[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would he do even better in New Japan? He's doing well with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Would he do even better in New Japan?

He's doing well with the gimmick but it's all a bit tongue-in-cheek. The audience is obliging with boos but everyone's just playing along, maggle. This isn't the 80s, no one actually hates him for being 'Indian'. America is definitely not racist any more. His grievances don't really hold up.

But if he were in Japan...everything would ring true. They can more easily genuinely boo him because they probably do to some level think he's subhuman. And his promos would actually work.
>You Japanese people...
>...you boo me because of the color of my skin
>You are unwelcoming, and intolerant
>You are all xenophobic
>You are all racist
>India will be the economic superpower of Asia by 2020

And clearly he's versed in strong style. He's already stiffed their former manlet gaijin god, giving him a concussion.
>>
File: danawhite.jpg (34KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
danawhite.jpg
34KB, 376x376px
Wrestling is meant to been seen live.

he is a really fun act at house shows and does an amazing job at them. Surprisingly house shows are wwes strong point and really the main goal of the business. the house show along with the live audience explains why they make some of the weird decisions they do with booking and who they push etc.

for example Big Show is boring as fuck on TV but one of the best acts to have come out at a house show. Fun matches, crowd pops, and he is a spectacle to see because he is giant.

Jinder is fun at house shows.
>>
Pretty sure he got future endeavors out of some Japanese promotion for being bad. I could be misinformed though.
>>
>>2870366
his gimmick isn't he hates america or that the audience hates him for being indian. the subtext of his gimmick is that American's opinions dont matter because they are outnumbered and outclassed in every sense in the world. It really only works with WWE because of the strict canon and their refusal to acknowledge out of universe events.
>>
>>2870373
Well explained.
>>
>>2870366
Strong style =/= stiffing like a retard. Jinder is shit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.