[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i be watching lucha underground? listening to bryan alvarez

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg (47KB, 248x371px) Image search: [Google]
Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg
47KB, 248x371px
should i be watching lucha underground?

listening to bryan alvarez crying about the intergender matches is making me pretty interested.
>>
Its a very good show, starts kinda slow but by half season there is at least one great match every night
Haven't seen season 3 yet but the first two make for some great kino
>>
>>2881422
source on Bryan complaining about this? I gotta hear this
>>
Bryan Alvarez cries about everything when Dave isn't on the pod.
>>
>>2881422
Download it and skip through it like I do with most wrestling.
>>
>>2881422
It's fun. It's actually episodic unlike what Raw claims to be with oncoming stories. Alverez is such a fucking beta, he's always crying that "B-b-but he really hit her". It's wrestling you fucking dwarf, it's not real! If he really did she wouldn't get back up and fight back!
>>
>>2883218
Not to mention he won't stop saying the reason why the ratings are going down are because of the intergender matches. Sure if you say it every fucking week and it eventually will go down a little he's going to be "SEE, I WAS RIGHT!"
>>
>>2881422 If you watch it all, you'll probably love Pentagon Jr. and witness ADR's peak
>>
>>2883225
And how much of a sell out he became leaving LU.
>>
LU is the best wrestling related show on television right now. It's basically the Marvel Cinematic Universe but with wrestling matches in front of a live crowd.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 389x129px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 389x129px
i was pretty mad when they shit on pentagon vs shirai/iwatani/hojo.

it was a great series of matches
>>
>>2883346
This. But in the eyes of Bryan they're not kick ass Asians who want to take it to Pentagon and want to do this. No, no, they're poor little girls who shouldn't be touched unless it's the safest looking wrestling moves.
>>
>>2883349
plus shirai took the throw into the chairs better than anyone else in the history of that show, twice even
>>
>>2883352
But she doesn't have a penis, therefore you're not allowed to enjoy it or praise her for it. Or there's something wrong with you.
>>
File: Io is kill.jpg (29KB, 794x321px) Image search: [Google]
Io is kill.jpg
29KB, 794x321px
>>2883352
And now she's ruined, really makes you think.
>>
>>2883357
didn't he report braun would be out until summerslam too?

his only sources are random wwe people spouting out rumors
>>
>>2883366
he said no such thing, moron.
>>
>>2883370
He did tho, Meltzer is a hack
>>
>>2883346
This was one of my favorite episodes in Lucha Underground. Just a great series of matches. It's a shame those 3 probably won't ever be back.
>>
Good shit, I also pretty much like/love the entire roster, which is crazy.
>>
>>2883224
To be fair, intergender matches are always shit, and even if LU's are considerably less shit, I'd still prefer if they didn't happen at all.
>>
File: tumblr_ojnh214ZQv1sodzggo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojnh214ZQv1sodzggo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x284px
>>2883346
Fucking this. Io/Mayu vs Pentagon was a FANTASTIC match if you weren't so fucking triggered by the genders of the competitors wrestling. Why can't these idiots just focus on the actual in-ring action? I'm against violence against women just as much as the next SJW, BUT THIS SHIT IS FUCKING FAKE! You might as well censor all forms of violence on TV.

Kairi vs Pentagon, however, was just a one sided squash.
>>
>>2883517
Probably much safer for a woman to work with a big hunky man rather than a lumbering oaf like Nia Jax.
>>
>>2881454
Literally every time they have an intergender match. I think Taya and Ivelisse are the main exception because they stiff the shit out of the guys and Taya lands more hits than she really takes, but every Sexy Star vs a dude match they whine about how it's promoting violence against women because she's booked to be an underdog.
>>
>>2883527
>Probably much safer for a woman to work with a big hunky man rather than a lumbering oaf like Nia Jax.
I used to wrestle at a local indy fed before having to quit because my work schedule changed, but I can confirm this is true in every sense of the word.

It's easier for a 6'5" 300lb monster to save spots with a 5'5" 120lb girl and keep her safe than any of the other girls she's working with. The only problem they ever had was guys would sometime hesitate or hold back and make spots look like shit because they WERE girls and they didn't want to hurt them.
>>
File: jc facts.jpg (9KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
jc facts.jpg
9KB, 207x253px
>>2883383
>>
>>2881422
I wonder if Alverez wanted to protest Wonder Woman because she was fighting male heels.
>>
>>2883567
He was hot about it after the first trailer came out. No clue if he actually saw the movie though
>>
>>2883550
Sexy Star sucks, though, so it's understandable in her case
>>
>>2883796
Yeah but that No Mas match is fucking good.
>>
>>2883346
Should I actually get hype for this? I finished Season 2 today and I started skipping over everything with Black Lotus in it about halfway through. The whole storyline with her since S1 has been pure trash, and I can't imagine it getting better in S3.
>>
>>2883845
The lotus triad is the best part of season 3
>>
So what is Alvarez's problem? If a girl "fights" a guy and has "realistic" chances of winning, doesn't that empower women or something? Damn SJWs are dumb.
>>
File: 1495729069871.jpg (86KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
1495729069871.jpg
86KB, 423x423px
>>2883845
>I started skipping over everything with Black Lotus

Get a load of this pleb.
>>
>>2883495
Clearly you didn't see this week's Jeremiah Crane vs. Taya match.
>>
>>2881422
Literally put their title on a fucking diva. This show is sjw horse shit. It's not even wrestling.
>>
>>2883845
> The storyline has been trash
How would you know if you skipper over it?
>>
Watch season 1 after Chavo left, around Midway. That's when it gets good. Never watch any episodes that have Chavo, they're bad by assocation
>>
>>2883799
This

>>2883796
No, she's definitely the worst, HOWEVER they push her heavily because she's one of the "better" and more well known luchadoras from Mexico. Ivelisse would probably be getting her push instead if she wasn't a shitty person to everyone that had to work with her.

>>2883912
His problem is when women look "weak" like every time Sexy Star has to wrestle someone. She goes in and literally gets her ass kicked for 7 minutes and then does a few moves to comeback and win. He frowns on literally any time a guy overpowers a girl because he thinks it promotes domestic violence and teaches kids that it's okay to beat the shit out of women or something.
>>
>>2884117
> REEEEEEE!!!
If you're made that Sexy Star was a woman, you're an indiot. Now if you think Sexy Star is a poor wrestler and they put the belt on her for the wrong reasons, then you got a point.
>>
>>2884133
>woman
>poor wrestler
Pick both. Why would I repeat the same thing twice?
>>
>>2884133
They put the belt on her to further her feud with Mundo/worldwide underground and her title reign was literally one episode long

My only problem with that is she pinned Mil Muertes
>>
>>2884129
>it's okay to beat the shit out of women or something
It can't be that. He's not okay with this but he thinks it's okay to teach kids to eat each other's faces like what Dario's brother did?
>>
>>2884141
The whole win in general was dumb, pinning Mil being the top. Sexy has way more respect than she deserves.
>>
>>2884155
She's also probably the least talented wrestler on the whole LU roster. Compared to everyone else she's slow and unimpressive.
>>
>>2881422
No. Everything besides PentaGOAT, Fenix and Prince Puma is garbage. Just watch their matches only.
>>
File: moth.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moth.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>>2884161
>he doesn't enjoy Marty
>he doesn't enjoy the Rabbit Tribe and Snek Tribe
>he doesn't enjoy Aerostar's suicidal moves
>he doesn't enjoy Mil Muertes
>he doesn't enjoy Killshot vs Cumshot
>he doesn't enjoy INTENSE AS SHIT Jeremiah Crane
>he doesn't enjoy the beautiful voice of Son of Havoc
>he doesn't enjoy CAGE
>he doesn't enjoy Mascarita Sagrada

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>2884142
It's literally that. It's the main thing he rants about.

>>2884161
>not telling him to watch Marty vs Killshot
Man you are a faggot.
>>
>>2884169
He has flashbacks to his mommy screaming to him to never hit a girl.
>>
>>2884114
I did, Taya was really good in it, still would've rather her against another chick.
>>
>>2884299
>rather her against another chick.
Taya can't wrestle good matches with women unless it's a hardcore match.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.