[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This was a better build up than any Wrestlemania ever Really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

>This was a better build up than any Wrestlemania ever

Really makes you think
>>
In terms of the hype and publicity it blows away several Mania's put together by far, but the actual mic work was meh.
>>
YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH
>>
>>2879391
WE GETTIN STARTED
>>
>>2879382
>The biggest event in fighting sports ever is the biggest event in fighting sports ever

Who would have thunk it.

Seriously, comparing this to Mania makes no sense anyway.
>>
>>2879382
>This was a better build up than any Wrestlemania I am old enough to remember
>>
Dude the build was trash
>>
>>2879406
>The biggest event in fighting sports ever
18+
>>
>>2879478
He's right it is you dumb cunt
>>
>>2879478
In terms of money it very likely is. Maybe Mayweather's fight with Pacquiao will end up being larger, but apart from that...
>>
>>2879496
It's on PPV in ireland. It'll break the record.
>>
but i heard they have LIVE mics on raw now
>>
Hogan vs Savage > this

But this is good too
>>
>>2879382
>better than the twelve month build up to the Mega Powers' fight at WM5.

You don't even know you're born son.
>>
>>2879480
It's paperweight class fighting. It is by definition under a glass ceiling of relevance.

Ali Liston, Ali Foreman, Tyson Holyfield are another world beyond this schoolboy scrap.

I mean, it's cool having a boxer fight an inter-disciplinary fighter and all that. It's like Street Fighter 2, right, kiddo? But even Ali did that already with Anoki. So it's really just flash in the pan hype, not the stuff of legend.
>>
Toronto was the only good one, Brooklyn was shit, London was OK, the first one was OK
>>
>>2879632
Tyson Holyfield didn't do over 2m. This thing is cracking 5.
>>
>>2879621
>>2879628

Going to guess you weren't alive back then so stfu
>>
>>2879391
BRING THE BAG
>>
>>2879382
>This was a better build up than any Wrestlemania ever
Nah
>>
>>2879632
>It's paperweight class fighting. It is by definition under a glass ceiling of relevance.

Yeah, that is why Floyd is the biggest draw boxing has ever seen and Conor is the biggest draw MMA has ever seen.

Please expose your stupidity more, dimwit.
>>
File: boxing.jpg (275KB, 780x766px) Image search: [Google]
boxing.jpg
275KB, 780x766px
>>
>>2879795
I mean, I think his point is that this fight is more of a sideshow than a historic and legitimate contest, and in that sense he's right.
>>
File: IMG_5348.jpg (303KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5348.jpg
303KB, 533x400px
>>2879391
>>2879394
>>2879765
HARD WORK
>>
>Shut da fook up, ya stupid fooking nigger. You're a broke ass porch monkey. I don't give a fook if you're a multi million dollar fighter, all you dirty coons are like fooking magpies, spending all yer money on shiny crap. Go back to picking cotton, ya bitch! It's all your type is good at anyways!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2879382
G1 Okada vs. Omega blows this gay ass """"fight"""" buildup out of the water. And it'll be a better fight too, screencap this.
>>
>>2879825
This fight is all about the money, obviously.

No one is claiming anything else.
>>
I can't really bring myself to care, might drop like $10 on McGoober though just in case it's a cold day in hell
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.