tax, violence is the only thing they'll truly respond to, and being able to keep your woman in line is one of the most crucial aspects of being a real man. I feel as though El Patron has succeeded at this and I commend him for it.
>>
>>2884146
7edgy9me
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (17KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
17KB, 480x318px
>>2884146
>brass tax
>>
>>2884146
> the fact of the matter is
Shut up Paul, we all know Stephanie is the one in charge.
>>
>>2884146
Del Rio to NXT confirmed
>>
>>2884157
Do you disagree?
>>
>>2884258
I do. If you can't handle your woman without hitting her than you either
a) were stupid enough to pick a shit-tier women
or
b) aren't enough of a man to make her actually want to serve you in the first place

Chick are naturally submissive. If you need to use physical force, you've already lost.
>>
>>2882389
What exactly is a "though" man? You're seething so hard you can't fucking spell or use grammar. Take a few deep breaths, count to ten, then try again.
>>
>>2884146

>t. kissless virgin
>>
>>2884146
post your neck
>>
>>2884273
It's not a matter of "needing" to hit her, at least in my case, but just hitting her from the at the first instance of disobedience in order to establish control and let her know who is in charge before she even has the chance to get completely out of line.
>>
>>2884328
It's a combination of a and b in your case? You picked a disobedient woman, and now you can't make her respect your dominance without hitting her

lol fag
>>
>>2882389
>le mid life crisis man
>real man

nope
>>
File: nashed.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
nashed.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2884146
>brass tax
>>
>>2884328
Translation: you hit your mom when she takes away your tendies
>>
File: 550369_600.jpg (21KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
550369_600.jpg
21KB, 300x407px
>>2884358
40+
>>
Are the shootfight marks the worst kind of marks?

>muh Haku would murder anyone
>>
>>2884547
Alberto > le meme man Haku
>>
>>2884348
Whatever, cuck
>>
File: the_black_door.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
the_black_door.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>exits dōjō
>>
>>2884146

Some things are best not to be in the public eye especially family drama mixed with relationship drama in the blurred reality of professional wrestling. We have people calling for professional action to be taken based of rumors and speculation as to what two adults are doing with their personal lives. I've seen people proclaimed that this could be the next Benoit tragedy and received lectures on Domestic violence. I want people to stop speculating wait for the facts, police report or for Saraya Bevis or José Rodríguez to come forward with accusations of the others abuse. I used their real names because this isn't anything to do with their professional lives or stage names it their very real personal lives and reputations we are playing with and it's really not cool.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.