[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnY Yhnfyp6I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: BretHartHoF5.jpg (48KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
BretHartHoF5.jpg
48KB, 400x300px
Who was in the wrong here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnYYhnfyp6I
>>
Bollea is fucking SEETHING
>>
>>2851974

WORKED
>>
Terry for calling it the silverdome
>>
>>2851995
Terry is a JABRONI MARK
>>
>>2851972
Jesus, why was Hogan seething so bad here? Crack a fucking smile dude.
>>
>>2852011
He knows he's the fucking AMBROSE of the WWE holy trinity of Rock, Austin, and Hoganetty
>>
>>2852011
backstage. Bret refused to shake Hogans hand and Austin went with Bret. Hogan felt disrespected by both of them brother
>>
*thinks about sending you to the midcard again*
>>
File: stateofaustinetty.png (63KB, 1131x549px) Image search: [Google]
stateofaustinetty.png
63KB, 1131x549px
>>2852015
>>
>>2852038
>Hoganetty spiking his ratings with racist rants, crappy reality shows, and law suits because he constantly needs attention and money
>SIP OF BEER FOR THE RACIST MAN
>>
>>2852037
>brings in Brother Bruti to take your spot
>>
Man the WWE is such a fucking joke of a company. How many dream matches have they let slip through their fingers?
>Austin vs Hogan
>Hogan vs Flair at WM
>Undertaker vs Sting
>Undertaker vs Cena

Instead, we have Hogan job at to Rocketty, and Sting buried by Big Nose. Fuck this company. I'll sing the day it goes out of business.
>>
>>2852052
Not to mention Sting and Undertaker were retired by shield members.
>>
>>2852069
I'm surprised they didn't have LE WHACKY LUNATIC MAN beat Goldberg.
>>
>>2852034
He does everything for the kids, everything for the charity, and the reception he got? Bret and Steve can stick it brother.
>>
>>2852052
Not having Sting vs. Undertaker at Mania was the blunder of the century, I don't even liked those old fucks by then, but I would be super hyped for that.
>>
>>2852087
Yup. I honestly do believe that Vince McMahon is a terrible wrestling promoter. He's a good business man, and just so happened to be smarter than the other promoters 30 years ago (which really wasn't hard). Everybody wanted to see Taker vs Sting, and when it was finally possible, Vince jobs Sting out to fucking Triple H instead.
>>
>>2851972
Terry got worked into a shoot brother
>>
>>2852097
this
>>
>>2852034
BASED
>>
>>2852034
Hogan was crying inside I bet
>>
File: trends.png (54KB, 1152x607px) Image search: [Google]
trends.png
54KB, 1152x607px
>>2852038
really made me think...
>>
>>2852648
The guys who remained active while the others were retired had more exposure, sure scratched my cortex.
>>
>>2852034
Kek, the shitman got so worked he started convulsing
>>
>>2851972
>Austin goes bald and totally owns the look
>Hogan goes bald but wears a bandana even with a tuxedo
>>
>>2852648
Austin doesn't need money and attention like Bollea, brother.
>>
>>2852034
terry literally in tears
>>
>>2852052
Hola Alberto!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.