[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who's your favorite young lion /asp/? L to R: Hirai Kawato,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

who's your favorite young lion /asp/?

L to R: Hirai Kawato, Tomoyuki Oka, Shota Umino, Katsuya Kitamura, Tetsuhiro Yagi
>>
File: Tomoyuki Oka00.png (593KB, 846x466px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoyuki Oka00.png
593KB, 846x466px
>>2860857
You know who
>>
File: Tomoyuki Oka01.png (573KB, 841x469px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoyuki Oka01.png
573KB, 841x469px
>>2860857
You know exactly who...
>>
>>2860857
The one whom can draw
>>
big boy kitamura
>>
>>2860857
Which one is the next okada?
>>
>>2860857
When are the Tempura bois coming back to NJPW?
>>
giga nigga kitamura
>>
Natty Kitamura all the way
>>
In case no one has been keeping up, Kawato has been getting a big push, and is probably going to be a major player in the junior division when he returns from excursion.
>>
>>2860894
Kawato
>>
Big Kita
>>
>>2860857
>Kawato

Already getting positive reactions and has lots of fire, still too early to say how big he'll become but he looks promising.

>Oka

Destined to be a good hand, but not "the guy", doesn't have *the look* like Kitamura but will possibly be the Kawada to Kita's Misawa.

>Umino

Red Shoes son has a great career ahead of him if he keeps improving and learning. I can't wait to see him in there while is dad is calling the match.

>Kitamura

This dude legit has a decorated amateur wrestling background listen to this;

"Kitamura was a highly accomplished amateur wrestler, known for being one of the largest wrestlers in all of Japan. Because of his size and physique, he earned the nickname "Wrestling Monster". He attended Senshu University, where he was a part of their wrestling team. In 2006, he won the All Japan Wrestling Championship in the 120 kg category, and later on in the same year represented Japan in the World Championships. Throughout his amateur career, Kitamura would go on to win three national championships and represent Japan on a global level twice. As well as amateur wrestling, Kitamura took part in the 2015 Ganryƫ-jima fighting tournament, where he defeated a Mongolian Sumo wrestler."

Legit the next big New Japan star waiting to happen. Has a solid look and already connects with the crowd too. He's a future IWGP Heavyweight Champion boys.

>Yagi

Sadly I don't know much or anything about him. Yet.
>>
>>2860857
I really like Kitamura, but I miss Henare
>>
>>2860857
ITT: pure unadulterated cringe
>>
>>2860895
They're back, they were at the LA G1 special
>>
Kawato looks like a fuckin nerd. Red shoes son looks pretty cool. Kitamura is a fucking beast and I really want to see him get pushed. Don't really have an opinion on the other 2.
>>
i remember when Tony Zane was called a young lion. so i'm going with him. and yes, i mean the fat guy from mid 80s NWA
>>
File: 2Io2IkE.png (139KB, 289x336px) Image search: [Google]
2Io2IkE.png
139KB, 289x336px
>>2860857
the 4th guy is looked real jacked
>>
Oka is best boy, but Kitamura is the money
>>
>>2861007
sounds like he could be a japanese brock
>>
which one is the one with the horrific lazy eye
>>
>>2860857
Black gook looks promising.
>>
>>2866211

>baby
>>
It is sure Kitamura will become someone because of his size and Umino Shota because of his dad
>>
Big Gains Kitamura is gonna be integral to their Western expansion.
>>
>>2860880
So no one
>>
>>2867785
>>2867857

Legit shooter Kitamura just needs some seasoning and an excursion to Mexico. Oka could be the weeb Ishii.
>>
>>2867470
He literally is Japanese Brock.
>>
File: 1488299502671.jpg (52KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
1488299502671.jpg
52KB, 777x437px
>>2860857
BIG DIMES KITAMURA

KITAMURA
I
T
A
M
U
R
A
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.