[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the point of calling your belt "intercontinental"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: intercontinental.jpg (113KB, 236x459px) Image search: [Google]
intercontinental.jpg
113KB, 236x459px
what's the point of calling your belt "intercontinental" when that's just saying the same thing as "world" championship ?
>>
>>2852742
When you're Intercontinental Champion, you're not Champion of the seas.
>>
>>2852742

WWE's intercontinental means North America and South America.
>>
>>2852755
Posieden has a Goldberg tier streak
>>
>>2852742
one it between continents and the other is the whole world, YA DINGUS!
>>
>>2852755
Based Aquaman confirmed draw
>>
>>2852765
kden, what continents are the IWGP IC?
>>
>>2852780
Asia and Oceania retard. I bet you thought you were so clever just now.
>>
>>2852782
>oceania
>continent
IWGP IC confirmed a phony
>>
>>2852785
>Islands are frequently grouped with a neighbouring continent to divide all the world's land into geopolitical regions. Under this scheme, most of the island countries and territories in the Pacific Ocean are grouped together with the continent of Australia to form a geopolitical region called Oceania.
You're so stupid, if this weren't the land of stupid I'd be amazed.
>>
>>2852786
Australia is not a continent is a prison base, like a really big Alcatraz
>>
>>2852790
Nope, it's a continent. Sorry you got exposed as a drooling retard, better luck next time.
>>
>>2852782
Nakamura defended the belt in America and Mexico too.
>>
File: aquaman.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aquaman.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>2852779
THE BIG FISH IS GONNA HUNT
>>
>>2852814
Didn't ask faggot.
>>
they're both meme titles so it's moot, only title that matters in WWE championship
>>
>>2852794
well hes not totally wrong, Australia WAS originally a prison colony.
>>
>>2852845
Again, didn't ask. Samefag harder
>>
>>2852849
you don't need to ask, I'm sorry if facts are hard to understand, I get it. Down Syndrome is very important, people shouldn't make light of this.

I'm sorry for you position in life. It seems God didn't love you.. or perhaps your father didn't
>>
>>2852858
>n-no u
Upset, wrong, retarded, and incapable of coming up with your own retort. You're like a grand slam champion of being worthless.
>>
>>2852868
I'd rather be a 'Grand Slam Champion of being Worthless' than a Down Syndrome reject who's father didn't love him enough
>>
>>2852869
>he has to repeat the same thing as if it's gonna have any meaning this time because he has nothing else
You're so pathetic it's like watching WWE try to be relevant.
>>
>>2852845
And Still is seeing how many degenerates it spawns.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.