[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that WWE is run by a fedora-tier luddist who hates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: LL.png (163KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
LL.png
163KB, 400x298px
Daily reminder that WWE is run by a fedora-tier luddist who hates ''the internet'' and wants to run his business like it's the 80s.

He actively buries anyone who gets over by his own and ruin relationships. Last example? Renee Young.

He's afraid of a fucking woman being more over than his picks.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491971120388.jpg (20KB, 552x665px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491971120388.jpg
20KB, 552x665px
Tfw Vince dying in that promo right before Benoit Benoit'd would have actually been the best thing for the company
>>
>>2879381
Was that the true marker for when WWE would start to fade into irrelevance? Aside from the AE ending of course
>>
File: vince-mcmahon-2014.jpg (26KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon-2014.jpg
26KB, 600x300px
>>2879353
He wants to run his company in his own terms. He doesn't believe that the WWE is bigger than him, and in his eyes nobody is a worthy successor. Not his children and certainly not Hunter, and he's not gonna listen to anybody tell him otherwise; not his family, not his employees and co-workers and certainly not the fans. I can see him on his deathbed still meddling with storylines simply out of spite.
>>
>>2879400
It was buying out WCW.

Vince no longer had to put on a show the fans wanted to survive and instead resumed booking like it was the mid-90s again.
>>
Renee young wasn't getting over where do you people even come up with this shit
>>
>>2880216
I'm pretty sure he wants to kill wwe, he knows wwe will be taken over by Indy spot monkeys and doesn't want to ruin the legacy of the company.
>>
he also lives in your head and doesnt pay a cent for rent
>>
>>2880413
Reminder that he built the WWF on the back of a 5'9" Italian

Reminder that Hogan, Piper, Savage, Austin + Foley among others were all stars taken from elsewhere

>>2880420
>implying he could pay anything when he can't even sell out a Smackdown
>>
>>2880420
Would be good to have Vince in your head. His office is also his home so he had a gym built in - he'd be exercising your brain 24/7.
>>
>>2880413
The legacy of the company has always been utter shit.
>>
>>2879353
holy shit you dumb fucking idiots
why do you think balor is in the main event?
why do you think these people waste my time on tv every week:
senor joe?
owens?
rollins?
sami zayn?
ambrose?
bayley?
becky?
the entirety of NXT?

BECAUSE WWE CATERS ONLY TO FUKCING INTERNET FANS
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THESE FAT MANLETS WHAT THE FUCK

i wish WWE didnt cater to fuck hypersensitive internet fucks. maybe then it would be fun
>>
>>2880626

this desu

Vince has given smarks exactly what they wanted

I wish he would go back to the 80s style booking because the product would be much better
>>
>>2880626
>>2880659
Yeah look at those "FUKCING" internet fans demanding Roman & Jinder be pushed

>waste muh time

baww why aren't they pushing muh Roman enuff
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.