[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok that's it, I give up. WWE is shit. I'm one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1483486328078.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483486328078.png
18KB, 633x758px
Ok that's it, I give up. WWE is shit.

I'm one of the guys that has shit over NJPW for a few months now, but I can't anymore. WWE is pure shit. They're not even trying at this point.

I watched the G1 in the US thing and I wanna see more.

Where is a good starting point for this year?
Who are the guys I should watch for?
Feuds?
I heard reference to the big 4, who are they?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>2863455
Watch from last years G1 if you want to get the whole picture with every single detail. Watch from this year's WK if you don't have the time.
>>
File: IMG_9781.jpg (938KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9781.jpg
938KB, 3264x2448px
You should start at Wrestle Kingdom 11. Then the New Beginning shows, then Sakura Genesis, then Dominion. There are other shows but those are the biggest ones so far.

The big 4 are Okada, Kenny Omega, Naito and Tanahashi. Okada is the clear number one and the guy their wagon is hitched to but the other three are all legitimately at the top of the company.

G1 Climax is coming up which is basically a massive round robin tournament.
>>
>>2863455
>>2863493

Technically it's the big 5. The 4 mentioned and Juice Robinson.
>>
>>2863526
>Juice

Nice meme
>>
>>2863455
Weab falseflagging because RAM still draws the most replies on a weekly basis.
>>
File: DSC_8743.jpg (117KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8743.jpg
117KB, 600x400px
>Tranquilo
>Assen na yo!
>Evil, Bushi, Sanada, Hiromu y Naito, nosotros
>LOS
>INGOBERNABLES
>DE
>JA-
>PON
>>
>>2863607
>LOS
>INGOBERNABLES
>Supporting them but not sexi mexi Cien Almas in NXT who created the entire gimmick/faction and got Naito over
>>
>>2863455
Better late than never
>>
>>2863455

You've given up on WWE and asked for advice on how to get into New Japan like 20 weeks in a row now.

Get better at viral marketing.
>>
>>2864145
Fast forward to today and Almas is jobbing in developmental while Naito is the most over guy in the 2nd biggest promotion on the world. WEW BOY
>>
>>2863526
Kushida might be up and coming for real. But yeah right now it's like the 4 pillars of NJPW. Takahashi is always fun, so keep an eye on him too.

>>2863493
This is a good place to start for this year, but you can also go back and watch the G1 last year to see Omega rocket to the place he is now. If you want to go further, look up the matches in Okada and Tanahashi's 4 year feud to see how Okada became #1 and the face of the company. Every match they put on was an instant classic.
>>
>>2863455

You don't deserve shit.
>>
>>2863455
>Where is a good starting point for this year?

Wrestle Kingdom 11, Dominion, or the G1.

Who are the guys I should watch for?

Okada, Omega, Tanahashi, Naito (and all of his group, Los Ingobernables de Japon), Ishii, Suzuki and KUSHIDA.

>Feuds?

Okada/Omega
Tanahashi/Naito
KUSHIDA/Takahashi
Ishii/Anyone
Kitamura/Oka

>I heard reference to the big 4, who are they?

Okada: Ace (Top Star) & IWGP HW Champion, Omega: Gaijin Ace & IWGP US Champion, Tanahashi: Former Ace & IWGP IC Champion, Naito: Denied Ace & People's Champion.
>>
>>2864223
>Kitamura/Oka
I only got into NJPW this year and they are the Young Lions that really caught my attention.
>>
>>2863455
>I'm OP and I'm a faggot b-but, I'm totally not a NJPW drone larping
>>
>>2863455
I tried that too bro and I tried watching the G1 from last year but after the first two days I had to stop. Nonsensical tag matches and a lot of them with bad comedy and in the 1-on-1 tournament all the top guys lost clean.
>>
>shit over njpw for months
>doesn't even know a single wrestler from the company
kek, just like I expected
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.