[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Steve Austin was at the show the first night. He came to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 3LM049R.jpg (470KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
3LM049R.jpg
470KB, 2048x1536px
>Steve Austin was at the show the first night. He came to the locker room and a lot of the
talent were blown away by him being there and Austin specifically went to talk with
Tanahashi.

What did they talk about?
>>
Austin went to apologize to Tanahashi for the E-Drones that called SCSA better than him.
>>
About how Tana didn't throw a tantrum and walked out when the company asked to put some new guys over.
>>
File: whojapan.png (624KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
whojapan.png
624KB, 680x680px
>>2859539
>>2859542
>>
>>2859535
Who's the dude on the left of Steve?
>>
>>2859546
No one thinks of the Young Cucks when you mention NJPW moron. This shitty meme would be more appropriate for PWG or maybe ROH.
>>
>>2859552
Josh Barnett, looooong time MMA guy
>>
>>2859555
WORKED
>>
>>2859555
>TRIGGERED
>>
>>2859582
is he a draw?
>>
>>2859680
No in the UFC. He's also a cheater
>>
>>2859680
No, he's also the biggest drug cheat in the history of the sport, but he's a good fighter and a pretty cool guy so people don't mind
>>
>>2859535
>Austin and JR falling for dumb Meltzer and smarks meme that a gook from a gook show is a big name because of le 5 stars match xD
Also,I watched that second match of Gookada vs Beta few days ago and what I noticed is that they spammed dozens if not hundreds of moves and they had a much smaller table than the ones in WWE
So basically to get the 5 stars meme(supposedly meaning a really good match) for Meltzer, you must spam dozens of different moves in a long match... ohhhh and of course the match must happen outside of the WWE, otherwise, half is cut. Based weeb Memeltzer
>>
>>2859535
Could I beat Debra legally in Japan?
>>
>>2859535
Austin - hey Tajiri, Long time no see! Do you know where the nearest bathroom is?
>>
>>2859724
You say that as though a lot of major WWE matches arent finisher spam.

Also Dynamite Dave living in your head rent free.
>>
>>2859539
Anon, Stone Cold is the GOAT.
>>
File: meltz2.jpg (37KB, 300x328px) Image search: [Google]
meltz2.jpg
37KB, 300x328px
>>2859724
>absolutely S E E T H I N G
Post abs and arms mark
Big Daddy Dave done ding dong diddly destroyed ya dumbass
>>
>>2859963
No because he's not from masterrace Japan, if he was maybe then
>>
>>2859724
>WAAAAH, there were a lot of wrestling moves in the wrestling match
Drones truly are beyond salvation.
>>
>>2859968
When Drones get a technical match they call it boring and "restholds", when they get a more fast paced match they call it "too many movez", nothing will ever satisfy the drones
>>
>>2859535
JR looks right out of Fallout, poor guy. Should grow a beard at least
>>
>>2859680

No, but he's a former UFC Heavyweight champion, never lost the title either, had it stripped after failing multiple drug tests. Ran off to Japan so he could continue doping like a fiend.
>>
Why is Josh always flabby?
>>
>>2859965
>S-S-SEETHING
Nice maymays bro, you really like to use them, just like your idol memeltzer, try stick his cock out of your mouth sometimes though

>>2859968
>>2859978
You fucks realise that any wrestler could spam 100 moves in a match? Fucking Elsworth could do that
Sure, if that's what you fucking like then no problem however, SCSA and many others are huge names because of how entertaining they were, not how many moves they were doing in a 1 hour match
Keep using your dumb and forced maymay that actually is pretty ironic for you to say, while being an actual drone from other wrestling company spamming a 4chan board and crying to others who like what you don't like, trying to change their mind, failing miserably though.

As an "E drone" I'll enjoy my Wrestling and ENTERTAINMENT
>>
File: 1444245376933.png (4KB, 256x255px) Image search: [Google]
1444245376933.png
4KB, 256x255px
>>2860032
>this guy in general
>>
>>2860032
>I enjoy my F-List WWE "Celebrities" and love Old Day and This is Your life Baeley segments

ftfy
>>
>>2860053
you do?
>>
>>2859687
You mean a former UFC World Heavyweight Champion.
>>
>>2860053
THIS!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.