[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing this fine-ass bitch plastered all over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I've been seeing this fine-ass bitch plastered all over /asp/ for the past couple months and I hear supposedly she's the best wrestler in WWE right now. But I've never seen her wrestler. Tell me what her best match is so I can watch it on the Network and let you know if I think she's really better than Charlotte or not.
>>
Vs. Emma at Takeover London
Vs. Nikki Cross on the June 28th episode of NXT
>>
>>2871752
Also vs. Bayley at Takeover Brooklyn II and vs. Ember Moon at Takeover Orlando
>>
>>2871752
>>2871761
Yep, these four are her best matches in WWE so far.
>>
>>2871786
vs Mickie was as good as any of them.
>>
>>2871795
There are no bad Asuka matches on Takeovers

Nia put on the best performance of her career and even Dana is a fun squash
>>
File: Asuka cringe as fuck.gif (3MB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka cringe as fuck.gif
3MB, 540x302px
>>2872535
imagine the smell
>>
>>2872535

Based monkey poster.
>>
>>2872529
This. Truly the GOAT
>>
>>2871752
>>2871761
>>2871786
>>2871795
>>2872529
>>2873422
Alright guys, I watched Asuka/Nikki in the Last Woman Standing match last night.

Her selling sucks. If she ever wants to make it to the main roster she's going to have to stop taking devastating moves and then popping back up 5 seconds later like nothing happened. Also some of her screams seemed awkward and out of place. She's too indie/Japanese right now.

Other than that, not too bad, I'd love to see her in a match with Charlotte. Also I figured out why I'm so attracted to Asuka, she has a body almost exactly like my ex's only she's tighter in the tummy and has a slightly smaller rack
>>
>>2873447
Well it's a Last Man Standing match dude, she kinda has to be up a few seconds later.
>>
>>2873447
>getting up at 9.5 is popping back up and acting like nothing happened
She sold for the majority of the match's second half
>>
>>2873447
>If she ever wants to make it to the main roster she's going to have to stop taking devastating moves and then popping back up 5 seconds later like nothing happened.
He says as Charlotte, who spent her first nearly two years on Raw doing exactly this, sits at 4 women's championships.
>>
>>2873447
>If she ever wants to make it to the main roster she's going to have to stop taking devastating moves and then popping back up 5 seconds later like nothing happened.

Sasha is the only woman on the main roster who is a great seller. A few are passable and the rest are mediocre. Funny that you bring up Charlotte. She might sell worse than anyone on the main roster and she's a 4 time champion.

Asuka's lack of selling, in your eyes, wouldn't hold her back at all
>>
>>2873471
>>2873486
Charlotte is a tall, hot blonde with a famous father. Her flaws will be overlooked until the end of time. Meanwhile Vince has rejected potential signings for being ''too Asian''.
>>
>>2871691
>But I've never seen her wrestler.

Hello Kana!
>>
>>2873494
>hot
No

The other reasons are legitimate as to why Charlotte has had success and Asuka might not, but how well someone sells has never held anyone back
>>
File: wow (3).gif (1MB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
wow (3).gif
1MB, 480x266px
>>2873447
>admitting his ex is uglier and fatter than Asuka
>>
>>2873515
No, I said she had a bit more of a tummy but had slightly bigger tits. She also had a prettier face.
>>
>>2873471
>>2873486
Stop with this meme. Charlotte is the best seller of submission holds, and is a fantastic seller in general.

Pro-tip: Ziggler tier "every move I get hit with is like a bomb just went off" selling is not "good selling"
>>
>>2873608
Nope, Charlotte's selling is shit. Screaming during a submission doesn't count for shit when she sells none of it afterwards. I still remember her blatantly no selling the Bank Statement at last years rumble, which ruined the moment entirely.
>>
>>2873608
>>2873661
There have been plenty of times in the past where she's completely no sold moves. Hell, when Sasha won the title for the first time after having Charlotte in the Bank Statement for a long time, Charlotte was sitting up a few seconds later like nothing happened
>>
>>2873683
I actually remember that. It would have been nice to really sell that move and maybe roll out of the ring and lay out for a while.

Like she could have made it seem like it took everything out of her and Sasha damn near had to make her pass out to win, but no. She was sitting up and pouting a few seconds later as if she was disappointed she tapped out to such a weak move
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.