[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can this man save the WWE Is Paul Heyman the next "heir"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: heymansavior.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heymansavior.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
Can this man save the WWE

Is Paul Heyman the next "heir" to the WWE

Do you think Vince will give him reigns to control when it's dying right now/
>>
Based Heyman will save wrestling in the US territories
>>
No, which is a shame because Heyman clearly has a big influence on the booking of Lesnar's programmes and the difference is quality is monumental.
>>
Nah, he would hire a bunch of indy darlings like phil
>>
>>2870501
Heyman was shit and none of the underage fags know this because "muh network". People don't realize a lot of ECW booking was made by Dreamer and Bubba Ray and aside from that Heyman was shit at handling money for a Jew. The only thing Heyman was good at was BS'ing these young wrestlers that ECW was going somewhere and where their paychecks went
>>
Vince is crazy but It would not surprise to see him and Heyman speak with each other at most days. I'm sure Heyman gets a stake and control. If anything happens to Hatich or Steph then Heyman is one step closer to getting control with the company.
>>
>>2870540
Raven was doing most of the booking ideas and Heyman work together during ECW days. I would want Raven to join NXT Booking committee or have a role as the next NXT Commissioner when Regal steps down.
>>
>>2870547
>giving power to some jew who eavesdropped on confidential information of your company
>implying he'd give complete control to some Jew who doesn't pay talent and has trouble with finances
>>
>>2870553
Raven should honestly become a booker. Question is where?
>>
>>2870553
>implying raven would ever want to see Vinny Mac's face every again especially since he has a current lawsuit against the wwe
>>
>A man who couldn't run a company to save his life
>A man who's cheque's bounced more than your kindergarten teachers fat rolls
>Let's give him control of a multimillion shekel company

wew lad
>>
>>2870559
and I thought Raven was chill about concussions. He should Heyman for concussions during his ECW run.
>>
>>2870572
If I can recall correctly, back when he has his youtube series, he talked about Paul owing him money or something and a lawsuit against him for it along with other former ECW wrestlers.
>>
>>2870558
Head of creative booking team, but he has kiss alot of ass to Vince, Haitch and Steph.
>>
>>2870540
>ECW booking was made by Dreamer and Bubba Ray

Raven did most of the work in booking and helping wrestlers get over.
>>
>>2870501
>Is Paul Heyman the next "heir" to the WWE

Yes.
>>
>>2870555
Unless Vince tells him Heyman to give information public then I'm sure Vince is Heyman right hand man.
>>
>>2870501
Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn9G3Onwjjg
>>
>>2870591
Raven only booked his own shit.
>>
File: austin look.jpg (6KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
austin look.jpg
6KB, 229x250px
>>2871147
>pipebomb
>>
I wish but Steph and Gaytch will never allow it. Didn't Steph get Heyman fired from Smackdown?
>>
that would be the worst fuckin move in WWE history and I say this as a WWE hater
>>
>>2871150
that's why he deserves the booking job at NXT
>>
>>2870501
Heyman has plenty of other money-making ventures, running the shitstorm that is WWE doesn't interest him at all

Besides, do you actually think Vince would spend his life building the WWE, hire all his family members into important positions, and NOT give it to one of them when he dies?
>>
>>2871147
Think locker room pep=talks and talent relations like JR used to be, would be a better suited roll for Heyman.
>>
>>2870501
No
No
And no
>>
>>2870501

He could, but no. I think he´s too happy with what he´s doing now± staying out of the crosshairs of the McMahons.
>>
>>2870569
He didnt have a foundation to work with.
>>
Paul Heyman (creative)

Eric Bischoff (advisor)

Dave Meltzer (business)

This is the new NWO
>>
>>2870501
He will make the WWE just as successful as he made ECW.
>>
>>2873902

>three kikes
>>
>>2871304
So Steph and Gaytch is a better option?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.