[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>groomed to be the future of the company >pushed to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>groomed to be the future of the company
>pushed to the fucking moon
>all three have already plateaued two years after their singles debut

Thanks to Vince, Roman is salted earth. No matter what they do, he'll never get over.
Dean doesn't give a fuck. He gets a belt, he loses a belt, it's all the same to him. He doesn't care.
Seth was a consummate heel, but he has no personality or direction as a babyface.

What's WWE going to look like in five or ten years when all the legitimately over/talented guys are gone? Who could conceivably take the Shield's place at the top of the card?
>>
>>2879393
>he'll never get over
With smarks who do not matter at all.
>>
>The Shield was over as fuck
>WWE desperately wants Roman to be over as fuck
>they fail no matter what they try
>still continue to try to get him over with the fans
>WWE doesn't just fucking reunite The Shield and have Roman as their de facto leader to get him over
>>
>>2879399
/thread
>>
Let's all take a minute to laugh at the fact that Roman would still be walking out through the crowd if things had gone even halfway according to Vince's plan.
>>
I still umoronically believe that if the WWE went all in on Ambrose, he'd be the biggest thing since Austin. Seth could still be top heel, and Roman could be an upper midcarder (like Taker during the AE). The Shield isn't the problem, the spastics who run the WWE are.
>>
>>2879399
literally all fans except really young kids and indians are smarks now
>>
>>2879471
>and Indians
Kek
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.