[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Run me down your boys, /asp/. Rules for Boys: >They can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: barrrrrr.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
barrrrrr.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
Run me down your boys, /asp/.

Rules for Boys:
>They can't have won the top titles of WWE or NJPW
>They can't be extremely talented or over, as there should be a level of shame when you mention liking your boy
>>
Harper
Rusev
Willie Mack
>>
File: IMG_9942.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9942.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>2860376
>rusev
>shame
you're a faggot
>>
>>2860370
Braun
Baron Corbin
Harper
Rusev
>>
>>2860370
Baron corbin
>>
Ryback
Brian Cage
>>
>>2860395
>>2860385
>Baron Corbin
A boy due for graduation after MitB.
>>
>>2860370
>their height must start with a 6
>>
>>2860370
Neville* (Based Cruiserweight Champion, I'd like to see him hold it and the IC title at the same time)
Harper
Rowan
Hideo Itami
>>
Cien Almas
Kendrick
Tozawa
Big Cass
R-Truth
>>
Bo Dallas, Luke Harper, and Heath Slater are my boys.
>>
Slater
Axel
Carlito
Goldust
>>
Konnor
Elias Samson
Bo Dallas
Taichi
>>
>>2860370
Jeff Jarret (not counting wcw or tna title since by the time he won it in wcw it was trash and tna was never that big)

Kizarni
Both members of the Ascension
Aiden English. I always loved his body and his look and thought that if he was a single competitor he could have been a star
Hornswoggle
I'd also say Santino but I think he was too over to be considered a boy.
>>
>>2860370
King boy enternal crown jewel of my boy stable: Rick Martel
Wade Barret
Kevin Thorne
Tyler Breeze
Road Dogg
>>
There ain't no shame, but Silas Young is my boy.
>>
My boy Oney Lorcan
>>
File: machiengin.jpg (23KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
machiengin.jpg
23KB, 250x375px
>>2860370
BASED Karl

the pain is real ;_;
>>
Honestly I was really into Elias Samson before I saw that everyone was shitting on him. I was loving his gimmick.
>>
>>2860438
based oney, good taste senpai
>>
>>2860370
Makabe
Ishi
Suzuki
Tama Tonga
Anderson
Gallows
Baretta
Based Cucky T
>>
>>2860433
I genuinely loved the Ascension on NXT.
Moreso than how they've been buried since coming to the main roster, it pisses me off that The Authors of Pain are getting over with the monster heel tag team gimmick while The Ascension never got that kind of reaction. It'll be a sad day when they inevitably break The Ascension's record.
>>
>>2860370
Sami Zayn
Not ashamed, just hated by /asp/ies
>>
>>2860433
>Kizarny
I thought I was the only fucking person to think he looked like the coolest wrestler ever.
>>
>people picking well known indie talent and super over people
just because they aren't WWE Champ does not make them a boy
>>
>>2860467
Dude is great in the indies right now. I'd love to see him work his current version of that gimmick in WWE. Hopefully with a better name.
>>
>>2860382
WORKED
>>
Son of Havoc
Crazzy Steve
Aiden English
>>
Big Damo
>>
>>2860433
>>2860503
>Aiden English
Honestly it's a shame that he's probably never gonna get a good singles push. My moneys on him getting quietly released within a year or two.
>>
Elias Sampson
Aiden English
Taeler Hendrix
Curt Hawkins
R-Truth
Billie Kay
Summer Rae
Fandango
>>
>>2860536
>Fandango
>Not Johnny Curtis
You had your chance to pick the better iteration.
>>
>>2860436
Sylas is mad underrated at this point
>>
Steve Blackman.
>>
>>2860435
Forgot my girl Summer Rae
>>
Curtis Axel.
Tamina is my girl.
>>
File: IMG_9468.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9468.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>
>>2860418
>Cien Almas
He's extremely talented, just booked to lose for the storyline. Plus NJPW booked him to go over Nak.
>>
>>2860370
Rhyno
>>
File: CXRgV6HWsAAZptI.jpg (47KB, 477x693px) Image search: [Google]
CXRgV6HWsAAZptI.jpg
47KB, 477x693px
This methead looking motherfucker.
Also Erick Rowan and Aiden English.
Summer Rae is my girl.
>>
File: Gangrel.jpg (127KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
Gangrel.jpg
127KB, 1284x722px
>>
File: 178497.jpg (20KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
178497.jpg
20KB, 300x225px
Doesn't really apply since he's held the WHC, but Zigzag will always be my guy. He's got great in-ring skills and the ability to get over, but every time he does he's buried to the bottom of the card. It's frustrating as fuck, because he could be so much more than the joke he is now.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.