[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the absolute worst segment you can remember sitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: 1475502324237.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475502324237.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
What's the absolute worst segment you can remember sitting through? Doesn't have to be just WWE, any wrestling segment that made you feel like pic related.

>I WISH YOU DIED IN THE WOMB!
>>
>how come my names on the list
>>
Easy answers but,
>Bayley: This Is Your Life
>Old Day
>Titus' horrible promo
I dunno which Stephanie segment is the worst but I'm sure one would be in there.
>>
>this is Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque
>>
>>2850049
>Ladies and gentlemen, it's the ROLLING STONES
>>
Lavar ball segment
>>
Any Masterlock challenge.
>>
>LOOK AT THE NOUN...PLAY. WE'RE NOT HERE TO PLAY
>>
Recently, Old Day by far. Didn't sit through This is Your Bliss but if I did it would probably be that.
>>
>>2850087
Old Day only passively insulted you for sitting through it.
This Is Your Life ACTIVELY insulted you for sitting through it. Much worse, imo
>>
>all Bayley ever wanted to do was stay home and watch WWE, like a loser
>>
>>2850049
When the WCW started having bands perform. They had KISS, Megadeth, some country guy and that Konnan rap video. Curt Hennig and the West Texas Rednecks performing Rap is Crap was good though
>>
anything involving KISS in WCW. The Old Day shit and Bayley burial was somehow worse. I'm sure there were more but I don't remember them.
>>
>>2850089
At least I get the point of the Bayley segment. I want to embarrass my opponent and get in her head or some shit. Old Day was fucking retarded and the joke was just "Their name says new, so let's change it to old". You get the point just watching the old guys go down the ramp. Listening to 5 minutes of awkward humor that the crowd doesn't give a fuck about made it unbearable.
>>
File: gotta_go_fast.jpg (100KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
gotta_go_fast.jpg
100KB, 900x506px
Ever recent Triple Cringe "epic" entrance
>>
>>2850107
I guess you could say, if you REALLY wanted to play Devil's Advocate, that New Day had held the belts for so long at that point, the term "New Day" was in itself hypocritical.

They had gotten stale, they were old news, thus, Old Day.

But even that's probably being too charitable.
>>
>>2850116
Yeah if they'd mentioned that during the promo, then sure. But they didn't.
>>
>>2850049
All the less recent ones have been scrubbed from mind except for the "DX does the Corporation" that some fag posted here last week.

Outside of that, it's obvious Bayley's life, Old Day, etc. Basically all the cringey as fuck ones that WWE have been throwing out the last 2 years seemingly monthly
>>
This is an unnecessary thread because every week, RAM manages to produce at least one seg that makes me cringe to the nth degree. Like this past Monday, the Joe-Lesnar interview seg was hard to watch, any time Lesnar said something, Joe would say "oh yeah? You're gonna" and then repeat what Lesnar had just said. Made Smo Joe look like a dork.
>>
File: 123894981234.jpg (118KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
123894981234.jpg
118KB, 301x301px
>>2850122
>SmoJoe
>>
>>2850049
It's a 3 way to between

>RAM is hosted by le grumpy cat
>Dixie Carter grabbing Hogan's leg
>John Cena saves Christmas
>>
sting's joker gimmick in TNA specifically the guard bird segment.
>>
Katie Vick was the worst thing in WWF/E history.
>>
>>2850049
None. If a segment is making me cringe I can't watch and have to turn it off.
>>
IM GONNA BE A BIIIG PROBLEM MAN
>>
>>2850061
It still hurts.
>>
Rusev's Lawyer was pretty bad. Bayley This Is Your Life would be in consideration but I at least got to look at Alexa.

Right after splitting up from Miz, Sandow started doing a gimmick where he would repeat whatever anyone else said. He used to grab a mic and announce his challenger right after Jo or Lilian or whoever already announced them. He cut a "Stop copying me. Quit it. I mean it." promo with Curtis Axel. My opinion of a wrestler has never soured so quickly since.
>>
>>2850272
Oh God, I totally forgot about Sandow's copycat routine. That shit was pretty awful now that you mention it.

His Magneto segment made me feel genuine pity for the guy.
>>
>>2850049
When the Big Boss Man went ham on Big Show's dads funeral. Drove off with the coffin chained to the back of the Bluesmobile...

Now that I think about it, it was actually pretty awesome
>>
File: PQDhjuCk.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
PQDhjuCk.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
This piece of shit

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhczz8_jim-ross-colon-surgery-raw-10-24-2005_sport
>>
Rey after he won the rumble. Kept talking about how eddie was playing a joke on him making him number 2 and that eddie is such a good joker. It was such poor taste.
Could have just said i did it for eddie
>>
If you want to see real cringe watch the full segment of Roddy Piper, Cyndi Lauper and Heath Slater. I'm still convinced that was what killed Piper.
>>
>>2850049
ITT: I hate fun.
>>
File: doggo ok.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
doggo ok.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
the roman reigns succatash or whatever the fuck promo towards rollins
>>
>>2850703
Well at least that's the most distasteful thing that was said about Eddie in a promo.
>>
Deano and the Seth Rollins Doll was real bad and went on forever.
>>
>>2850049
I've been watching WWF/E since WM3 and have seen every PPV, Raw, Smackdown, etc.

I can't even begin to list the worst of it, but probably Triple H fucking that mannequin.
>>
The autistic pokefag go references, scooby crap segment, old day, triple h trying to hard entrances.
>>
DX WCW invasion
The Hand
Anytime Al Snow got a mic.
>>
Arnold promoting End of Days and getting some sort of meaningless entertainment award on smackdown.
>>
>>2850067
Charlotte's turn against her father was really painful to watch.
>>
>>2850086
>noun
Kevin Nash is such a stupid fuck.
>>
>>2850916
>the katie vick classic
>>
>>2850311
Right? The Big Show/Boss Man feud was so fucking based.
>>
>>2850086
>>2851689
Well, he said "adjective"
>>
NEW JAPAN? MORE LIKE OLD JAPAN
>>
>>2850049
Old Day
Baylay on Raw Talk
>>
>>2850107
>she watched WWE like a loser

It's one thing to bury your talent, it's another thing entirely to bury your promotion.
>>
>>2850760
This was probably one of the cringiest individual lines, but it was pretty short in comparison to shit like Old Day and the Bayley: This is Your Life segment.
>>
>>2850049
Naked Enzo walking into an ambush by Lana/Rusev was pretty cringe.

What was worse is I had two people with me that I wanted to show Enzo/Big Cass' intro/gimmick.

Instead we got the fuck stripping and rape of Enzo.

So that was a good time.
>>
>>2850049
Anything from Lita & Kane
>>
File: cringe galore.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cringe galore.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Haitch raping the corpse of Katie Vick...
>>
>>2850763
Didn't Randal show up right after that and say Eddie was in hell?
>>
>>2851797
Wasn't that Batista?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 505x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 505x284px
The ECW zombie
>>
>>2851801
pretty sure that during rumble 06 Batista was injured
He put the title on the low rider right after Eddie died
But when Rey won rumble 06 Orton was convinced he deserved the match at WM22
>>
>>2850122
Ye I thought I was the only one who noticed how gay that was
>>
>>2851802
Didn't sandman murder him
>>
>>2851801
>>2851804
yo this some mandela shit i could've sworn it was batista too but it was orton apparently
>>
>>2850272
Speaking of Axel, what about the Era of McGillicutty in NXT?
>>
Every show in October
HoF entrants that no one cares about getting hardly any or no reaction/applause
Anything to do with divas on RAW
>>2850067
>he sat through those segments
>>
>>2851826
>hurrrr durrrr i dont have a shit memory or get things mixed up so im from another timeline that fused with this one
>>
>>2851840
you need to go back
>>
That "hi Colt Cabana" thing CM Punk did in 2011. It just reeked of smarktitude.
>>
>>2851808
Yeah…AFTER everyone sat through the zombie groaning into the mic for ten seconds, Sandman comes out to a shitty cover song and no pop because it was the Smackdown audience getting to watch ECW for free and they didn't know who the fuck he was. Everything about WWECW was embarrassing.
>>
>>2850049
This shit from Raw 800th.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYiNUOPvQMI
>>
File: sandman.gif (640KB, 270x178px) Image search: [Google]
sandman.gif
640KB, 270x178px
>>2851802
>>
File: IMG_4882.jpg (209KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4882.jpg
209KB, 600x387px
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.