[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't get me wrong. I'm not gonna pretend that Samoa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Don't get me wrong. I'm not gonna pretend that Samoa Joe was squashed or anything like that, but Samoa Joe didn't need to beat him before the match or to cheat with the low blow. Just have him legitimately bring the fight to Lesnar and have them stiff each other until the big finish. Also, there are a million different suplexes, why does he just keep doing the German over and over again? They don't even look that good. Good match, but it could have been much better. Are they just hiding Lesnar's massive flaws that have come from his old age?
>>
>>2860094
but bork is not going to let anyone stiff bork
>>
I'm starting to think that Brock is severely limited and they really are just hiding it the best they can.
>>
>>2860104
300+ lbs bork has done shooting star presses, he's not limited.
>>
>>2860094
Having Fat Joe(the guy who barely beat Seth fucking Rollins who pisses himself just being face to face with Brock) look that competitive and dominant against Brock, was dumb as fuck and made no sense
Braun will prob be next to face Brock at SS, let's see how that goes, cause if Brock squashes Braun, biggest monster in WWE right now, then it's really really really fucking stupid, and the writers must be stopped
>>
>>2860094
Joe is a fucking joke and wasn't worthy even of the small offence he got
>>
>>2860112
Decades ago
>>
they did stiff each other a bit. joe looked a bit frustrated lesner is always out of position and dragged him around, and lesner is just heavy handed anyway. its hard to vertical suplex a guy like joe, and yes brock is starting to age.
>>
>>2860094
A TNA shitter who hasn't had many big matches in WWE deserves to lose even though he cheated like a pleb.
That and the only way people thought he'd have a chance a chance is with the table spot before the bell and the low blow, but he sucks ass and still couldn't win.
>>
>>2860094
>Also, there are a million different suplexes, why does he just keep doing the German over and over again
Why does the Rock always do an elbow drop instead of a leg drop, or a knee drop?
>>
>>2860117
Lesnar did not stiff Fat Joe at all
Watch Brock vs Randy at SS 2016 or vs Roman at WM 31 where they both stiff eachother, especially Roman throwing some hard hard knees to Brock's face
>>
>>2860104

>So stupid he doesn't recognize the great matches Brock has had because of lack of movez

These are the same shitters who call Austin boring in the ring.
>>
>>2860151
It's Suplex city, not German Suplex city. I think it would be much cooler if he threw around half nelsons and tigers and exploders.
>>
>>2860164
OP said it was a good match. Learn to read.
>>
>>2860163
Oh, and forgot about the match at 2012 Extreme Rules he had against Cena, a really good match too
>>
>>2860167
Hes NEVER done those. The suplex city came after john cenas beat down with 10 germans.
>>
>>2860186
Well, he should start. The suplex gimmick worked on the first match it happened. It just got boring now.
>>
>>2860186
I'm pretty sure he used to do other kinds of suplexes. I'm almost positive he did stuff like side suplexes and fishermans at SummerSlam '14 and WM31.
>>
>>2860094
>his suplexes don't look that good
He can't be dropping people right on their head multiple times a match, multiple times a year. He's just being safe. That's not a bad thing.
>>
>>2860539
Not sure about those, but he definitely does snap suplexes and overhead belly to bellys.
>>
lesnar is fat now

he doesnt care
>>
>>2860590
Let's go to wikipedia.

>Multiple suplex variations
>Belly-to-back[280]
>Fisherman, sometimes while delaying[11]
>Overhead belly-to-belly, sometimes into or out of the ring[11]
>Release/Rolling German[278][279][281]
>Snap[280]
>Vertical[11]

Dunno how many of those are from his current run but there y'go.
>>
Brock has had one of the most brutal and great matches in wwe, the match last night just wasn't good at all, not even complaining about the lack of time, I think they had no chemistry in the ring and Brock seemed to struggle getting his hand wrapped around fat Joe. It was the complete opposite of what we expected.
>>
>>2860602
Fucking hell, I wan these
>>
I thought it was a pretty shitty match. Brock seemed too phased by the attack at the beginning to be such a beast though. It was cool how he just stood up out of the cuck clutch and delivered an F5 like he was just bored lol. Almost like a last second squash.
>>
>>2860094
Brock did look extremely gassed pretty early into the match. He was also sweating profusely.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.