[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roman needs the Intercontinental Title >Seth needs the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: shield.jpg (35KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
shield.jpg
35KB, 642x361px
>Roman needs the Intercontinental Title
>Seth needs the Intercontinental Title
>Dean needs the Tag Team Titles

For most of last year, Roman and Seth couldn't finish their Grand Slam because the IC Title was on the other show, now they're all in position. Who finishes their slam first?

Other guys who are close:
>Owens: Needs Tag Team titles
>Ryder: Needs a world title
>Kingston: Needs a world title
>Cena: Needs Intercontinental Title
>>
>>2882252

Dean, because Seth and Dean will become a tag team.
>>
Roman should get bird flu and die.
>>
>>2882252
Doesn't Dean count as freebird rule?
>>
>>2882252
I was gonna say that Roman was never US champ but holy shit he was. And he buried the shit out of that belt too.
>>
They've given The Shieldetty's nearly accolade you can, and yet none of them are over.

lol.
>>
>>2882252
>Implying titles mean anything at all in WWE
>>
>>2882252
I thought you needed both world titles for the grand slam.
>>
I'm shocked Cena has never held the intercontinental. And I don't think he ever will since he's part time.
>>
>>2882252
>>Cena: Needs Intercontinental Title
That is actually hilarious.
>>
>>2882618
The Shield literally never used The Freebird Rule
>>
>>2882630
>Edge before Lita
>del Rio
>Sheamus

Happens a lot in WWMeme.
>>
>>2882684
>Edge wasn't over before 2005

18+
>>
Roman will win the Galactic Title and then feud with Cena

Roman will go over Cena

Later on, Roman will win the IC title and then feud with Cena again

Cena will go over, finishing his Grand Slam

Cena will then drop the belt as he rides out to Hollywood, making his win over Roman a formality
>>
Dolph Ziggler has been successfully cucked from having a Grand Slam Title.
>In the original format, he never held a 'Tertiary' championship even though he was a former World, World Tag, US and IC champ
>In the new format, the World and World Tag belts are not recognized, even though this format accepts his secondary and tertiary title reigns.

KEKED
>>
>>2882731
>WWE gets rid of its Tag Titles dating back to the 70s
>in favour of replacing them with Tag Titles dating back to 2002
>>
>>2882684
>Not knowning sheamus was over before he was buried by the lon.
>>
>>2882693
He really wasn't.
>>
>>2882648
Nah, Miz has a Slam and he only had the WWE Championship.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.