[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wanna know why Cesaro never got a huge push? He's BORING!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: cesaro.png (210KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
cesaro.png
210KB, 562x408px
You wanna know why Cesaro never got a huge push? He's BORING! Vanilla, average, milquetoast, bland, mediocre, uninteresting!
Sure he's fine in the ring but name me ONE memorable Cesaro promo and didn't involve Sheamus or Paul Heyman being his mouthpiece. He doesn't work as a single's competitor cause he has NO mic skill and NO gimmick. What is he supposed to be? A random Swiss guy? There's nothing there that's interesting! Also his nipples are too big
>>
We already knew this, take your shit bait back to plebbit
>>
>bluh bluh mic skills
Who cares? He was still over as a singles competitor. If you're over, you're over, period.
>>
he looks like a queer and he has a gay European accent. He is lucky Vince let him get to midcard
>>
>>2850828
He should go back to yodelling desu
>>
File: Season_four_abraham_ford.png (200KB, 293x425px) Image search: [Google]
Season_four_abraham_ford.png
200KB, 293x425px
>>2850828
WE DOUGHN'T JUST SET DE BERR, WE ARE DA BERR
>>
File: 1477538400542.png (203KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477538400542.png
203KB, 500x500px
>>2850828
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIw8-xkbvfw
>>
>>2850828
>Pre-show commentary
>"I should be on the card"
>"Watch this"
>*stands up*
>Crowd organically bursts out in applause and "chants Cesaro" even though he's not in the ring
>*sits down and looks smug as fuck from then on*
>*Turns heel just a couple months later*
>>
nips are too big
>>
>>2850828
He's the Swiss Neville.
Built and STRONG.
Not 7ft tall so gets looked over a lot.
"Foreign"... lacks charisma somewhat if used wrong.
>>
arent swiss people known for being big bankers

just give him a fucking big money banks gimmick ffs

like give him a fucking gimmick jesus christ
>>
>>2850950
This. A successful nip transplant would send him to the main event.
>>
>>2850997
team him up with The Titus Brand
>>
>>2851068
>just bury him with a nigger manager
>>
>>2851072
since when is the brand the investor behind the banker?
>>
>>2851068

Titus Worldwide, you mean. Titus O'Neil would un-ironically improve Cesaro's career. With the help of Titus, Cesaro could officially be /our/ guy.
>>
>>2850997
I thought he was getting somewhere with stripper James Bond desu
>>
That's how I feel about most of those guys. They're just guys, there's no flavor to them. They never get to be involved in anything interesting. They're just there filling up the three hours
>>
>>2850828
He's a good midcard talent. The problem is smarks believe every above-average wrestler deserve a major title run. It's stupid.
>>
>>2850861
Holy fuck based
>>
File: tumblr_oskfvcjF7f1wq4emeo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oskfvcjF7f1wq4emeo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x213px
>>2850828
>His nipples are too big
>implying that's the only problem with his body
>>
>>2851632
Considering how often WWE relies on average to shit wrestlers as world champions, can you really blame them?
>>
>>2850828
the giant swing doesnt look like it could hurt.

and they keep using it at big events to show off his strength.

his signature move is a long awkward pause and if there are more than 2 participants the others have to sell the shit out of their injuries.

and then sometimes they take it a step further and he does it to everyone, so then everyone has to pretend the move has laid them out for a full minute.
>>
>>2851823
I thought the idea of the giant swing as a move is that it made the opponent dizzy
>>
>>2851829
This. The best application of that move is for him to transition into a sharpshooter and make them tap while they are still too busy to find the ropes.
>>
>>2851072
>implying white Americans, especially females dont like niggers
>>
>>2850828
Odd how you can literally apply this to Roman Reigns. Amazing how he is a multiple time WWE champion, and has been pushed to the moon non-stop for 3 years.

>has never cut a decent promo
>has no real gimmick
>bland look
>bland ring gear
>decent in the ring
>no real charisma

Roman's gimmick is literally a samoan guy.
>>
>>2850945
Wait, did this actually happen?
>>
>>2852157
I have a faint recollection of that
>>
>>2850997

Not even hard to book this story you have the characters there already

>Authority has been stealing millions from Mcmahon and WWE
> Using swiss banker Cesaro to hide it offshore

*insert twists and plots*
>>
Cesaro was still incredibly over at one point and that's all that should matter.
>>
>>2852353
>Cesaro wastes all the Authority's money buying coffee and expensive suits
>>
muh Cesaro section
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnlD3KTXoJk
>>
>>2850828
He isn't milquetoast at all.
>>
File: Cesaro_Great_Pumpkin.png (554KB, 838x469px) Image search: [Google]
Cesaro_Great_Pumpkin.png
554KB, 838x469px
Where's your god now?
>>
>>2852448
JUST
>>
>>2852157
Yes this happened it was some random ppv a few months back he was on the panel with Renee and sheamus
>>
He's a good tag team guy. His teams with Swagger, Tyson Kidd and Sheamus have all been good, but he's not had a good singles run in his entire time with WWE.
>>
File: IMG_20170505_150317.jpg (135KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170505_150317.jpg
135KB, 1280x738px
reminder he did this from standing in the ring
>>
>>2852543
I'm really curious which PPV this was now.
>>
>>2851823
>>2851829
The whole point is he swings them to disorient them then immediately transitions into the Sharpshooter while they're dizzy.
>>
>>2850997
he had this gimmick on the indies
Swiss Money Holding
was based
>>
>>2853129
I liked his original heel run with the US title. It was a pretty standard "foreign heel, the USA sucks" story, but it was interesting enough and he was talented enough to put his own spin on it.
>>
>>2853134
I would like to see this man try to compete in a dunk contest.

>>2853137
Same. Too bad nobody watches the pre shows.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.