[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can he be the next CM Punk? Strictly with regards to wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Can he be the next CM Punk? Strictly with regards to wrestling and in a positive way. Yes I had to clarify because of the termites who arrive the moment you mention Punk
>>
>>2878057
Phil was pretty shit in the ring to be honest. This faggot is miles ahead of him.
>>
>>2878065
But Punk had unmatched ring psychology
>>
>>2878057
Yes. His very name is contraversal and triggers /asp/ when mentioned. Sami "always gets a response" Zayn doing what he does best
>>
>>2878057
Sami's too dorky
>>
Just give him a terrorist gimmick already.
>>
He can't talk
He can wrestle but he has no psychology or idea how to tell a story
He can't move merch at all
He can't draw flies to shit
He has zero respect backstage and clearly stand up for himself
He has zero muscle mass

So no, he could not be the next Phil. He's going to flounder in the lower midcard for the rest of his WWE career until he decides he's had enough and leaves to work the bingo halls again and try and fail to crowdfund a hospital in Syria
>>
>>2878057
He'd probably be good at dropping pipebombs but that's it.
>>
>>2878057
He's already better than Cuck Man Phil in my books
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ok92X_YzmA
>>
Can he autistically screech he's the the best in the world and botch all night?

The answer is yes
>>
>>2878057
>Phil
>positive
Pepsi was a disaster for wrestling.
>>
>>2878547
>lying online
>>
>>2879303
Where's the lie?
>>
>>2878606
It was a scream, not a screech you retard
>>
>>2879736
Pick any sentence that started with "He"
>>
I'd say Ambrose is more likely to be the next Punk. The two are very very similar both with their wrestling and mic work.
>>
>>2878072
lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.