[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be starting my wrestling career soon, and I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

I'll be starting my wrestling career soon, and I'd like /asp/'s ideas on cool gimmicks. I already have one in mind inspired by the likes of Stunning Steve Austin, and Ravishing Rick Rude. What do you guys think is cool and would do well breaking in?
>>
>>2861587

post pic of yourself
>>
>>2861601
I'm 5'9 and 130lbs
>inb4 skelly manlet detected
I am working on bulking up so I don't look so damn skinny in trunks.
>>
>>2861660
>5'9" and 130lbs
Hey you could be Finn Balor!
>>
You should get an archaeologist gimmick or a gimmick where you think you are as sexy as Rick Rude but really you are an ugly loser
>>
File: 5GHBkT5B.png (114KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
5GHBkT5B.png
114KB, 260x260px
>>2861660
>I'm 5'9 and 130lbs

In the days of yore you idolize, you would've been beaten up by some ex football player and thrown out on your ass
>>
>>2862025
>as sexy as Rick Rude but really you are an ugly loser
Literally Ellsworth's indie gimmick except Ellsworth has a bigger dick than Rude
>>
>>2861660
I think a Too Cool gimmick is more up your alley.
>>
>>2861587
kudos on following your dreams of hugging sweaty men in front of a live audience. you are going to fail and probably get ringworm or hepatitis.
>>
Call yourself Jim hellwig jr.

Tell everyone you're still a growing lad and still bulking up.

Work the smarks.
>>
>>2861587
You are the guy of the discord chat that likes Michael Elgin so much?
>>
Call yourself the fag and your finisher is sucking off the opponents cock

Fag
>>
Gay gimmick
>>
>>2862163
That's me.
>>
>>2862025
I would laugh at a gimmick like that, so maybe.
>>
>>2862053
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm talking about on-screen personalities, not your high school experience.
>>
>>2862299
Oh nice, how are you? Im the Argentinean dude from the Discord
>>
>>2862179
>>2862246

Isn't there somebody like that in PWG?
>>
>>2862619
I'm doing pretty good, my man. Sucks that the Discord died. Y'all were cool.
>>
>>2862123
kek'd
>>
>>2861587
if you are based Ace, join this discord. Is houstonbro and argentinebro

discord. gg/XgCnv3
>>
>>2862735
I dont have the link for the Discord anymore so... post it
>>
>>2862813
I don't either. The server vanished. Here's the one to the server I'm in now.
https://discord.gg/dzj4Y
>>
>>2862813
join here pls: >>2862758
we miss you ace :(
>>
>>2862758
>>2862840
I joined both then, thanks
>>
>>2861660
>5'9
>130lbs
>trying to be like Rick Rude

Nope.
Gain 100lbs of muscle then try that gimmick.
>>
>>2861660
I have an idea for a gimmick for you...

>Jobby McJobbington
>>
>>2861587
THE AMERICAN GLADIATOR

Wear all American flag themed gear, enter with the flag worn as a cape and to the tune of the Team America "fuck yeah" song.

Name all of your moves after presidents or famous military craft.

People will eat that shit up.
>>
>>2862179
Lol'd hard
Fuck you btw
>>
"The Butcher" come out with sausage links around your neck. when you win the match you start choking them with the sausage. shank them with a literal ham shank
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.