[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl about 7 years ago when we were training at ipw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (9KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 201x251px
I met this girl about 7 years ago when we were training at ipw on the Gold Coast. Does she have a chance to win the mae young classic /asp/?
>>
did u fug
>>
She is not under contract,so probably not.

But she is going to have a good tournament,semifinalist at minimum
>>
Shes fantastic an should definitely be considered with a chance.

Howeverrrrr, shes gonna get knocked out in the semi-finals by Asuka 2.0
>>
I met her too! She has a mouth like a hoover ;)

She is gonna win it all faam, don't you worry. She's the most talented one in the tourney (since Io Shirai isn't in it).
>>
As long as she isnt a complete jobber it should be a good outcome
>>
>>2875903
.... so you met her when she was 14?

Dude...
>>
File: DEeVn8HXoAETGho.jpg large.jpg (353KB, 1530x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DEeVn8HXoAETGho.jpg large.jpg
353KB, 1530x2048px
>>2875903
>Does she have a chance to win the mae young classic /asp/?
>whole tournament was just a selling point to get Kairi Hojo to sign

Of course not, you idiot.
>>
>>2875903
It's either her, Kairi, Baszler or Kai so maybe
>>
No,brcause she isnt signed,she will lose once she goes up against one of the signed chicks
>>
File: thinkingf.png (86KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingf.png
86KB, 588x588px
>>2875954
remember when they held the CWC to sign Kota Ibushi?

really does make you think.
>>
>>2876267
Who are the signed chicks?
>>
>>2876279
go to square circle sirens and search it, if you want to know. The guy who runs it knows everything about women wrestlers
>>
>>2876270
Remember when Kota refused to sign, so he lost, but Kairi actually did sign?
>>
>>2875903
>use to be small as fuck
>now big and somewhat muscular

Is she on steroids?
>>
>>2876270
Based Kota preferring to wrestle in Japan as an IRL amine character instead of being relegated to 205 shit.
>>
File: 1495431670267.jpg (27KB, 237x679px)
1495431670267.jpg
27KB, 237x679px
>>2875903
no chance to win it due to kairi, but high chance to go to semis or finals as >>2875913 said, mainly cos she's got a bit of everything, and especially a lot more character than almost all of the other girls

>>2875954
cute!
>>
File: 200w_d.gif (78KB, 200x112px)
200w_d.gif
78KB, 200x112px
>>2876373
>amine
>>
>>2875952
nicee
>>
>>2875903
She'll be top 4 at east
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.