[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much is Vince seething knowing he will never have an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: kjo.jpg (11KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
kjo.jpg
11KB, 293x172px
How much is Vince seething knowing he will never have an event this big?
>>
He's never gonna make the kinda money off of one event, one guy that this event is going to make.
But he also never has to worry about one guy like McGregor holding his whole company hostage.

He made his choice. I imagine he's accepted it.
>>
>>2866576
>Lesnar
>>
>>2866631
>Lesnar vs literally who's

kek
>>
How many more threads you gonna make about this faggot?
>>
>>2866568
He kinda tried with Rock vs Cena at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2868774
It did 1.2million buys. Not bad for a wrestling ppv from 2012
>>
>>2868794
>classic e-drone defence mechanism

Like a fly on a pile of cow shit. Fuck off with your forced WWE stats you absolute faggot.
>>
>>2869152
>being this worked by a factual statement
I'm not even an E Drone you spastic mark. I'm actively looking forward to WWMeme going out of business.
>>
>>2869152
I really don't get what he said wrong though? did it not really get 1.2m buys? is that number low or something?..
>>
>>2869204
I just checked and according to meltzer's website; it actually sold around 1.4M buyouts.
>>
>>2869208
Yup. Cena vs Rock was the biggest draw in wrestling history. And Reddit still believes Punk should have mainevented those years lol
>>
>>2866568
The problem I have with ufc is most of the matches last 2 seconds with several rounds.
Like boxing only shorter with mundane submissions. The problem with WWE is they copy UFC with an emphasis on in ring ability and less about character / storylines.
>>
>>2869220
UFC is literally only popular because of bro culture. It's boring as fuck.
>>
>>2869235
yeah but it's still better than RAM
>>
>>2869204
Nah I just dislike datafags who always use statistics as some sort of merit, WWE fans are notorious for that shit.

>>2869196
>I'm actively looking forward to WWMeme going out of business

Congrats you're not an e-drone, you're not "completely" retarded I guess.
>>
>>2869235
Not enough flips in it for you?
>>
>>2869235
what the fuck is "bro culture" ya autist?
>>
File: IMG_3662.jpg (32KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3662.jpg
32KB, 350x350px
>>2869282
>dumb jocks who like sports dude because their men brah and it makes them hard, man!
>>
>>2868774
Maybe they should try that again. Rock and Cena are two of the most popular people in the world right now.
>>
O stop, kenny and KO would be this hyped. Prob is VKM does not know how to promote.
>>
>>2869235
>toxic masculinity
Grow a pair, kid
>>
>>2869296
I really hope this is bait
>>
>>2869235
And yet it's still more exciting than the wwe. Even the promos are better nowadays
>>
The sad thing is that Floyd was not bigger than WWE in 2008 when he wrestled. Floyd was just coming off the De La Hoya fight too. It's WWE that has dropped to the shits.
>>
>>2869304
>bro culture having anything to do with feminist rhetoric
>>
>IRL Mason Dixon vs the guy only known for btfo phil
Yeah, big event
>>
>>2868736
>REEEEE stop making threads about real fighting I only like pretend fights!
>>
>>2869235
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (10KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
10KB, 300x264px
>>2869742
>He thinks Punk fought Conor McGregor
Jesus Christ kid
Smarten up
>>
>>2869290
t. faggot numale that got bullied by alphas in high school
>>
>>2869742
>the guy only known for btfo phil
Mcgregor said he respects Punk because he isn't a WWE pussy that gets fucked in the ass by Vince. He's not a pathetic neckbeard that thinks Phil is "haha le JUST xD" because he lost a fight to a professional MMA fighter.
>>
>>2866568

They probably had more people at Staples for a fucking press conference than Vince got the last time Raw was there.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.