[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People pay 10 dollars a month to listen to """insiders"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: blog-f4w.jpg (47KB, 392x295px) Image search: [Google]
blog-f4w.jpg
47KB, 392x295px
>People pay 10 dollars a month to listen to """insiders""" make things up that aren't true 90% of the time.

Is this the biggest scam in history?
>>
>>2880494
Shiiet nigga that costs more than Netflix and Netflix gives me Riverdale waifus and Dare Devil and shit
>>
>>2880494
Hold on. I'm calling the better business bureau and finding out right now! This needs stop!
>>
File: IMG_0025.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>2880494
Smarks
>>
>make things up that aren't true 90% of the time

Good luck actually being able to prove this.
>>
>>2880494
People often take stuff, he clearly flags as his personal opinion as a sure prediction of what the WWE is planning.
>>
>>2880494
I've been a subscriber for 8 years AMA
>>
>>2880570
Name one scoop that you felt was useful, and name 400 that Meltz flat out made up. That shouldn't be hard.
>>
>>2880570
Do you ever plan on getting laid?
>>
So do people think the entire website is just guys breaking SCOOPZ?

Honestly if anything that's probably in the minority, especially in the newsletter.
>>
>>2880624
e-Drones that bitch about Meltzer have never read the WON
>>
>>2880570
Is The Board really the cesspool I've heard it to be? I hear they have cringier diva threads than ours.
>>
>>2880617
Only scoop he has had was about TNA being cancelled. I don't really expect breaking news from him as much as analysis and history, plus insight into how wrestlers and bookers coordinate their respective promotions. Shit he made up... everything else?

>>2880618
Had for some time

>>2880782
I only go on the pro wrestling - related subs but the discourse can often be worse than what I usually find on this board.
>>
>>2880570
What'd you think about his obituary for his dad?
>>
what about pwi insider? they also break news
>>
>>2880880
Most other articles cite F4W or Meltzer himself. Plus by the time they break the news F4W already has several articles with developments about it.
>>
>>2880494
>biggest scam in history
No, that's star citizen.
>>
>>2880850
Was very touching. I'm lucky to be close with my own father, yet after reading that obit it made me consider him and all he did to bust his ass for our family all the more. When people say Meltzer's best work is his non-wrestling writing, this exemplifies it. Even the last bit he wrote about how the Young Bucks would skip a day's layover to get some rest and take a red-eye to see their kids, just like his own father did for over a year during his childhood, that was moving.
>>
I only listen to B&V for Grannys reports. That's about it.
>>
>>2880498
>Daredevil
Fuck nigga, just give me the third season already
>>
File: russojusted.jpg (40KB, 681x357px) Image search: [Google]
russojusted.jpg
40KB, 681x357px
>>2880494
Hi Russo
>>
>>2880494
Name 5 times he was wrong this year
>>
>>2880494
I pay for it for the bantz on the radio shows. Gives me something to listen to while I work out. Dave's autism is good fun and Filthy Tom is based as fuck. Just cause you're poor and can't afford it doesn't mean you have to bash it.
>>
>>2881172
best banter to listen to tbqh while on the stairmaster
>>
>>2880952
It's kinda morbid to say that all of the guy's best writing is obituaries, but he really is extremely good at it.

The stuff about the Bucks was really moving. You can tell he really appreciated what they did for him in Long Beach.
>>
>implying i dont just torrent them
>>
>>2880494
>earns 6 figures from repeating backstage gossip and making predictions that don't come true 75% of the time

Al Snow is right: Meltzer is the best worker in the business.
>>
>>2880981
AJ going to Raw
Roman Reigns vs. Lesnar held off until WM 34
Hardy Boyz not coming back until after WM33
Mauro leaving due to JBL's bullying
Talking Smack cancelled due to low ratings
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.