[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cringer mahal is SO BAD of a draw, that the E is actuall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4613.jpg (128KB, 720x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4613.jpg
128KB, 720x336px
>cringer mahal is SO BAD of a draw, that the E is actually selling their tickets at a discount now:

http://liacourascenter.fan-one.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=17ecff95fc2676ccde
>>
>>2870735
>guy you book to always lose can't draw in a feud against the most boring person on the roster
Gee I wonder why
>>
Those prices are fucking retarded and they deserve to never sell out ever again.

Seriously, a house show should be $30 for ringside. Fuck me.
>>
Whoa thanks anon I just got 3 tickets from your link. My wife's daughter is a big Naomi fan I bought her some LA Gears to look like her LOL, her son likes Cena too and really wanted to go and see the flag match. I couldn't afford the regular prices but got the $25 ones. They will be so happy, truly thank you I've been wanting to take them to a WWE show but things have been a little tight.
>>
>>2870760
>wife's daughter

Wtf?
>>
>>2870789
>being this new
Is summer almost over?
>>
>based Jinder getting us fans the opportunity to see WWE at a cheaper price

/ourguy/
>>
>>2870735
That has nothing to do with WWE. That's the event planner (stadium owners) offering a discount on tickets they set aside.
>>
>>2870989
>summer complaining
>>
Blandy is a literal anti-draw. Anyone there at all is a positive due to Based Jinder.
>>
>thinking Jinder is the problem
>>
>>2871244
We all know based AJ is the only rightful heir to the World strap.
>>
>>2870744
fpbp
>>
>Boreton in charge of being a draw
Based Maharajá will draw once they give him a good oponent
>>
Orton has a history of being an anti-draw, like Sycho Sid/Sid Vicious before him. Yet both have continually been pushed for reasons I'll never understand.
>>
>>2871244
>>2872554
>indie fucks still mad about the dive rant
Based RKO
>>
>>2870735
>wwe tying to create a new Star
>ahmygerd he ain't drawing like austin and cena

Smark logic
>>
>>2872576
If they were actually trying to create a new star they wouldn't have two manlets help him win. It's all just a lame attempt to pander to India and get Orton or Cena another title win.
>>
>>2872576
He's drawing worse than Styles & Wyatt did this past year
>>
>>2872585
Hasn't it been a continuous downward trend, though? At this point, no one's really a "draw" (except Cena) and it's the brand that's the "draw". Obviously that model is fucking dumb and ain't working out too well.
>>
>>2872584
WWE doesn't know how to market outside the U.S. For some reason they think that pushing Vladimir Koslov would get Russia's attention rather than just let it be what it is.
>>
>>2872588
Styles was a clear upward trend and Bray didn't shed nearly as many numbers as Orton & Mahal have.
>>
>>2872576
>Jinder Mahal
>ever a star
>>
>Jinder loses the title soon, either at Battleground or Summerslam
>Fades out of the title picture and maybe into the midcard
>WWE use him all over every single bit of promotion for the Indian market for the next decade or so, instead of The Great Khali
>>
>>2872737
Apparently 90% of the people obsessed with Jinder are Pakistanis for some reason. I read on Independent UK that Pakis have some weird obsession with India.
>>
>>2872737
Can't wait to see Jinder return favours to everybody who's had to job to him since he became #1 Contender
>>
>>2872737
>>2872763
90% of India doesn't speak Punjabi, and his entire gimmick is "now I speak to my people in our native language of Punjabi". Why would anyone think this would draw big numbers in India?
>>
>>2872889
Well, this is the company that lumped Bulgaria and Russia together. Had an Italian play an Arab. You think they would know the difference between Indo-Aryan and Dravidian?

But in this case, you've got to point the finger at Jinder, it's all his fault. I said it before and will say it again..He was handed an opportunity and he blew it, not that it would have worked out for him either way, but he didn't even try. He deserves the greatest burial in the history of the company.
>>
>>2872889
Punjabis haven't made it beyond grocery stores, scams and having an unbearable attitude. There's a reason why Jinder is a wrestler after having a business degree. And he sucks at that too
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.