[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man is going to inherit the keys to the wrestling industry.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: large[1].jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
This man is going to inherit the keys to the wrestling industry. He alone can save it. He's going to kill your favorite promotion. He's ruthless. Oh, he's also the smartest worker in the history of the business.
>>
I always have to laugh when I see Dunne/Trent/Bate doing his spots out on the Indies to these massive pops.
HHH has gotten himself over with the IWC/Indy scene by proxy of signing their favourites to appallingly low money deals. He never has to show up to the events, just send his minions out to do his signature spots and the crowd goes nuts for them.
He is a God damned genius, I will give him that.
Hogan WISHES he could politic his way into the power structure of wrestling the way HHH did. Love him or hate him, the man is a MASTER manipulator. Working your way into the McMahon's inner circle is NOTORIOUSLY difficult, and credit to him he went right to work on it way back in 98 when Shawn left. Hate him as an active talent who is in control of his own programmes because he lets his ego run the show, but love him as a talent hire/booker man.
But yeah, he has completely killed most of the Internet hatred towards him that existed since the 2000s, and I find that amazing and hilarious that self appointed smart fans don't see this.
All fucking Hail indeed.
>>
File: Triple h1.jpg (357KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Triple h1.jpg
357KB, 1600x1600px
Triple HGH is a joke and will kill WWE. He has been exposed hard since Dusty died.

He has had two executive jobs at WWE: Talent Development and Creative. His performance in both is 'babby's first corporate job' tier.

>Talent Development
The big problem he inherited was that WWE had one developmental territory .when really they needed to 3-4 so they could sign lots of top tier athletes but the rosters would be small enough for them to all wrestle on a regular basis. HHH has done the opposite and loaded up one developmental terriory with >100 guys. Most of them dont even wrestle, they just do drills at a $3 million gym he built. The only big change was to effectively make it a two tier system, with the Florida live shows and NXT clearly having distinct classes. But because they don't produce enough the talent NXT is filled up with indie talent instead and isn't really developmental any more - it has become a loss leading EWR save.

The NXT Florida live shows are effectively what FCW was and NXT is just a vanity project. The only change between 2010 and 2017 is that WWE signs a lot more outside talent. They aren't producing more homegrown talent. The performance centre has created Baron Corbin, Mojo Rawley and Authors of Pain but FCW under the much lamented Johnny Ace produced Roman Reigns, Big E and Rusev. HHH has spent huge money but produced no improvement in the quality or quantity of homegrown talent.

>Creative
He became head of creative in 2013 and since then WWE has been booked as a heel promotion to the extreme with very few babyface wins or title reigns. They haven't created a single babyface star in that time except for Daniel Bryan who got over by accident. Ratings have tanked during the heelswinlol era. There is no dynamism to the booking. He only has two stories: a long term NWA style heel title reign, and a tag team/friendship breaking up. He has never executed either effectively.
>>
>>2876959
>HHH is head of WWE creative

wrong
>>
>>2876661
>This man is going to inherit the keys to the wrestling industry.
Fat chance, Stephanie Mahon will and I genuinely feel sorry for you if you think otherwise.

>He alone can save it.
>Can't even sell NXT tickets
BAHAHAH! Good stuff.

>He's going to kill your favorite promotion.
.....WWE? Fantastic.

>He's ruthless.
>Worked

>Oh, he's also the smartest worker in the history of the business.
lowqualitybait.jpg
>>
>>2876693
Based Triple H working everyone
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.