[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else ready for these two guys to start a tag team run?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: LNhaQ.jpg (113KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
LNhaQ.jpg
113KB, 642x361px
Is anyone else ready for these two guys to start a tag team run? Their storylines are about over (Bray and Miz) and I think it'd be the most interesting thing for both of them. A tag team would really suit both of their face characters at this point, and it'd help solidify a reason for all three joining up at Wrestlemania or next year's Summerslam.
>>
It would be their saving grace.

Unless WWE finally got some balls and made Ambrose the edgy heel he needs to be.
>>
File: I didn't wanna do it.webm (1MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
I didn't wanna do it.webm
1MB, 768x432px
Dean and Seth should never, ever ally with each other again. Their feud was the most interesting their characters ever were or could be.
>>
>>2858036
This was the best part of the feud honestly.
>>
>>2858036
Remember when they had arguably the worst ladder match of all time?
>>
Well after Shesaro retained, Raw DESPERATELY needs face tag teams so yeah, sure.
>>
>>2857996
They should never team up
>>
>>2858036
Oh I didn't finish my post

To have them team up again to would be to shit on everything that story was about. I mean I know this is WWE. But it gave me hope when they had a backstage segment some months back and Dean still didn't trust him.
>>
>>2858167
I mean.

Seth could actually apologize.

It'd be a start at least.
>>
>>2857996
I'd rather see Finn and Seff desu
>>
>>2858194
Who would be the mouth-piece given how badly they both can't promo?
>>
>>2858293

Seth can cut a decent promo. He's just boring and says the same shit all the time.
>>
they should start a tag team run to the future endeavors list
>>
>>2858167
It wouldnt be a quick pairing.
Have dean still not trust him and seth does everything to convince him.
This could happen tomorrow night. MizTV with bray as the guest. Tag team match based on the segment and run ins.
They do well and Kurt puts them together.
>>
>>2858194
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2858036
They have the Shield members do their powerbomb spot literally every opportunity they can, this boat has sailed.
>>
I think it requires a slow progression, but the story would be huge.
>>
They (and the rest of the RAM roster) need to go back to NXT.
>>
Seth and Dean are gonna challenge for the Tag titles at either Summerslam or one of the PPVs after and Roman will win the Universal Title at Summerslam. Official Shield Reunion at Survivor Series
>>
lmao called it
>>
OP here, it was literally time.
>>
>>2858014

They could do both, really. After Ambrose fails against the Miz 9001 times, as the Feuds Must Never End philosophy of this company requires, he goes away for a week or two. Then he comes out with Seth for a tag match against two Local Talents, and maul them, then he cuts the usual "BEING A GOOD GUY NEVER GOT ME ANYTHING SO NOW I'M A BAD GUY GRRR" face-heel turn promo, except because it's crazy heel Dean, it'll actually be good. Say that Seth had the right idea in selling out the fans to get to the top and such.

Seth's face turn has been so fucking horribly botched, people probably won't even register that he was never not a heel anyway.

They could easily have a quasi-SHIELD dynamic where Ambrose is the talker and the one who gets the heat, while Rollins is the guy that does the majority of work in the ring. Months down the line, either feud with Roman over something, or when face teams have gotten their shit together to stand up to the dastardly, cheating, nasty Dean & Seth, and it just looks like the faces are about to crush them, have Roman turn heel and join them.

They obviously have nothing of any merit for either guy to do, and there is SO MUCH they could do with teaming them up.
>>
File: Who booked this shit.jpg (80KB, 360x269px) Image search: [Google]
Who booked this shit.jpg
80KB, 360x269px
>>2858036

What the fuck happened to Dean? He was the next Stone Cold with shades of anti-nWo Sting.

Then he became a Loony Tunes character.
>>
>>2862781
>What the fuck happened to Dean? He was the next Stone Cold with shades of anti-nWo Sting.
He was never anything close to that. He was always a balding indy-shitter.
>>
>>2858167
They did it pretty much immediately with Seth and Roman. And Seth hit Roman first.
>>
To me, the smartest thing to do is swap Dean and Seth with the Hardyz for a little bit. Matt becomes looney BROKEN and Jeff becomes flippy face. Let Dean and Seth work out their differences in a 6-month storyline that will culminate at Wrestlemania with a mini-Shield reunion or Dean turning on Seth for plotted revenge.
>>
>>2857996
>>>2858167
>It wouldnt be a quick pairing.
>Have dean still not trust him and seth does everything to convince him.
>This could happen tomorrow night. MizTV with bray as the guest. Tag team match based on the segment and run ins.
>They do well and Kurt puts them together.
I called that mizTv tho
>>
>>2857996
I'm sick of the shieldettys.
>>
Dean dropped some truth bombs out there. Props to him or the guy who wrote his dialogue if there were any.

>You screwed this up, there will be no Shield reunion
>Jasethy looks like a cuck

There is no real reason for Deano and Big Dog to ally with Jasethy.
>>
>>2864192
Roman doesn't seem to give a shit one way or the other that Seth hit him with a chair and broke up the group. That became Dean's storyline as they fast tracked Roman toward the title chase, and I'm glad it was because it's pretty much been the only storylines of interest for these two.

The only way the Shield will ever help each other for real is if they finally, after three years, cover this story and end it.
>>
>>2857996

Ambrose vs. Miz will never be over.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.