[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hold up you got his number? >*complete awkward silence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 5291748-image.png (488KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5291748-image.png
488KB, 1280x720px
>Hold up you got his number?
>*complete awkward silence for 5 second*

What did The Micro Pooch mean by this?
>>
>>2865982
the nano hound is bad at promos, this is not news
>>
File: Untitled-3000.png (18KB, 88x100px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3000.png
18KB, 88x100px
>>2865982
>That Heyman face when he said this
>>
>>2865982
He was being real mouthy
>>
He stuck out like a sore thumb just standing there while Brock and Joe looked ready to murder each other.

I dunno why they keep doing this to this guy. They put him in all of these insane angles where he'll do something like murder the entire League of Nations and beat the shit out of Triple H or he'll fucking almost murder Strowman and then the next night he just comes out there looking smug and unaffected and saying the most limpdick lines imaginable.

I hate it. On Sunday when he lost to Strowman, he actually showed intensity and emotion for once and then last night it was back to "heh none of this even matters to me 'cause I'm sooooooo coolo HEH" bullshit
>>
>>2865982
the diminutive pupper is single-handedly killing the business
>>
File: heyman_O_reactionface.png (788KB, 812x433px) Image search: [Google]
heyman_O_reactionface.png
788KB, 812x433px
>>2865986
>>
I don't remember this line so I'm gonna go ahead and guess it wasn't that bad
>>
>>2865982
>Let's give this guy who can't talk a mic

What did they mean by that?
>>
>Brock and Roman stare each other down
>Roman chants
>not a single Brock chant

>and you're never around to
>*huge pop*

What did based Big Dog mean by this?
>>
File: 1491018232430.jpg (70KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491018232430.jpg
70KB, 638x360px
>>2865982
>tries to finish
>kurt cuts him off
>>
File: 2017-05-12 03.44.52.png (402KB, 981x1270px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-12 03.44.52.png
402KB, 981x1270px
>>2865982
>>
>>2865982
I'm a big dog Mark and that line was pure cringe. You can't possibly defend that
>>
>>2865982
Who knows what goes on in the vacant head of the Adderall Addicted Akita?
>>
>>2866013
You people need to figure that THIS is what Vince McMahon, A SEVENTY ONE YEAR OLD MAN thinks 'cool' is.
It's fucking cringe
>>
I like how Joe almost had a "who the fuck are you" reaction to Reigns after that lame interruption. It seemed natural.
>>
>>2865982
>The Big Dog isn't friends with Lesnar like Joe is.

A pseudo-gay angle where Joe defends Lesnar's honor could go good.
>>
>Brock and Joe were the "focus" of the segment
>People are only talking about Roman
>>
>>2867135
Reminder that Vince thinks stealing your friend's girlfriend makes you "a cool guy"
>>
>>2867482
are you the guy who keeps on forcing the kurt corey gay angle?
>>
>>2869051
Vince will always back chad. Be a star :^)
>>
>>2869068
that is not Chad behavior you mewling beta faggot
>>
That line was so awkward that I was hoping he would up the ante and make a phone call joke.
>>
>>2865982

Joe to Brock: I got your number
Brock: (Laughs)
Roman: Hold up you got his number?

Don't really see anything wrong with this it's just that Roman sucks
>>
>>2865982
That Joe got his as beat just 24 hours ago. Unironically saying "I got your number" is retarded as is asking for another shot at the title so soon after wasting the previous one.
>>
File: KOjivGi_d.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
KOjivGi_d.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>2869128
>repeating what people said
Tamina wants her banter game back.
>>
>>2869138
Reigns lost the night before as well and has miserably lost every Universal Title match he's ever been in.

Lesnar got a desperation lucky finisher on Joe
>>
>>2869154
Yeah but Reigns lost a gimmick match and then trashed his opponent. Joe just lost fair and square. Asking for a rematch just 24 hours after you got beat clean is as dumb as saying "I got your number" to someone that just beat you 24 hours ago. Logically Stroman should be the new contender but since he's nowhere in sight.
>>
>>2869159
>beating up your opponent after you lose means...something

Reigns lost fair and square too, he's a sore loser
>>
>>2869142
awful lot of proejction going on there Anon, you seem awful obsessed with the idea of a superior man stealing the girl you want.
Gotta sad little secret you need to share with us?
>>
>>2869175
He lost a gimmick match though, not a normal one-on-one fight. And it's a man thing, you wouldn't understand. And how is Joe not a sore loser for constantly trying to ambush Brock and chocking out a non wrestling non threat fat guy?
>>
>>2869159
Orton asked for a rematch TWICE , who cares if Joe did it as well.
>>
>>2869186
And everyone mocks Randy for it. Though to be fair, at least Orton didn't lose them clean.
>>
>>2869186
Difference is Randy is a 13 time champ and lost to interference, Joe has won diddly squat and lost after he himself low blowed Lesnar kek
>>
>>2866236
The chants were strowman...actually now i get it why they put them in a feud, you cant tell the chants apart
>>
>>2869183
>punking a guy after he beats you is "a man thing"

We have laws against sucker punches you cowardly >>>/trash/
>>
>>2865982
I actually muted the channel when he said that, fucking cringe
>>
>>2865982
It makes it worse that the line was setup well and would have sounded good if he didn't deliver it like a retard.
>>
>>2869268
>We have laws against sucker punches
>literally it's okay when Joe does it
pathethic
>>
>>2866013
I bet he was only there so they can make a fatal four way match between Joe, Lesnar, Reigns, and Strownman. Other than that I don't know why the fuck he would even be in this segment.
>>
>>2870240
He sucked the intensity from that segment like how he sucks Vince's cock before every RAW.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.