[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to cuckculture these people should be WWE megastars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: e6fac8262a03b398-600x400.jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
e6fac8262a03b398-600x400.jpg
40KB, 600x400px
According to cuckculture these people should be WWE megastars by now but aren't:

10. Wade Barrett
9. Dolph Ziggler
8. Cesaro
7. Kevin Owens
6. Bray Wyatt
5. AJ Syles
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
3. Seth Rollins
2. Dean Ambrose
1. Roman Reigns

How does /asp/ feel about this?
>>
File: 1462820176353.jpg (13KB, 358x332px) Image search: [Google]
1462820176353.jpg
13KB, 358x332px
>>2858947
>According to cuckculture
Who cares? Why do you care?
>>
>>2858947
>watching cuckculture

hang yourself op
>>
>>2858947
The only ones I agree with are AJ and Cesaro. Though AJ is already one of WWE top guys.
The Shieldettys are overpushed pieces of shit and the cancer killing the company.
Nakameme is a lazy asshole.
The rest already had their chances and just werent't cut for it.
>>
>>2858947
I think some of them, like Rollins, just need more time. The thing with quality wrestlers is that they tend to rise to the top regardless of what creative's plan is; Bray, a man who must be despised by the bookers, is an example of someone who brute forces his way into the main event. I'd certainly like it if all of these people were extremely respected, and considered top tier, but it's just not possible. The main problem being is that you need to be in memorable feuds to be famous, and the only ones they have to feud with are each other, so you have a major cap on the amount of people you can have be megastars. Honestly the biggest problem seems to be that they have so much content to fill that they throw away what could be good feuds just to fill up the card on otherwise pointless PPVs.

I'd much rather they put more effort into the mid and under cards than to waste potential Big 4 main events. A lot of these people are new, so they'll have plenty of time to grow into respected wrestlers.
>>
>>2858947
>Wade Barrett
Bad news was GOAT, should've kept the gimmick
>Dolph Ziggler
No
>Cesaro
Pre-Tyson Kidd Cesaro definitely
>Kevin Owens
No
>Bray Wyatt
Didn't need to be champion, just needed fucking clean wins
>AJ Syles
Drew no dimes
>Shinsuke Nakamura
Should have stayed in NXT
>Seth Rollins
Drew no dimes plus heel sef is cringe
>Dean Ambrose
Wew lad
>Roman Reigns
All you had to do was best lesnar at 31 CJ
>>
Posting in a Jaime Moyano thread.
>>
Well let's see, that's 10 guys who are either
>Extremely talented at at least one thing or very talented at a few things.
>They're all varying degrees of over, but not as over as they should be.
>They've all been wasted to varying degrees by poor booking, with Owens and AJ on the low end and Ziggler, Wade, Cesaro and the Shield guys on the very very severe end.

I might argue the ordering a bit, but yes, I would say that's an accurate list. Roman should absolutely be on the top - the amount of effort they've put into the guy relative to where he is is fucking stupid when making him a megastar should've been a relatively simple task.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.