[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is all this Cody Rhodes hate coming from? If there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: cody_rhodes.jpg (36KB, 376x359px) Image search: [Google]
cody_rhodes.jpg
36KB, 376x359px
Where is all this Cody Rhodes hate coming from? If there's one guy everybody should be happy to see succeed it's this guy. The WWE handed him one career killing gimmick after another and he hung in their like a trooper every single time trying his best to make that shit work. Wanting him to feel is like seeing an ex-homeless drug addict getting clean and getting a job and wanting him to fail and before homeless again.
>>
>The WWE handed him one career killing gimmick after another and he hung in their like a trooper every single time trying his best to make that shit work.
I'd love to know where exactly this hate for the Rhodes came from. Was Vince just that petty?
>>
Success is something smarks never achieved. Which is why the underdog gimmick works
>>
In the E he was an ok wrestler among mostly ok wrestlers. His spot is what he deserved.

On the indies he's an ok wrestler among amazing wrestlers, yet he gets more opportunities because of his last name and he shoved his way into Bullet Club.

I'm glad he's been exposed as the hack he is.
>>
>>2872361
Bullet Club is about as exclusive as Lita's pussy in the ECW locker room.
>>
>>2872351
I do like him in WWE, like you said, he constantly renovated his gimmick. Besides being a loyal company boy, always defending wwe (for instance he denied there's a meeting among disgruntled wrestlers, something like that).

Respect is earned. So far he is nothing more than early Indy Trent Baretta or even Curt Hawkins. But promoters love him because of his ex-WWE status and his father's name, and he is shoved to top Indy cards just because at the expense of other deserving wrestlers.

I don't necessarily hate Cody, but his run in WWE and Indy are 2 different things, stop getting confused over easy stuff.
>>
Fuck off nigger Dashing and Undashing Rhodes were based.

Other than that Cody's ok I guess. Good on him succeeding where's he gone, but I don't really follow him now.
>>
>>2872361
Cringe
>>
>>2872351
He's a faggot. He looks like a faggot, he sounds like a faggot and he wrestles like a faggot. I don't understand why anyone likes him.
>>
>careeer ending gimmick

wat? his Dashing and masked persona was really good, his early stardust along with gold+stardust is one of the best besides shield things (and maybe the yes movement) in 14-15. his indy works is not the greatest but his involvement in bullet club is relevant enough to give note for m8
>>
>>2872428
He's literally a reverse indy guy. Guys like Nakamura and Balor can come to the WWE bringing in their reputation based on their work in the indy scene to secure a cozy spot at the top of the roster. But Cody can't do the same thing in NJPW as an ex-WWE guy? It's not like he spent his WWE career directly shoved into the main event without ever working to deserve his spot. Like I said, he got so many shitty gimmicks and lived through it, to me that's him paying his dues and he doesn't have to do anything else to prove he deserves a top spot in the indy scene, other than proving he's main draw event material once those opportunities start rolling in for him.
>>
>>2872351
I don't like how he's "going his own way" using his brothers moves and his dad's fame
>>
>>2872361
Cody gave Okada his only dud match of a GOAT title reign, so far. He actually killed a crowd silent with a slow, sloppy match with one of the best in the business
>>
File: 0-19.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0-19.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
FUCK CODY RHODES
>>
>>2874539
What are you talking about? The crowd was hot for that whole match.
>>
>>2872351
He looks like a total fag & he sucks at his job. How can anyone be a fan of such a loser. I'm glad he is away from WWE, he is such an annoying prick.
>>
>>2872351
autistic smarks hate him because he's a handsome lad
>>
>>2872351
Everyone is just jealous of his delicious chocolate wife
>>
>>2872351
Looks like a fella I used to have anal sex with.
>>
>>2874617
She has the face of a 12 yr old. No buys.
>>
don't get me wrong OP, i agree the dude was SEVERELY misused in WWE, probably due in no small part to vince's hateboner for the Rhodes family, and i'm happy that he's finally getting a chance to succeed

but just like

i have not personally given a shit about anything he's done since he left the company. he's not really in any indies i pay attention to and i don't really watch NJPW besides single matches, but just besides that i have no real motivation to watch him. i don't know why because i never felt like this when he /was/ in WWE, i was always pretty excited when he was next on a card.
>>
>>2872351
He's not as good in the ring as people thought he was.

He had a shit match with Okada. Okada.

That...is disappointing.
>>
>>2875642
Okada matches are only as good as his opponent.

t. somebody who actually watched New Japan before this year
>>
He is playing the role Reigns would if he turned heel. The crowd don't want to cheer him so give them an excuse not to. Makes perfect sense and is working well.

This is the problem with smarks. They don't realise they are getting worked. Smarks = smart marks. They know it's fake, but they are still marks.
>>
>>2872358
>only smarks like underdogs

You can't possibly be this stupid

>>2875659
So you're saying they should cheer Cody?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.