[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone go to their local Indy wrestling promotion? I absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: alternative_universe_asp.png (770KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
alternative_universe_asp.png
770KB, 1280x738px
Anyone go to their local Indy wrestling promotion?
I absolutely love going to the local shows and shit talking from the audience and getting the wrestlers to break character.
>>
>>2882275
I went the other day and it was ok until all of a sudden
*INTERMISSION*
really killed the momentum
>>
File: rox lost.jpg (16KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
rox lost.jpg
16KB, 400x320px
I dont have any local promos but I live in a medium sized city so I go to see touring promos from time to time.

I had front row tickets to the micro wrestling federations midget wrestling show for $30. they are gonna be coming back in september with a steel cage match and I will probably buy $15 normal fag seats for.
>>
>>2882275
My local promotion is Hoodslam and it's unironically the greatest shit ever
>>
>>2883193
Which city m8?
>>
>>2883196
nice try NSA. its like 300k fags though
>>
>>2882275
I go to shows, but I worry I'm being too smarky when I yell at the wrestlers.
>go to bingo hall
>guy does kick to guy on ropes
>silent
>yell "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE NOISE WHEN YOU DO THAT"
>everyone gets quiet
>shame.jpg
>>
>>2883219
Went to a women's show the other day and a group of the male wrestlers and their friends we're there breaking kayfabe and yelling stupid shit. If you have the right crowd you can say just about anything.
>>
>>2883256
>woman's show
There tend to be a lot of smarks there, so you should get away with it there. My bingo hall shows are filled with casual fans, so it's different there.
>>
>>2883195
Same here, been going for the last 4 years. FUCK THE FANS!
>>
>>2883195
>>2883276
>the most raunchy promotion in wrestling but you can't call anyone a fag
Wherefore?
>>
>>2882275
Bump
>>
>>2883256
Was it FSWW?
>>
>>2883638
Yeah it was, were you there?
>>
>>2882275
We've got three here. Two are yard tard-esque trash bag wrestlers level promotions. They both draw less than 30 people per show. One wrestler was telling me they've literally had no one show up for a show before, and it was a charity event to raise donations for toys for tots. Also he told me that none of the good wrestlers ever stay because they'll come to Utah for work and they'll somehow pay guys to come out, but the other workers will shit on these new guys because said new guys actually really serious about training.

The third one is actually pretty damn good. They have it in a set location and regularly draw 200 people, it has a great crowd atmosphere too. Only two guys try to derail matches with FullSail-like chants, but the rest of the crowd is always pretty hot. I've been going three years and they've only put on one REALLY terrible match (two luchadors, it was one's first match outside of a rumble. Really shitty chops for five minutes and they fucked up almost every spot), but everything else is really solid. They actually have a pretty amazing womens division which surprised me the most, even though there's only four of them.

Tickets are kind of pricey though with $25 for a front row seat, and it's hot as balls half the time in that tiny ass venue, but everything else is pretty good.
>>
>>2883327
I have heard fag said once or twice at Hoodslam so yeah it is damn rare. They make it a point that everyone is welcome... to get fucked, so I can see why they wouldn't make with tossing it around and pissing off the talent and fans.
>>
>>2883647
No, I have friends who live out there and regularly post about it (maybe they train with FSW? idk)

How was Daisy's segment thing last night? I met her once when she was doing that headgear gimmick.
>>
>>2883662
It wasn't too bad, the whole thing was basically a test to see how the show would run so there wasn't anything that really stood out but the turn out to that hot house was pretty good.
They taped the whole thing so you might be able to see it soon enough.
>>
>>2883706
I'm actually kind of surprised to hear that, but you know what? Good for them. Hot crowds make decent shit feel amazing, so hopefully it'll read that way whenever they put it up.
>>
>>2883276
>>2883195
Hoodslam is unironically the gayest thing ive ever seen. It's just literal faggots doing gay shit in the ring.
>>
There's one here called Pacific Coast Wrestling, it's pretty good although some of the fans are WWE tier 'get ourselves over' chanters with 'WHAT' and 'THIS IS AWESOME' and that bullshit. But since a lot of talent lives in my area they get pretty good bookings, lots of LU guys and the main event this month has Penta and Mundo.
>>
>>2883751
>PCW
Is this the promotion Taya and Mundo try to get their dog over at?
>>
>>2883764
The one and only.
>>
>>2882275

>shit talking from the audience and getting the wrestlers to break character.

You're the reason I don't, if you fuckers want to be part of the show so much, get a pair of tights and throw your head at the ground.
>>
>>2882275
Found the pathetic fat virgin smark
>>
>>2884040
This. Went to one last week for the first time and I was the skinniest best in shape person outside of the wrestlers

Plenty of mentally challenged people too
>>
>>2884055
I used to help set up for indy shows because I was helping out their head tech guy, and the promoter would always get mad at the guys setting up chairs because they'd put them too close together and he'd shout "OUR FANS ARE ALL FAT, IF YOU PUT THEM THIS CLOSE THEY WON'T HAVE ANY ROOM YOU FUCKING IDIOTS"
>>
>>2884064
were their fans also NXT tier shit?
>>
>>2884064
Kek
>>
>>2884186
Surprisingly, no! We only had two-three guys who would try to make the show about them, but the rest of the crowd pretty much would drown them out.
>>
>>2884034
Wrestling has always relied on heavy audience involvement, if you're not making noise then please stay home.'
>>
>>2884064
It was Chris "bugs bunny" Black's SCW I bet.
>>
>>2887055
Nope.

>>2884760
>making noise
>hijacking the show to make it about yourself

Go back to fullsail
>>
>>2887109
This isn't heckling at a comedy club, yelling shit can make a heel/baby better at their character and working the crowd
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.