[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't watched WWE since they brought back the brand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1aa.jpg (69KB, 600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1aa.jpg
69KB, 600x1040px
I haven't watched WWE since they brought back the brand split last year.

Can I get a rundown of all the important shit that has happened since then so I can get back into it?
>>
No you stupid fag.
>>
>>2866363
>Introduced the Fruit Roll Up title for RAW, Balor won it, got injured, fatty Owens won the vacant title with the help of Haitch, lost it in a squash to Goldberg who lost it to Bork.
>On Smackdown AJ had a pretty based run with the WWE title until they hot potatoed it to Cena, then Bray, then Randy, then Jinder.
Other than that Roman retired The Undertaker at Wrestlemania in a terrible match, and he continues to shit up the place.
>Braun Strowman went from the big baby in the Wyatt family to a pretty awesome "monster among men" character who keeps BTFOing Roman.
>Hardy Boyz returned at Mania

Other than that just undercard shit that doesnt matter
>>
>>2866363
Nothing has happened. I'm being serious.
>>
>>2866383
Thanks bruh
>>
>>2866401
Miz is awesome has had the best years of his career.
>>
>>2866621
>>2866401
No he had one good promo on Talking smack in like august but is otherwise still as shit and boring as ever
>>
>>2866629
>Making Dolph Ziggler Relevant again
>An actual entertaining mixed gender fued with John Cena and nikki
>stole daniel bryans everything
>everytime dbry has trued to thwart him miz comes out on top.
>made Dean ambrose relevant again for a minute
>consistent good to amazing matches.
Sorry bud fuck you miz is more than just a talking smack promo
>>
>>2866649
>Making Dolph Ziggler Relevant again
Now he's back to irrelevance
>An actual entertaining mixed gender fued with John Cena and nikki
"""""entertaining""""""""", Miz and Maryse were just props to set up Cena proposing
>stole daniel bryans everything
Such as? And no, copying his kicks, albeit very poorly doesn't count
>everytime dbry has trued to thwart him miz comes out on top.
*citation needed
>made Dean ambrose relevant again for a minute
in a boring ass feud that lasted 6 months too long over both brands
>consistent good to amazing matches.
King of soft style

Miz is good on the mic but that's about it, smarks like you overrate the hell out of him
>>
HHH betrayed Seth and gave the Raw title to Owens who feuded with the Shieldettys for it. Owens and Jericho were friends until Jericho accepted a match with Goldberg on his behalf. Owens lost his title and Jericho lost his friend.

Goldberg came back to squash Brock twice over a videogame but took the L eventually and Brock is now champion. Roman retired Undertaker in the Mania main event to claim WWE as his yard. He's now in a program with Braun who's been built as a monster heel. Charlotte and Sasha fought in Iron Man, FCA, and HiaC matches. Charlotte lost her title and PPV streak to Bayley. Neville is the reigning king of the cruiserweights.

Dean lost his title by shenanigans to Styles. He used a career jobber named James Ellsworth to give Styles Ls and make his reign a joke in return. Cena got his win back at the Rumble to tie Flair's record for world titles, then Bray took it off him at the Elimination Chamber. Orton joined the Wyatts and won the Rumble. He refused to face Bray in the main event for his title, so Bray gave him the keys to the kingdom.

Shane McMahon sets up a contendership battle royal for the Wyatt match which Styles and a defected Luke Harper both win. Styles thinks that Shane is screwing him so they fight at Mania and AJ turns back face. Miz and Dean have been feuding over the IC title since January, with Cena and Corbin feuds along the way. Orton betrayed Bray's trust and burned his house down along with sister Abigail. He beat Bray at the PPVs before jobbing dirty to a repackaged Jinder Mahal.
>>
>>2866695
This is all true. It's almost like you actually watch the show. Unlike the smarks that only watch the ppvs and assume what's going performance wise through clips before the matchups.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.