[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The funny thing is /asp/, I can put up with a lot of your bullshit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: -X0t_VTF[1].jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
-X0t_VTF[1].jpg
18KB, 300x300px
The funny thing is /asp/, I can put up with a lot of your bullshit. But I can't put up with your disrespect of Vince McMahon and WWE. Vince created the modern wrestling industry, and He alone sustains it. If you are involved with pro wrestling, Vince McMahon might as well be your God and WWE your religion. Everything and everyone, from ROH to NJPW and WON to Cornette's Podcast, revolves around Him and WWE. Show him the respect he deserves.
>>
>>2849793
>you can't criticize someone you respect
You'd be a good fascist citizen
>>
>>2849793
Hey Paul, how's the wife and daughters?
>>
Imagine if you could criticise God, except God actually exists due to photo, video, live, and other media evidence. That's Vince.
>>
>>2849839
I feel like if anybody was gonna anonymously shitpost about Vince online, it'd absolutely be Haitch.
>>
>>2849867
>YOU SEE VINCE
>>
>>2849793
Did Vince Jr create Wrestling or something?

No right?

Neck yourself
>>
>>2849887
except he did
>>
>>2849887
Are you forced to watch your local regional promotion?
>>
>>2849793
>modern wrestling
it's not wrestling m8, they've said so themselves. Your opinion can be safely discarded.
>>
>>2849793
>thinking Vince is God and not the other guy
>not that there's much difference
>>
>>2849793
>worshiping a geriatric soap opera producer

Wrestling is dead
>>
>>2849793
I think when he still had his competitive edge during, and after Monday night wars he genuinely wanted what was best for the company. After that, he became an out of touch old man who considers WWE his vanity project. It starts and ends with him.
>>
File: 1465514728592.jpg (79KB, 475x547px) Image search: [Google]
1465514728592.jpg
79KB, 475x547px
>>2849793
You should work for him OP. You're pretty good at kissing his ass already and you're doing it for free.
>>
File: 1496865539874.jpg (11KB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
1496865539874.jpg
11KB, 270x180px
>>2849793
>But I can't put up with your disrespect of Vince McMahon and WWE. Vince created the modern wrestling industry, and He alone sustains it.
Even though he's too embarassed to admit he works in said industry and autistically rebrands it "sports entertainment" in a desperate attempt to appear legitmate to the mainstream? Why should you respect a man who is ashamed of himself to this degree?
>>
>>2849793
Know how Vince created an environment for wrestling to move on from the bland mess it became?

Vince is now cultivating an environment that is a bland mess. Someone needs to come in and change shit up.
>>
>ITT: SEETHING
>>
Reminder HHHand Steph are trying to put the company in the ground while Vince is trying to save it

When he dies so does the company
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.