[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jim what's up, man? >...just been gettin booked,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 189238942.jpg (256KB, 962x322px) Image search: [Google]
189238942.jpg
256KB, 962x322px
>Jim what's up, man?
>...just been gettin booked, I guess
>...good paycheck with New Japan hehehe
>Jim whatcho think about Okada/Omega II
>...it was alright. Flair/Steamboat was better..
>...Kenny needs to learn some things still..
>Well, y'know I think he might be the best in the world, Jim
>...sure, I mean that's your opinion
>I mean, don't you think he could be the biggest thing in wrestling?
>...well Steve, you're the best ever so you should know, but a guy can't just be handed everything and not do his part to get over if they gonna be the best
>I just mean, I don't know if he ever gonna go to WWE but if he did and they didn't try to box him in then he could be the next big thing
>...yeah I mean sure, but Steve thing is the fans always blame the writers and everybody else all the time except the talent. If the talent don't get over then it's usually the talents fault.
>Well whatever he does, stays in New Japan, I'm a big fan and I wish him the best
>...he gots to go to WWE now before he runs empty. You can't become a superstar in New Japan. It's cool that he thinks he has unfinished business there and can take them to the next level, but it ain't gonna happen you and I know Steve. Kenny is going to WWE in 2018. Now lets talk about how great Roman was at Great Balls of Fire...
wtf is JR's problem?
>>
Good Ol' JR has piece of trash. Fuck him and his dead wife.
>>
What do you mean what's his problem? Kenny put on an average match months ago and jr wants to talk about Roman's match while people are still buzzing about it
>>
>>2874725
>Now lets talk about how great Roman was at Great Balls of Fire...

Why did you leave out the best part?
>>
>>2874725
got a time stamp from the podcast where he talks about Kenny going to WWE?
>>
>>2874725
>I mean, don't you think he could be the biggest thing in wrestling?
>...well Steve, you're the best ever so you should know, but a guy can't just be handed everything and not do his part to get over if they gonna be the best
>I just mean, I don't know if he ever gonna go to WWE but if he did and they didn't try to box him in then he could be the next big thing
>...yeah I mean sure, but Steve thing is the fans always blame the writers and everybody else all the time except the talent. If the talent don't get over then it's usually the talents fault.
If there was some E-Drone hierarchy he would undoubtedly be at the very top, what an absolute retard
>>
>>2874725
>wtf is JR's problem?

Who cares? It's a personal opinion. Jesus, like maybe he doesn't get the Kenny hype. Again, who cares?
>>
Seeing JR outside of WWE really reveals what a miserable shit he is, even before his wife passed
>>
>>2874835
He is representing NJPW (by commenting on AXS) and he continuously burying the talent.
>>
>>2874835
there's a difference between "not getting the kenny hype" and acting like WWE is the be all and end all of wrestling, especially when you get paid to commentate the company this guy you're shitting on is wrestling for
>>
>>2874850
JR is paid by AXS and can bury/put over anybody he wants.
ESPN announcers don't represent NBA/NFL/etc and bury players and commissioners all the time and make life long careers out of it.
Stop being a snowflake faggot.
>>
So happy WWE treated him like shit
>>
>>2874869
Hey Jim!
>>
Weebs are so protective of their little NJPW that is quite hilariously ironic that they behave just like the people they critic
>>
>>2874875
Sauce yourself.

>>2874880
Exactly. They don't notice that Stone Cold said he could be great and he's 10000000000x more relevant.
>>
>>2874880
It's not being protective. JR deserves to be called out for bein fucking horrible at his job and burying of the talent.
>>
>>2874869
well I don't think Charles Barkley shills his podcast while commentating or whoever the fuck does it unlike JR, imagine some newfag to New Japan watched the July 1st show and thinks wow this is awesome, decides to listen to JRs podcast after he shills it during the show only to hear about these fucking millennials shitting on my commentary my wife died damn it and acting like anything that isn't the WWE isn't even worth being the shit on his shoe
>>
>>2874887
>well I don't think Charles Barkley shills his podcast while commentating

they all shill their podcast or whatever project they're working on live on air famm. it's fucking out of control.
>>
File: image.png (307KB, 630x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307KB, 630x437px
>>2874869
Nigga are you being serious right now?
>>
>>2874892
the whole everyone and their mother in sports does podcasts craze hasn't seemed to hit over here in bongland just yet
>>
File: Stephen-A-Smith-facepalm.jpg (251KB, 1800x1337px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-A-Smith-facepalm.jpg
251KB, 1800x1337px
>>2874903
Yes.
>>
File: tumblr_nhn91iDnmB1qcluu2o1_500.png (112KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhn91iDnmB1qcluu2o1_500.png
112KB, 500x280px
>>2874779
>Kenny put on an average match months ago
>6 and a half stars
>average

he's just

too

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
Steamboat Flair was better, I agree there. The rest just sounds like he is salty that Kenny doesn't want to go to WWE. Where JR was bullied and mocked on live tv. One time fired in front of his family without being told prior as a rib. What a mong.
>>
>>2874725
>wtf is JR's problem?

He signed a new contract with WWE
>>
Based JR BTFOing weebcucks
>>
>>2874725
>JR man how are you coping, I mean I don't even know what to ask, how are you doing?
>well steve i just kind of don't care any more lol
wtf is his problem
>>
>>2874904
kek imagine Graeme Souness trying to plug a podcast
>>
>>2875866
Chris Kamara podcast when?
>>
>>2874725
>People shocked to learn JR is a confirmed e drone

Personally can't wait till his AXS deal expires, his commentary is literal dog shit.
>>
>>2875908
Kammy would get it, though.

Imagine Kevin Keegan or Ian Botham or some shit. It'd be cringe as all fuck.

JR's opinions on Jap-fu are based. His own podcast sucks.
>>
JR calls it how he sees it. He hasn't swallowed the nu-Jap kool aid, so he doesn't think it's the next big thing to save wrestling.

He did the same shit during his early days at WWF, though. I've been listening to his old commentaries, and he is sat there next to Vince himself saying "And VADER, ladies and gentleman - fought in so many good matches in W..... all around the world."

He used to think WCW was better than WWF and barely hid that fact. Now he thinks Japfu is overrated, so he says that, too. The guy is GOAT.
>>
Why does Austin not give Okada credit?
>>
>>2878081
He does? he thinks he's one of the better workers in the world.
>>
File: Entrance 3.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Entrance 3.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>Kendrick, what's up, man?
>There was a family of bears. Everyone remembers Berenstein Bears but it's actually Berenstain Bears, so physical reality doesn't exist and there are two different realities blending together and changing around us. Everything is really one thing. God is everything. Why do railroad tracks never factor in the curvature of the earth? The 9/11 planes were holograms. The moon is seeding the life force from the sun. Obama is a seven-foot-tall reptilian.
>>
>>2874763
Fuck off pajeet
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.