[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what you Who Japan weebs don't realize, is that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

You know what you Who Japan weebs don't realize, is that at the end of the day stars on matches don't matter, the talent on a guy doesn't matter, you know what matters? money.
That's right, and that's why WWE will always be better than Who Japan, do you think any Superstar cares about those shit ratings? do you think they have any passion for this shit? no, and that's why they are better, they are not focused on some shitty boyhood dream, they are focused on whats really important and that's the dimes, you think Bayley and Alexa care they got the worst match of the year, compared to that gook Okada and that faggot Omega they probably got payed 5 times more than and did less cause why should they even try? they are smart for that unlike the who japan fucks who try to kill themselves for bus fare cash , hell even formers like Shinsuke and Anderson knew about this shit and left and now get paid more than those dumbasses.
Money will always rule all and thats why WWE will be better than Who Japan.
>>
Too long, didn't read
LOL
>>
>>2858632
go back
>>
>I like a less entertaining product because it makes more money, money which I will never see and therefor does not impact me in the slightest.

I know you're shitposting but at least try.
>>
>>2858628
>shitty E drone logic becomes copypasta

like poetry
>>
haven't been watching Double You Double You E for a while, Reigns looks chunkier than I remember

those Samoan fat boy genes must be kicking in
>>
>>2858628
kek not gonna read all that shit
based of NJPW and Meltz to live in a Ramen fangirls head rent free btw
>>
Saw this copypasta on another thread. I'll ask the same question that I asked there.

Why the fuck would/should anyone care/brag about WWMEME making more money than Who Japan unless they're getting some of that money themselves? How are they "better" from a fan's perspective if said fans aren't getting a percentage of either?
>>
>>2858654
>shitty new japan logic is so flawed it can't even be a copypasta
kek
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.