[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F80 ZQqR18fc How would you fix Bayley?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: C8Mqs8oXkAEZ2v_.jpg (66KB, 526x543px) Image search: [Google]
C8Mqs8oXkAEZ2v_.jpg
66KB, 526x543px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F80ZQqR18fc

How would you fix Bayley?
>>
>>2862593
Heel turn where she basically calls out all of the other women on the roster for not being what she admired when she was a kid and makes it her personal mission to beat the shit out of all of them. Big monster heel destroying everyone.
>>
I want to lay my head on her butt cheeks and fall asleep forever.
>>
File: rip bay.jpg (71KB, 614x425px) Image search: [Google]
rip bay.jpg
71KB, 614x425px
>no more meandering promos about muh childhood dream
>change her back into the girl next door type from nxt instead of the retard next door
>no more 'i don't want to hurt people' shit. she's generally very moral but has an aggressive side when it's needed
>less clean losses. book her stronger but not too strong. get wins back from bliss as soon as possible.
I'd also give her freedom to experiment. Bayley said she wants to evolve her character so let's hear some ideas and run with a few.
>>
>dress age appropriate
>change her hairstyle
>kiss a boy
>hang out with the iconic duo
>unleash her inner semen demon
>>
Putting my face in her butt.
>>
>>2863008
>but has an aggressive side when it's needed
Reminder that Bayley refused to shake Asuka's hand and threatened to beat her ass if she didn't sign the contract. She also stomped the back of Sasha's head repeatedly and caused pain unbearable enough for Sasha to tap out. How the fuck did she turn into a wimp that can't use kendo sticks?
>>
>>2863235
because vince thinks underdog = pathetic pussy. he thinks stripping away every sympathetic quality from a babyface is the way to get them sympathy against a cool, badass heel
>>
File: 1491041321859.jpg (68KB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491041321859.jpg
68KB, 461x600px
>>2863172

This man gets it
>>
Bayley is super disgusting. Her """"""fat ass""""""" makes up for nothing. Her face looks like a foot, and she's hairy as fuck.

Sorry boys, but liking bayley makes you a certified fruitcake.
>>
File: 1449321850169.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1449321850169.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>2864373

Awwwww! Someone's sad because other people find someone hot that they don't. Do you need like a hug or something or do you just want to be alone to cry it out on your own?
>>
I think Bayley still has a ton of potential honestly but holy fuck is she being booked like shit. I don't know what she did to piss off the creative team at WWE but they seem to really be getting off on making her look weak AF. She's still does have a lot of charisma though and still is a pretty big draw for fans. I think if they just let her tweak her gimmick a bit and get a little more serious, there can still be something to salvage and hopefully build her back up. She doesn't need to lose her little happy go lucky shtick, but she does need a bit more intensity. She needs to be able to swing the damn kendo stick and stand up for herself for fuck sake.

Also obligatory mention, her butt looks like the best pillow on earth
>>
>>2864386
You are from wew and you are super ultra upset that I said bayley is ugly.
>>
>>2864373
You gay as fuck
>>
>>2862593

I know it was just a comedy bit, but how about taking that piece from the Edge and Christian Show where she happily canes Dreamer and expand on it? Like she's still her positive and upbeat personality but with a slightly crazy violent streak.

"Hugs come in many forms"
>>
>>2864394

I'm from "wew"? The fuck is that?
>>
>>2864373
>i-it's them thats gay, not me
>fucking faggots finding a hot female body attractive
The state of (You)
>>
>>2864401
You are projecting
>>
>>2864401

Yeah and his butt still can't stop throbbing over it. Nobody is even telling him he's gotta think she's hot, yet there he is is ass rupturing in pain over it. It's more than a bit pathetic. Entertaining, but pathetic.
>>
>>2862593
Massive facial reconstructive surgery.
>>
>>2864373
>Projecting his homosexual rage onto the world at large around him
I think you need to have an honest conversation with yourself Anon. You appear to be struggling with something beneath the surface that is bursting out in the most inappropriate places.
>>
>>2862593 Farting gimmick
>>
she needs to quit wasting time on her classic car show on youtube and concentrate on wrestling
>>
>>2862593
Book her like Naomi basically.
>>
>>2864863
She needs another kind of Facial
>>
>>2864373
Nigga you gay as fuck
>>
Heel turn were she turns into a giant annoying slut
>>
>>2862593
I fucking wish she just had a normal slutty gimmick like the other bitches on the roster so she can show off that glorious ass more.
I heard her tits are actually pretty big too just well hidden because off her gear.
>>
File: bayley_private_fb_pt3_pic2.jpg (46KB, 183x495px) Image search: [Google]
bayley_private_fb_pt3_pic2.jpg
46KB, 183x495px
>>2865966
Her tits are indeed big
>>
File: bayley's ass rope.webm (2MB, 400x445px) Image search: [Google]
bayley's ass rope.webm
2MB, 400x445px
>>
File: S9n3CCl.jpg (346KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
S9n3CCl.jpg
346KB, 1284x722px
>>2865970
>>
File: giggleHD.gif (488KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
giggleHD.gif
488KB, 180x180px
>>2865981
wow look at AJ Lee's "assets"
>>
Have Roman beat her clean then do a segment the next night where she says "Roman, you're the true Hugger."
>>
Vince's booking ruined her confidence, just let her go back to NXT.
>>
>>2864397
Huh... I can dig it
>>
give her a farting gimmick
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.