[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that Raw Talk promo Jesus Christ man, it's gonna be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9984.png (3MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9984.png
3MB, 2001x1125px
>that Raw Talk promo

Jesus Christ man, it's gonna be rough for this guy trying to get over on his own without Enzo carrying him on the mic.
>>
>>2860014
My sources tell me that they are going to move him to Smackdown and team him up with Carmella
>>
File: smirk.png (206KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.png
206KB, 424x318px
>>2860014
Thats right, you keep being horrible on the mic my big cass. The ultimate plan is for you to get my Roman cheered and look REAL strong.
>>
the way i see the plans is they have given themselves options depending on how things go.

so if they really want to give Cass (another?) singles run, they can do that. then, if (when?) that fails they can have the feud go on with Cass beating Enzo for a few matches, and then eventually Enzo will finally win, proving Cass doesn't just carry him, it will open his eyes and he will take Enzo back.

its shit but thats what i imagine they are thinking.

Cass' heel promo work isn't like the absolute worst thing ever. its bad, but better than him failing to keep up as a face with Enzo, and just sort of being there. hell, big show showed better chemistry as the big bro who is a bit disgruntled by you, but still has your back.

the problem with that its the easy way out, it's easier to be a heel, doesn't really improve anything for Cass except make it easier, and hes still completely average at it. enzo and cass were still hugely over, i think they just wanted to spice it up and eventually put them back together.
>>
>>2860191
Enzo&Cass tag team was boring as fuck.
>>
File: BIG_ASS.png (894KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BIG_ASS.png
894KB, 1280x720px
>>2860014
they're tapping into the thicc meme with him hell be fine
>>
>>2860014
He's just Sid without the hilarity
>>
>>2860014
His body is so bad.
>>
File: bigass.jpg (332KB, 1242x1394px) Image search: [Google]
bigass.jpg
332KB, 1242x1394px
>>2860350
>>
CASS IS GOAT
>>
I didn't think it was that bad. Just give him time and he'll grow into it.
>>
He's not used to being on the mic. Gotta give him some time, if anything complain about his tits and gut
>>
It was way better than the smark-infested promo by Sasha Banks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.