[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Braun cleanly wins the match >Reigns throws a post match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 12

File: Face Behavior.jpg (32KB, 696x391px) Image search: [Google]
Face Behavior.jpg
32KB, 696x391px
>Braun cleanly wins the match
>Reigns throws a post match temper tantrum
>Reigns crashes an ambulance with Braun inside of it
>Braun pridefully walks away on his own power
>Reigns is still the face
What lazy bullshit will Vince concoct on Raw tonight to justify Roman still being the feud's face and Braun still being the heel?
>>
If I was looking for a lazy justification I'd have Cole say "ROMAN WAS PUSHED TOO FAR, THE MONSTER AMONG MEN DROVE HIM OVER THE EDGE! HE HAD NO CHOICE!"

But that's not what was happening.
>Reigns lost the match himself, Braun didn't do anything to him
>He attacked Braun right after with Braun not doing anything to him
>He had a long stare at the mirror of the ambulance, as if he knew what he was about to do was very, very wrong.
>Kurt angle was clearly completely disturbed by what Roman had done and by the end of the night, looked like he was absolutely livid.
>Commentary wasn't concerned with sticking up for Roman but just for Braun's safety. They repeatedly stressed that for whatever he'd done, Braun was a human being. Roman only came up a couple times but when he did, Cole and Graves just sounded on one side of disgust.
>Braun looked like a babyface walking away and again, Kurt looked extremely pissed off when all was said and done.

It was a double turn.
>>
yeah i listened to the latest observer too
>>
>Lose the match because of your own ineptitude
>Be a sore loser spoiled sport
>Throw tantrum
>Beat up the guy who won
>Destroy a Public Services Emergency Vehicle in the process
What if somebody in that town needed that Ambulance to get to hospital hmm?
That's one less Ambulance in the Dallas Metro Area now thanks to Roman, he literally may have cost somebody or some persons their life or lives due to his selfish boorishness and thuggish ways.
HOW is this a role model for kids again?
>>
>>2859753
>"ROMAN WAS PUSHED TOO FAR, THE MONSTER AMONG MEN DROVE HIM OVER THE EDGE! HE HAD NO CHOICE!"
>not "THE BIG DOG WAS PUSHED TOO FAR, THE MONSTER AMONG MEN HAS RUINED HIS YARD! HE HAD NO CHOICE!
>>
>>2859775
What are you talking about? I don't waste my time listening to the observer. Anyone with a brain could analyze what happened and know WWE will still probably keep Reigns as a face. I'm sorry you can't comprehend someone making conclusions for himself.
>>
>>2859791
its alright bro i, too, listened to the latest observer
>>
>>2859781
>HOW is this a role model for kids again?
Well, that whole ambulance crashing was not even for kids tbqh
>>
>>2859781
>HOW is this a role model for kids again?
who said reigns was a role model for kids
>>
When they were trying to get Braun out of the ambulance it reminded me of when Undercarder locked Warrior in the casket and everyone was trying to get him out.
>>
>>2859799
It's alright bro, I understand you don't believe someone could make their own conclusions.
Seriously, I don't ever listen to the Wrestling Observer. Dave Meltzer is an insufferable, whiny twat. Why would anyone listen to him?
>>
File: IMG_1973.gif (993KB, 350x179px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1973.gif
993KB, 350x179px
They could've just left it at
>Spear from the ambulance post-match
>Reigns drives ambulance away
>End scene
>Tomorrow on Raw maybe some shitty vignette showing what happened when Reigns delivered Braun to the "local medical facility"
>>
Braun is clearly the face now. Roman is the heel now brother
>>
Revenge
>>
>>2859815
>fantasy booking
stop this
>>
>>2859810
>He thinks Dave is Bryan
Bryan is the nasally whiny voiced one
Dave is the stuttering motherfucker
>>
File: IMG_1996.jpg (84KB, 640x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1996.jpg
84KB, 640x704px
>>2859819
And why should I? Aside from not being creative enough, what if someone actually can be creative enough to help out WWE's creative team?
>>
>>2859815
God, that would have been gay. You are even worse at storytelling than WWE's shitty writers.
>>
>>2859826
That's why I said "shitty vignette" bc I didn't want to out-do their mental capacity
>>
>>2859824
I know which one is which. Yes, Bryan has the whinier voice, but Dave is equally as whiny in his constant bitching about wrestling booking. Whininess is ultimately defined more by speech content than voice characteristics.
>>
>>2859830
>this level of bactracking to defend his shitty fantasy booking
>>
>>2859825
wwe isn't reading /asp/ fan fiction for ideas
>>
Ugh didn't Braun excessively attack Roman and say "I'm not finished with you" like 10 times until Roman was almost dead?

Roman was pissed that the match ended so stupidly, considering he wasn't even beat up or hurt. The stipulations of the ambulance match are just really retarded and he fell victim to it. So Roman was like fuck that the match isn't over bitch. Braun is actually at fault for actually being so satisfied with that cheap win that he let himself get attacked brutally by Roman. It's a fucking fight to the death basically, a blood feud
>>
He's probably still a face.

>Dean Ambrose plan to get him a better chance of winning the Intercontinental title back was to ruin his opponents marriage.

What a great babyface the kids can get behind!
>>
>>2859807
So you're saying Roman is the new Undertaker and Braun is the new Ultimate Warrior? Sounds about right.
>>
>NJPW arrives to USA
>Austin Aries leave
>Daniel Bryan can't wait until his contract expires
>Dolph Ziggler may go to New Japan too (nobody gives a shit about him but the point is he's a WWE original)
>Nakamura is a NJPW double agent recruiting wrestlers
>Vince is afraid of losing his hardcore neckbeard fanbase because it's all he has left and he finally turn Roman heel
Reminder that Vince never wanted to do the Attitude Era, he was forced for the Monday Night War. New Japan's numbers are laughable compared to WWE but Vince's darkest hour was the Monday Night War, even worse than the steroid scandal, and wrestling is at the verge of going back to the territories without Japan's involvement.
>>
>>2859868
>and wrestling is at the verge of going back to the territories
God I fucking wish.
>>
>>2859882
This. Wrestling is not going back to the territories. The current business consists of WWE, a failing TNA, and a bunch of Japanese/indie promotions that 12 loud people watch. There is no reason to believe territory wrestling is coming back.
>>
>>2859815
that sounds shit, what happened at great balls was shocking, left a real impact, just a hospital fight scene would be lame in comparison to a fucking car crash
>>
>2017
>People still think every wrestling feud should have a heel/face dynamic.

Holy shit, this has been out of date since Austin's heyday.
>>
>>2859738
HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
>>2859852
BRAUN
IS
A
HEEL

ROMAN
IS
NOT

THIS
IS
NOT
DIFFICULT

>>2859805
He is literally cast in the "top babyface, hero to the kids" role. Just like Cena. Look at all those sappy emotionally manipulative documentary pieces they do on WWE Network to try and guilt people into not booing him, they talk about how Roman is an avatar for bullied kids and dying kids and all that stupid shit and how he 'inspires them'. They are very open about how Roman is a role model for kids, that is how they are trying to get him over, they push him on all the Charity PR and all that shit.
>>
>>2859900
The only people who complain about face/heel dynamics are obese smarks who want to act like they know the ins and outs of this business.
>>
>>2859781
A fully loaded ambulance is worth like 250k too so Roman just cost WWE that much too.
>>
>>2859738
>face
big dog has already explained it to you
he's not a good guy
he's not a bad guy
he's THE guy
>>
>>2859924
Do you actually think WWE crashed an active duty ambulance? That was probably an out of commission ambulance WWE bought for a few thousand dollars.
>>
>>2859900
Austin vs Vince was a face/heel dynamic, moron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HznErMk97B4

>buying VKM's bullshit
>>
>>2859929
I still don't understand what "THE guy" even means. I also don't know understand the "Big Dog" nickname or why WWE is his "yard".
>>
File: dajoke.jpg (5KB, 215x214px) Image search: [Google]
dajoke.jpg
5KB, 215x214px
>>2859939
>>
>>2859939
I'm just speaking in terms of storyline but even then it was probably just a fake ambulance.

It did have a backboard in it, though.
>>
>>2859815
>WWE does boring shit like this every week
>"omg WWE is so borrringgg and predictable why don't they get creative sometimes?!"
>WWE gets creative and unpredictable and exciting
>"omg why did they do that they should have done something less shocking and more boring"
It's time for WWE to stop catering to snarks and the internet IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>2859973
But Anon, there is nobody left watching WWE but the hardcore fans
Casual fans are gone forever and are never coming back
>>
The shit was called payback. Did everyone forget Braun almost murdered Roman a while back. Flipped a fucking ambulance with him in it.

Good job Roman.
>>
>>2859947
Man I don't like that video, I'd like it if at least the actual promoter tried to keep some kind of illusion alive, even if everyone knows it's fake. Now we even have stuff like Austin's podcast hosted on WWE's channel where they openly break character. I don't really get the social media argument either, do people really need to post inane shit on Twitter all the time? I mainly just share stuff with people I know, not on Facebook or somewhere

>muh kayfabe

Yeah I know
>>
>>2859954
"The guy" just means like he's the guy that it's all about or that he's the best guy or something like that

>big dog

Yeah that's a really uninspired nickname. But it's his yard because he's a dog and he's the guy so
>>
>>2859984
Babyfaces should never stoop to the level of the heel & engage in childish 'tit for tat' revenge, that makes him no better than the heel.
Do people really no know what a fucking babyface is SUPPOSED to be? Babyfaes are supposed to rise above and win the fight fair and square and be morally superior to the dickhead heel going low and dirty.
Ricky Steamboat or Dusty Rhodes never would have did this shit.
And save your "B-B-BUT STONE COLD" he is a once in a lifetime rare exception. Invoking him to excuse shity booking is a weakass copout excuse.
>>
bbdwtfbf/hds
(based big dog working the fatass babyface/heel dynamic smarks)
>>
>>2860007
See if you have to explain you acronym, it's not very good.
>>
>>2860022
worked
>>
>>2859738
It's his yard. He's the guy and can do what he wants.
>>
>>2859738
Pretty easy if you think about it
>>
Romanetty is literally a murderer.
>>
I don't like the fact that I have to play the Roman defender but:
Have you people literally forgotten the "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU" Roman beatdown that went on for five hours, with 60 fake endings?
>>
>>2859984
yeah but roman is a top babyface supposed to be a role model for kids..a samoan cena basically. Cena would never crash an ambulance with his rival inside with the intention of murdering him.
>>
>>2859753
Nah.

Wait for all the justification on raw tonight
>>
>>2860046
desu nothing Strowman's ever done was on this level, this was straight up "a guy could've died or been permanently crippled because of this" and for once commentary was very clear about that.
>>
>>2860058
He was on a stretcher suffering badly, incapable of movement and Strawman grabbed the stretcher and flipped it over the edge. You don't remember that? It was the Kane + Zack Ryder Chairwheel segment only much worse. Kayfabe-wise, that could have definitely crippled or even killed Roman. And that was BEFORE the ambulance was tipped over.
>>
>>2860046
That beating does not compare to attempted murder with an ambulance. And besides, faces are not supposed to stoop to the level of heels. Reigns crashing the ambulance is a more brutal/villainous action than any WWE heel has performed in years. Reigns should thus now be the top heel.
>>
>>2860065
Yeah but commentary never sold it that way and kayfabe completely never even began to sell it that way. They hilariously undersold Roman's injuries from the start and the dude was up at a house show two days later spearing Strowman.

They were very clearly pushing the idea that "this could've and probably should've killed Strowman." last night.
>>
>>2860065
True, but Strowan is a monster heel, so those actions make sense. Reigns is supposed to be the face, but by crashing the ambulance he brought the brutality to a new level. Faces are supposed to rise above heels, not be more vicious than them.
>>
>>2860081
>rise above
t. cena
>>
>>2860086
Yeah, that's why Cena is the top face. Not every face needs to be Super Cena, but they should all have a basic moral compass. Faces shouldn't attempt vehicular manslaughter, no matter how far they are pushed.
>>
>>2860081
Not every face is John Cena. Steve Austin wouldn't have "risen above" getting brutally mauled while he was on a stretcher. Neither does Roman Reigns.
>>
The first episode of Raw is War I watched ended with Stone Cold putting Triple H on an ambulance and then rolling it with a truck. I still remember it so it made big impression on me.
>>
>>2860092
>Implying Cena wasn't the real heel on the "embrace the hate" storyline
See Zack Ryder and Eve.
>>
>>2859995
not an argument
>>
>>2860099
Austin is an odd exception, because he was a rare talent who could actually pull off being a tweener. But Austin would have opened a can of whoop ass and mauled Strowman with Kendo sticks. Roman's ambulance attack was a cowardly act unbecoming of any face or even tweener.
>>
Reigns is literally the heel, yall smarks are getting worked by yourselves brother
>>
>>2860126
See: >>2860101
>Austin is an exception
So is Roman Reigns. Deal with it.
>>
File: new braun.jpg (447KB, 1497x1600px) Image search: [Google]
new braun.jpg
447KB, 1497x1600px
Braun being all sad and saying "leave me alone" makes me think of a double turn even more than roman attempting murder after jumping straight into an ambulance in an ambulance match.

I think he gonna come back as like a gentle giant or a dude love with severe brain damage. Would be pretty awesome.
>>
>>2859839
Keep believing that you utter spastic.
>>
>>2860120
Hey SpitTake, been too long man!
Still getting banned from F4W every month under new accounts? What's your latest pseudonym?
>>
>>2859738
>Roman goes over & retires Taker, generating the highest level of heat anyone will ever again generate in the E.
>Doesn't turn.
>Months later turns on some inconsequential PPV.

Really peels my grapes.
>>
>>2860134
No. Reigns does not have Austin's ability to be a convincing tweener. Just look at crowd reactions to him (the acutal hate many fans have toward how bad his character is).
Besides, Reigns attacked Strowman with the ambulance out of nowhere and then sheepishly fled the scene. That's what a textbook cowardly heel would do. Austin promised he would hurt Triple H, delivered with his truck, and proudly walked away with swagger. Such is the behavior of an enigmatic tweener. If Reigns had convincingly acted like Austin, I could believe him being a tweener. But Roman's actions were squarely that of a cowardly heel.
>>
>>2860137
Lol, are you actually so narcissistic to think WWE writers steal crappy fan fiction from a low activity 4chan board? Get over yourself. No outsiders give a shit what happens of /asp/.
>>
>>2860188
This board is his life Anon, don't take that illusion away from him. He may end his life
>>
>Roman finally turns
>People cry about it
You can't win with these jabroni marks
>>
>>2860213
Roman did not turn
He will never turn
That's not what this is.
>>
BBDWTFAS
>>
>>2860179
Translation:
>I like Austin, I don't like Reigns
Good for you
>>
>>2860213
No, we want him to actually turn. This thread is about how Reigns did the strongest heel action in years, yet Vince is still probably going to shove face Roman down our throats.
>>
>>2860225
Lazy ass response.
No, Austin was actively portrayed as a son of a bitch who would whoop anyone's ass to prove he is the best.
Reigns is a self-obssessed "Big Dog" who cowardly attacked Strowman with an ambulance before fleeing the scene. Reigns is a cowardly heel, while Austin was a tweener. They are not the same character.
>>
>>2860213
If he actually turned, it's brilliant. The segment was literally wrestlekino.

If they come out tomorrow trying to rationalize it, fuck them.
>>
>>2860252
Austin attacks Bret from behind all the time during their feud

he was 100% heel before the turn not a tweener
>>
>>2860252
No one is saying they're the same character, but they're similar. An eye for an eye. Reigns was having his revenge.
>>
>>2860257
This. Reigns needs to be the company's top heel for years following the ambulance attack. A face Reigns make no sense at this point.
>>
lol what the fuck is this shit
https://www.change.org/p/wwe-the-arrest-of-roman-reigns-for-attempted-murder
>>
>>2859894
>12 loud people
on this board. Millions watch NJPW
>INB4 NJPW mark
Don't even watch it, just know the numbers
>>
>>2859939
why did it take so long for someone to say this?
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>2859860
>Roman commits attempted murder, totally unprovoked
>Roman is a babyface

>Dean Ambrose tries to split up a happily married and faithful couple. Also preemptively assaults Miz, unprovoked, week after week.
>Dean is a babyface

>Alexa won all her championships fair and square
>Sasha and Bayley get butthurt because words, so premptively assault her, unprovoked, often 2-on-1, in vicious antisemetic attacks
>Sasha and Bayley are the babyfaces
>>
>>2859868
>>Nakamura is a NJPW double agent recruiting wrestlers
This is actually probably true.
>>
>>2860323
You don't know the numbers. More people in the U.S. watch Lucha Underground than NJPW. It might be popular in Japan (I honestly don't know, since I don't track Japanese TV ratings), but that is a different market than WWE's core audience. NJPW never has been and never will be massively popular in the U.S., Europe, Canada, etc.
>>
>>2860353
That's a pretty presumptuous thing to say. If New Japan got a good TV deal in the US, like...say they got off AXS and got on FS1, purely hypothetically, they could get big in the US.
>>
>>2860343
>Dean Ambrose tries to split up a happily married and faithful couple. Also preemptively assaults Miz, unprovoked, week after week.
That's a very glib reading of the story, desu. Miz for the most part caused his own trouble with Maryse by being paranoid and using her as a human shield.

>Alexa won all her championships fair and square
She cheated to beat Becky. I guess she won the Raw women's championship fair and square but she's well past that point now after retaining twice via chickenshit heel bullshit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>2860135
>Over the next month, Braun is booked as a sympathetic gentle giant, but vows to fight the good fight, fair and square. The fans now adore him. Title shot at Summerslam. He has Brock beat. All he needs to do is go for the cover.

>suddenly
https://youtu.be/vjSx6B_4JtQ

Roman viciously attacks him, leaving him a bloody pulp for Brock to finish off.

>the next night on RAW, he addresses the crowd about his actions the previous night

>simply says "This is my yard now." Drops mic, walks to the back.
>>
>>2860401
I laughed too hard at the booing in that video.
>>
>>2860371
I highly doubt Japanese wrestling would ever become mainstream in the U.S.. The average wrestling viewer would be turned off by the different storytelling structure of NJPW and would not care about the higher technical wrestling quality (which is the main appeal to the few wrestling super fans who watch it outside of Japan).
Besides, it is on a crap network largely because no real network would want it. It's a niche show, with only a tiny chance of ever achieving high ratings. Why would a major network risk airing it, when they can make more money airing various other shows?
>>
>>2860383
She beat Becky clean, powerbombing her through a table.

And she hasn't cheated to retain the RAW title.
>beat Bayleaf fair and square in the kendo match
>Mickie and Dana assaulted her against Nia, of course it has to be a DQ
>counted out against Sasha. Didn't cheat to win, she lost fair and square. By countout. Horsetty needs to pin or submit the champ for the title to change hands.
>>
>>2860401
>Reigns cucks a rising star from getting over
>Reigns cuts another boring, useless promo
>Nobody, including Reigns, is better off from all of this
Yep, that sounds like modern WWE. Are you secretly one of their writers?
>>
>>2860416
She eye-raked Becky before putting her through the table the first time and she throat punched Becky before pinning her the second time. They called attention to both these things, she cheated.

She intentionally attacked Mickie and Dana to get them to attack her back, commentary clearly said it and she was clearly happy it happened. She intentionally got herself counted out against Sasha.

Please don't do this disingenuous Bliss waifu stuff, she's obviously a chickenshit heel on Raw whenever she's not squashing Bayley.
>>
>>2860412
>WWE
>Good ratings
kk
>>
>>2860425
psst... he's also going to retire Kane, clean. The next night, with NUCLEAR heat... they still won't turn him ;)

>>2860441
fine, but my main point is, don't you find it weird that the happy go lucky, down with the kids baby-faces Sasha and Bayley preemptively assault her on RAW? If they had a confrontation in the ring and Alexa attacked them first, it would be understandable. But they do it first. Same with Ambrose. I'm all for traditional heel vs babyfaces storylines, but that doesn't work if the babyfaces are the aggressors/bullies.
>>
>>2860457
Not really, no. Alexa and Miz constantly insult and take down everybody (with one exception, Alexa and Nia and that's because Alexa doesn't want Nia pissed off at her).

"Talk shit, get hit," is one of the most basic rules of wrestling. If Alexa is going off on some rant about how she's so excited she's gonna get to humiliate Bayley in front of her father, it's really not a surprise she's gonna get smacked around for that.
>>
>>2859753
I don't know if they'll follow through with it, but this is the foundation for an epic double turn.
>>
>>2860451
>NJPW
>Good ratings
kk
>>
>>2859753
>Double turn
As if WWE is actually creative enough to do that. Expect some backpedaling or damage control from commentary as to why he's still face.
>>
>>2859939
Where can I get a brand fucking new F-350 for a few thousand dollars? I'll just take all the bambalance shit off of it, put a truck bed, and BAM.
>>
File: YOU.jpg (152KB, 382x381px) Image search: [Google]
YOU.jpg
152KB, 382x381px
>>2860478
>looooooooooool a show in a diffrent language from a diffrent country isn't doing as well as a show in the same country and in english!
>NJPW fags BTFO keeeeeeeeeek
>>
>>2860475
>>2860482
I can't think of why they did it if not for a double turn and if it's not for a double turn then they're legitimately fools, because up until this point, they've had:
>A hero that nobody likes
>A villain that everybody loves

Now they can have a truly detestable scumbag villain and a gigantic badass hero. Braun's not a generational talent or anything but he is the kind of dude who, used right, can get people to care about your product again in a meaningful way.
>>
>>2860294
signed
>>
>>2860484
>Implying that was a brand new ambulance.
Lol what? Stop arguing for the sake of arguing. That thing was almost certainly an old ambulance with hundreds of thousands of miles. WWE just gave it a new paint and a quick engine tune up for the sake of staging. It really wouldn't surprise me if that ambulance would have died after a few miles on the road.
>>
>>2860294
I'm not signing that due to lack of kayfabe. The pussy who started the petition listed it as a joke on the petition page. If you are going to send a petition for Roman Reigns' arrest, it must be presented in as serious of a tone as possible. Saying it is a joke ruins all of the humor.
>>
>>2859753
Id probably actually believe it was a double turn if it weren't for LOLWWE
>>
>>2860509
That was definitely a very recent model of F-350. Did you look at the cabin or the badging? Shit was mint. If that was a regular truck with a bed and an extended/crew cab, that would be a sweet rig. You must be a European or something. Any American citizen would recognize the difference between an old E-350 and a brand-new F-350. Ford fleet vehicles are everywhere around here.

It definitely wasn't one of those old Ford Econoline ambulances. It actually took me out of the match a little because the ambulance was too nice.
>>>/o/
Ask them if you don't believe me.
>>
>>2860532
Stop masturbating over a Ford truck. Nobody in this thread shares your truck fetish, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>2860569
Stop bullying truckbro, at least he cares about something besides shitposting.

Shine on, truckbro.
>>
>>2860576
Lol, stop pretending to be someone else. Everyone knows you are the truck faggot. At least learn the art of shitposting.
>inb4 a (You) screenshot
Those are easy to manipulate in various ways, so they prove nothing.
>>
>>2860371
>If New Japan got a good TV deal in the US, like...say they got off AXS and got on FS1

Wait till TBS or TNT offer their deals to NJPW until 2019. Turner sports is doing everything they can to keep their networks afloat.
>>
>>2860587
Trust me, you're the only one who cares that much.
>>
>>2860591
Nah, you care that much too. Otherwise you would not still be defending yourself from a shitposter.
>>
>>2860023
>acts retarded
>gets called out
>LMAO WORKED DING-DONG DIDDLY SEETHING
>>
>>2860343
>all this
>everyone bleeds on every match
>all the faces doing heel attacks after or before matches
>the definition of bad blood
>the PPV is called great balls of fire
>it used to be called bad blood

the state of WWE.
>>
File: 1445387782402.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1445387782402.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>2860589

>Wait till TBS or TNT offer their deals to NJPW until 2019.

You don't actually believe this, do you?
>>
>>2860673
seething
>>
>>2860685
Where did that name even come from, is it related to anything?
>>
>>2860704
NJPW has the best wrestling and is the future of the business. Turner would be dumb not to contract the future of wrestling.
>>
>>2860371
>>2860371
Thats highly unlikely, wwe is irrelevant in the usa, its ratings are in the shitter. How the hell is gook wrestling even going to make it big when cable is dying and the top wrestling promotion is dying. Only fat smarks watch wrestling in 2017. Normies crine at anything wrestling.
>>
>>2860775
It's a song Vince likes apparently
>>
>>2860493
NJPW has shitty ratings even in Japan, their timeslot is as shit as they could get
>>
>>2860267
Fucking this and also 18+. The double turn in that iron man match was the best they've ever done and we will never see one as good. Austin was not a face during that feud.
>>
>>2860401
>the fucking crowd
Kek that's amazing.
>>
BBDWTOS
>>
>>2860569
Trucks are cool you low test, numale cucklord.
>>
>>2860587
>accuses someone of samfagging
>won't accept proof of otherwise
You need to calm down and take the L.
>>
>>2860493
It's not doing well in the ratings in Japan either. They are on a garbage network that hardly draws views.
>>
>>2860465
>talk shit get hit
>insults are worse than assaults
>Trump's mean tweets are worse than Hillary's war crimes

THE ABSOLUTE STATE of your moral compass
>>
>>2860343
>Crazed Austin does a deal with the devil to regain the WWF title, cheats and brutalizes and pisses all over The Rock
>does it again the next night, aligning with his former arch nemesis, the evil Triple H
>stabs the WWF in the back, takes the WWF title to WCW
>feuds with American baby face Kurt Angle during 9/11
>gets jealous of, attacks and buries fan favorite young RVD
>tries to finally put WWF out of business at Survivor Series
>looks like he's gonna cheat again and screw The Rock and WWF
>...until BASED DOUBLE-AGENT Kurt Angle clocks him, getting revenge for Invasion, their feud, and 9/11

>next night on RAW, Vince appropriately decides to reward the brave and courageous Kurt Angle for his months long highly dangerous undercover endeavor for the most noble of goals, rescuing the WWF, by awarding him the WWF championship, suddenly vacant because Austin is gone

>some southern retard who can't even talk spoils the party, re-employs the Austin on the spot and gives him back the title

>crowd cheers the Evil Austin and boo the Hero Angle
>>
>>2859995
Hogan broke the rules as a face all the time.
>>
>smarks still on mental gymnastics on how Strowman is the """face""" despite attacking Roman for far worse in the past weeks
>insisting on a """double turn""" when Roman has flipped out numerous times against an opponent who decked him previously
>smarks wanting Roman to turn so they can """cheer""" him

Smarks should hang.
>>
File: This-is-the-Enemy-Japan.jpg (94KB, 458x600px) Image search: [Google]
This-is-the-Enemy-Japan.jpg
94KB, 458x600px
>>2860371
/pol/ is right in one thing only, most white people don't like minorities. It's not that they're closeted nazis like the /pol/tards but they can't relate to another race, so they're kinda racist but not that much. I think it has to do a lot with American nationalism and how murricans see themselves as the center of the world, also American """"education"""" telling them they're heroes for the world when they're seen as bullies at best. The point is the average Joe will never have a chink as his hero. Inb4 Nakameme, it's useless to fight over Vince's table scrapes, the real money is on the mainstream audience and the mainstream want all-American heroes.
>>
>>2861103
this post would be relevant in 1971
>>
>>2860495
Because there is no why. Are you seriously expecting competent or logical booking from these fuckwits? John Cena did some pretty fucked up shit too only for comment to still praise what a hero and role model he was.

The show isnt written for the fans, not really anyway.
>>
>>2861103
Get off your high horse. Americans have no problem with minorities; there have been plenty of non-white and foreign born champions in WWE. Now people like Nakamura will never be the top guy, because they are un-relatable to the average American. Nakamura dances around like a spastic Power Ranger and can barely speak English. How would the casual American viewer be expected to understand that character? It's similar to how I would not expect a Japanese audience to understand John Cena's super American gimmick.
>>
>>2861218
Japan loves John Cena though
>>
File: Zyuranger.jpg (73KB, 367x517px) Image search: [Google]
Zyuranger.jpg
73KB, 367x517px
>>2861297
Only America seems to have a problem with a non-national hero. >>2861218 mentioned the Power Rangers. Well, they actually are Japanese heroes known as Super sentai and they were very popular on Europe and Latin America before MMPR was a thing but murricans kids need murrican heroes while French kids didn't care if their heroes didn't born on France or look like them.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.