[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Muslimman proof that a gimmick can be over and not the wrestler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 650x365px
Is Muslimman proof that a gimmick can be over and not the wrestler?

Ever since he dropped generico, he hasn't been over at all anywhere, but as generico, he was over no matter what outlaw program he worked at
>>
>>2852457
The gimmick has always been more important than the wrestler.
>>
>>2852457

Sami Zayn was Generico?
>>
He was super over in NXT and had some great programs down there. Then he got called up. People need to stop blaming the wrestlers and realize it's main roster booking that hurts everyone. Look at Tyler breeze.
>>
>>2852457
He was ruined the very moment they decided to make him Bryan no.2
>>
>>2852457
It's not his fault, he lacks charisma, unlike Roderick Charisma Magnet Strong. In any case I hope Roderick destroys Sami
>>
>>2852468
>they bring back Generico
>Kevin flips his shit
>Ladderwar 4
>>
>>2852471
Everyone is over in NXT

The Ascension was over in NXT
>>
>>2852501
Elias Samson wasn't over. Eva Marie wasn't over.
>>
>>2852501
Billie Kay and Peyton Royce were never over.
>>
>>2852501
Hardly. Ascension really wasn't that over
>>
>take away something that made a guy unique and stand out from a sea of vanilla indie guys
>turn him into a just happy to be here vanilla character in the E, an already overused gimmick there

i wonder why he isnt over like his generic days
>>
>>2852476
This

People forget that the Bryan story arc worked so well because 1) it was fresh and new and 2) they IRL fired him because a toy company told them to
>>
>>2852513
Yeah, I'm sick of that meme. They came out to crickets most of the time until people started memeing Konnor's yell.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.