[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dammit did I miss another WWE PPV? that's legit 2 ppvs in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1498327183720.jpg (49KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
1498327183720.jpg
49KB, 648x432px
Dammit did I miss another WWE PPV? that's legit 2 ppvs in a row i totally forgot about a PPV. Wtf is happening with me?

Anyway since this is my home for wrestling news can anyone give me quick bulletpoints of notable matches or victories or moments?

The only match I can think of is braun vs roman
>>
go back to redddit
>>
>>2858297
www.reddit.com, there ya go senpai
>>
>>2858317
>>2858319
you ever think promoting reddit so much on here is why most people leave for you reddit?
>>
>>2858341
That's fine. We don't want you faggots here. Go.
>>
>>2858347

roughly 99% of people who visit 4chan have a reddit account. the 2 sites arent exclusive.
>>
>>2858297
ignore these pinheads OP, the only things that mattered in the show were Roman ramming an ambulance and Brock retaining the title
>>
>>2858360
What's 99% of only 5 posters?
>>
>>2858360
Cite your sources redditor
>>
>>2858297
>Wtf is happening with me

You are breaking the Stamford Wife conditioning
>>
>>2858347
>We
kys faggot, people are allowed to go to websites other than this one
>>
>>2858364
Brock retained? why? Samoa joe is better
>>
>>2858297
>Neville vs Tozawa - 2.25
It was going so good until the shit ending. Tozawa gets crotched on the ropes and writhes in pain for a bit before getting pinned after one kick that wasn't even to the head. Titus worked his ass off during the build to give this a big match feel and they threw it all away by putting it on the pre-show and choking its running time.
>Rollins vs Wyatt - 3.25
Really solid. If you've been disappointed by either of these men lately, give this match a watch.
>Amore vs Cass - N/A
Better than you would expect. I'll be honest though, I got distracted by some irl fine Latina ass for most of the match so I really can't rate this one.
>Shesaro vs Hardyz - 3.5
A solid story. Great performances. Ruined a bit unfortunately by a botched pin breakup that they chose to ignore rather than work around. The Hardyz looked gassed the whole time but they never slowed down. It gets pretty intense in the last few minutes.
>Bliss vs Banks - 3.5
Fast-paced, full of fresh moves, and highly competitive. Women's matches aren't everyone's cup of tea around here but this is a great one if you're into it.
>>
>>2858416
>Miz vs Ambrose - 2.5
Unfortunately the spark that Miz had seems to have slowly snuffed out since Mania as his matches slowly fall into the realm of formulaic. Ambrose is the real problem here though. He looks like a guy training to be a wrestler for most of this match. Predictable shenanigans ending. The Raw match with Slater was way better than this.
>Reings vs Strowman - N/A
lol didn't watch
>Slater vs Hawkins - 0
Both men did what thet had to but they got shafted into splitscreen mode before being taken off screen entirely. Slater pins Hawkins offscreen. This was disgraceful to both wrestler, especially to Heath who is painfully obviously over as fuck and has been since the brand split began.
>Lesnar vs Joe - 2.75
Joe gave Lesnar a cool beatdown before the bell rung. After the match started things start to slide downhill. It was awesome hearing a loud "Joe is gonna kill you" chant right at the start. I think it was a mistake to let Joe go down to just one F5 after all that build-up. It was a John Cena match with Lesnar in Cena's place. At first it seems really cool because Brock is actually having a match for once, until you realize it's only enjoyable because Brock has severely lowered your expectations for a Lesnar match. So it was better than his usual stuff, but it wasn't particularly great. It sacrificed Lesnar's tire but at least effective "unstoppable beast" schtick in exchange for a lackluster Raw midcard match.
>>
>>2858416
oh fuck i totally forgot about neville and tozawa. that was actually a match i was interested in. i need to find somewhere to watch that match

Yeah the Rollins Bray fued has been lacking but good to hear the match was good

the banks bliss one seems good. i wanna check it out too
>>
>>2858297
Roman Reigns turned heel.
>>
>>2858423
I have little hype for Miz and Ambrose. Miz got buried after Talking Smack and Ambrose kinda just gives you what he gives you.

Slater vs Hawkins. I'll be honest didn't even know this was a match, Dont know why Heath is being thrown around but he could be so much more

Im sad that's how they booked joe and lesner. I mean i knew he was losing. As will finn rollins and the others from that fatal 5 way until roman beats him at mania next year. But still. This could of been a great fued
>>
>>2858397
Go back
>>
>>2858416
>>2858423
trip off fatass
>>
>>2858297
Is that Bayley?
>>
>>2858490
yes
>>
>>2858490
shes a slut
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.