[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/aspics Hows this dude on commentary hes been with the company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Carlos_Cabrera.1.jpg (11KB, 178x267px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_Cabrera.1.jpg
11KB, 178x267px
/aspics
Hows this dude on commentary hes been with the company forever and he seems like an all around good guy.
I look foward to seeing the spanish announce table.
So what kind of announcer is he.

Also how does the spanish announce team react to the inevitability that theyre tables gonna get destroyed?
>>
This guy is pretty based, he once mentioned TNA during an AJ match and pretty much knows about the wrestler's highlights
Downside is that he sometimes talks too much about his family and personal life with the other faggot that is commentating
>>
he plays the face commentator and the other guy is the heel. there was another guy before the current heel commentator they have now who was also based as fuck
>>
>>2866584
hes fucking great i grew up watching bret hart shawn michaels fights and i didnt miss anything thanks to this cocksucker translating and reacting to what the guys were saying.

That plus the heel commentator he had made the whole thing great

atangana
>>
>>2866584
He used to be better to be honest. Nowadays he struggles a bit hard when translating some stuff, especially if it has some pop culture reference like the shit Enzo always says. He's also most of the time BTFO by the other commentator because he insists on excusing the stupid faces even when they do retarded things. That's how you have him going crazy condemning Cass assault on backstage to Enzo and a few hours later trying to justify Roman's attempted murder.
>>
GOAT along Hugo Savinovich. Miss that duo.

He's still good though.
>>
I miss full heel marcelo. I remember him ruining bryan's celebration at wm 30, truly the GOAT
>>
File: unnamed (2).gif (2MB, 290x303px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).gif
2MB, 290x303px
>>2866584

>Also how does the spanish announce team react to the inevitability that theyre tables gonna get destroyed?

Marcelo is a coward, so he always jumps behind the barricade and stays there til the wrestlers go back into the ring
>>
They were the reasons why I never got it to wrestling when I was a kid, they talk way too much and often about things that has nothing to do about the match, but they're also fun as fuck sometimes
Carlos is GOAT, Marcelo is alright
>>
>>2870347
Worked. Marcelo is an actor and I must say he plays his heel role excellent. He's the GOAT
>>
SABROOOOOOOOOOSO
>>
Carlitos for HOF
>>
File: 7zaAG3W.jpg (36KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
7zaAG3W.jpg
36KB, 512x512px
>>2870347
>>2870990
Also, I bet he could beat those vanilla midgets if he wanted.
>>
>>2866584
i'm south american so everything WWE related I heard it through him. True professional. It almost makes me think that we south americans might enjoy WWE more than yanks because of him. He truly looks like he loves being there. He plays the Face commentator, he was with Hugo Savinovich for a long time, and the new guy Marcelo is also very good.

COMO DECÍA LA ABUELA ANACLETA, SI QUIERES POSTRE AQUI ESTÁ TU FLAN DE COCO
>>
File: 1499278009991.jpg (39KB, 744x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499278009991.jpg
39KB, 744x960px
POOOOOOR POOOOOOOOOOQUIIIIIIITOOOOOOOO

LE METE CONTRA EL POSTE DE METAL
REY MYSTERIO ARREMATA CONTRA EL BIG SHOW PARA QUE ASI NO LE GANE LA BATALLA A SU AMIGO CHAVO GUERRERO ESTE DOMINGO EN BACKLASH

AAAAATAAAAANGANAAAA
>>
Is Jerry Soto /OurOtunga/?
>>
>>2866584
He has that football commentator voice that makes him sound energetic. When the Spanish commentated episodes air it's nice to watch and listen to him shoot the shit without Vince yelling in his ear. I like it when he lampshades the tables getting destroyed too.
>>
MUY BUENO PUNTO COM

AHI VAN A PELEAR MIS CABALLOS GALLOWS Y ANDERSON

QUE MOMENTO, QUE TALENTO TIENE AIDEN ENGLISH Y ESTE MEQUETREFE DE TYE DILLINGER, SIN CULTURA!
>>
>>2866584
He is shit. Literally the jannetty of spanish announce table.

2011 Money in the bank is remember for a lot of things. But what I remember the most, is that it was Hugo Savinovich last PPV with WWE.

Hugo was everything, he created most of the catchphrases spanish community knows about wrestling. "DIMELO CARLITOS" "ATANGANA" "ZAPATERO TU ZAPATO".

Carlos is the jannetty even now, since marcelo is by far more funny. Carlos fucks up 60% of the translation, he is the FACE commentarist maybe thats why he is so shit.
>>
>>2866584
He's unironically better than Maggle Cole.
>>
>>2867150
>He's also most of the time BTFO by the other commentator because he insists on excusing the stupid faces even when they do retarded things. That's how you have him going crazy condemning Cass assault on backstage to Enzo and a few hours later trying to justify Roman's attempted murder.
That tell more about the current state of WWE booking.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.